13

Sorry. I've fallen for you.

 

'Mrs. Han? Where's Sunhwa? I need to talk to her. Please!' Hoya begged outside the Han's gate.
 
'I'm sorry my son, but I can't. She told me not to let you in' Mrs. Han said.
 
'Please Mrs. Han! I beg you' Hoya was really desperate.
 
Mrs. Han sighed & said 'Ok, ok, ok. But please, don't tell her i let you to come in. Tell her you just sneaked ou. Arasso?' She opened the gates.
 
'Thank You Mrs. Han! Where is she?' Hoya came inside & asked.
 
'She's in her room. Pabo! Call me your mom now' Mrs. Han said & closed the gate
 
'Thank You Mom!' Hoya complied to what Mrs. Han told him to call her.
 
Hoya sneekily entered Sunhwa's house just in case she'll see him & out of her room. When he saw that there is no signs of Sunhwa, he went upstairs with light footsteps.
 
*KNOCK KNOCK*
'Come in' Sunhwa shouted from her room.
 
When Hoya came in, Sunhwa thought that it was Ji Eun, whom she called earlier.
 
'Ji Eun, is the party done? Thank-' Sunhwa stopped talking as she sits down, when he noticed it was Hoya.
 
'What are you doing here? I told Mom not to let you in. Get out!' Sunhwa said & the expression on her face dropped.
 
'Sunhwa, don't do this to me. We need to talk' Hoya said.
 
'We have nothing to talk about. Please get out before I lose my temper' Sunhwa looked away.
 
'Please talk to me!!' Hoya begged.
 
'Fine. If you don't want to go out then I will' Sunhwa got up from her bed & walked towards the door.
 
'What's your problem?' Hoya stopped Sunhwa by grabbing her wrist.
 
'WHAT'S MY PROBLEM?! YOU?! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO MAKE ME MISUNDERSTOOD FROM THE START! WHY DID YOU ACT AS IF YOU CARED, AS IF YOU LOVE ME!' Sunhwa removed Hoya's grip & started to cry.
 
Hoya grabbed her hand & pulled her to him. He hugged her tightly.
 
'Sorry, I didn't mean to' Hoya said while embracing her.
 
'Let go! Let go of me!' Sunhwa tried to let go of Hoya's embrace but the hug is so tight
 
'LEE HOWON! LET GO OF ME NOW OR ELSE-' Sunhwa wasn't able to finish her sentence & was caught by a kiss.
 
'Saranghae' Hoya whispered & hugged Sunhwa again.
 
They hugged for awhile & Hoya broke the hug but still holding Sunhwa's arms. 'Why aren't you saying anything?'
 
'How's Woori? Are you just going to leave her? What about your kiss awhile ago?' Sunhwa asked, letting go of his hands.
 
'Ah! About that? She kissed me. I didn't kiss her. I immediately pulled her away' Hoya explained.
 
Sunhwa nodded her head & sits on the edge of her bed.
 
'Is that true?' Sunhwa asked.
 
Hoya seated beside her & his left hand held her hand, while the other wiped the tears rolling down from her eyes.
 
'In fact, it is. I pulled her away because I don't love her anymore. You, you're the one I love' Hoya explained looking at her eyes 'Do you love me too?'
 
Sunhwa nodded her head & smiled 'Na do, Saranghae'
 
Hoya leaned closer & closer to kiss Sunhwa. Sunhwa kissed Hoya back & their kiss became so passionate.
 
They parted their lips, 'Stop it. It's already your 3rd kiss from me today' She laughed.
 
'Aww~ Waeyo? Why can't I kiss my OWN WIFE' Hoya emphasized the word own wife.
 
Sunhwa grinned & stood up 'So is this pretty girl standing in front of you is your wife?'
 
Hoya laughed & just ride on Sunhwa's joke 'I believe that she is. Is that wife of my mine loves me like I love her?' He wrapped his arms around Sunhwa's waist.
 
'She'll think about it' Sunhwa joked.
 
Hoya pulled her to the bed 'What? You'll think about it?'
 
Sunhwa nodded her head, she was just joking. When she noticed that Hoya is taking it seriously, she gave him a peck on the lips.
 
Hoya tickled Sunhwa, making them to reach the center of the bed.
 
'HAHAHAHAHA! H- Hoya! Stop it! HAHA!' Sunhwa said.
 
Hoya stopped & sit at top of Sunhwa.
 
'W- what are you d- doing?' Sunhwa asked stuttering but she got no answer.
 
Hoya kissed Sunhwa passionately again & Hoya started to her top pyj.
 
'Sunhwa! I'm here! Huh!' Ji Eun gasped as she saw what were they doing.
 
Hoya jumped off from top of Sunhwa & sit on the edge of the bed, covering his face from embarassment.
 
'Oh~ Hi Ji Eun! You came!' Sunhwa said as she sits while buttoning her top.
 
'We need to talk alone. You've got some explaining to do' Ji Eun crossed her arms, glaring at Hoya & Sunhwa.
 
Hoya got up, 'I think I need to go home, goodbye Sunhwa, Ji Eun'
 
'NO! Don't go home!' Sunhwa shouted & ordered him.
 
'Ok then, I think I'll just go downstairs' Hoya went out of Sunhwa's room.
 
'What were you doing? I thought you were crying because of him?' Ji Eun asked & sit on the bed.
 
'Yeah. I am, but he explained everything to me. He told me that he loved me & I confessed too' Sunhwa explained
 
'Good for you. So I think I came here for no reason. I gotta go, Sungyeol is waiting for me downstairs. Hoya & he must been chatting by now' Ji Eun said & got up.
 
'Goodbye! Thank You Ji Eun! Tell Sungyeol I said Hi!' Sunhwa also got up & hugged her.
 
'Arasso. I need to go now. See you on Monday' Ji Eun broke the hug & went outside.
 
She waited for Hoya to be back. But it took so long that's why Sunhwa decided to go out. When she was about to hold the knob, the door opens.
 
'Where are you going?' Hoya asked
 
'Downstairs. I was worried that you left so I decided to go down' Sunhwa answered.
 
'HAHA. You fool! You told me to stay, why will I leave?' Hoya wrapped his arms on Sunhwa's waist.
 
'Ok, ok, ok' Sunhwa said & she wraps her arms on Hoya's neck.
 
'How about, let's have a date tomorrow? We didn't have any proper date' Hoya asked.
 
'Sure!' Sunhwa said excitingly.
 
Hoya gave a quick kiss to Sunhwa. He looked the door & carried Sunhwa to the bed, newly wed style.
 
'Haha. I can't believe we've fallen for each other. We used to have a contract but it was no use' Hoya said after she put Sunhwa down on the bed, lingering her face.
 
'Me too. Sorry, I've fallen for you!' Sunhwa then pinched Hoya's nose.
 
'Ouwwwwch!' Hoya complained 'Why do you have to say sorry? It is not as if you can control your feelings'
 
'Alright. When did you feel that you alreay feel something for me?' Sunhwa asked
 
'Hmm. When we we had our honeymoon?  I guess it started there. You? When?' Hoya answered & threw her back the same question.
 
'When we got a little closer, when you broke up with Woori' Sunhwa answered
 
'Ohh, I see. What do you want to do now?' Hoya asked while he was still leaning at top of Sunhwa
 
'This first then sleep' Sunhwa gave a quick kiss to Hoya then closed her eyes to pretend that she's asleep
 
'Aww~ That quick?' Hoya kissed Sunhwa again & Sunhwa kissed him back.
 
Hoya ed again Sunhwa's top & removed it. She was now only wearing her bra. Sunhwa also removed Hoya's top revealing his abs & nice body. With that, they did 'it' & that's their first time to sleep & spend their night together w/o any pillow in between them.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[A/N] Sorry. I tried to do some scenes, but I don't know how to T.T Sorry. Hihi!