01

Sorry. I've fallen for you.

 

Dubap dubap dubap~ 
 
That was the first thing Sunhwa heard as she wakes up in the morning. She extends her arm to the table to turn off the alarm, she was still half awake when someone knocked on the door.
 
“Honey, it's time to wake up. It's your wedding today” Sunhwa's mom said as she opened the door.
 
*Oh! Crap. I Forgot about that!* Sunhwa thought. “Ne, umma!” she blurted out as she sits & her mom sits besides her her hair.
 
“Aigoona! Our Sunhwa is finally getting married” Her mom said almost teary eyed.
 
”Umma...” Sunhwa said and looked down and let out a sigh.
 
“Wae?” Her mom asked. Confused.
 
“I have to tell you something. Hoya & I... we just... can't fall for each other. I'm sorry. This past 2yrs of setting us up, really didn't work out” Sunhwa explained.
 
“Andwae!” Her mom almost shouted as she stood up. “Mianhe, but we can't back out this time. Don't talk nonesense. Now get up & be ready for your make up.” And with that, her mom left Sunhwa's room.
 
“But what if I'll be the one who'll hurt the most?!” Sunhwa said to herself & was crying. She got up & took a bath. After that, she went downstairs to eat her breakfast.
 
“Appa~” Sunhwa hugged his dad who was reading a newspaper.
 
“What?” He said as he looked to Sunhwa. “Aigoo~ You will forever be our one & only princess. Always remember that.”
 
“Ne appa, I will. Appa? Why did you let me be engaged to Hoya? Even though you know I don't like him.” Sunhwa asked sitting besides her dad.
 
“Due to some reasons w/c will be revealed to you soon. Now, eat & get dressed. Ok?” Her dad explained.
 
“Why can't you just tell me now?” She complained, but her dad only left. “Arasso, I'll wait for that, that should be good.”
 
After eating, Sunhwa went to her room. She was shocked that everything was ready. Her gown laying on the bed, the make- up filled her dresser, the accessories, the shoes etc.
 
“Miss, it's time. Let's get you fixed” The stylist said & dragged her to the chair.
 
Sunhwa sits & closes her eyes, “Sunhwa, you can do this. I know you can do this.”
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sunhwa was at the white grand limo & waiting for the signal for her to get out of the car. Butterflies were playing inside her stomach. *Gosh. Why am I like this?*  Sunhwa thought. She bit her lower lip as a sign of nervousness. Soon enough, the wedding planner signaled her to get out of the limo.
 
The church door opens & Sunhwa was standing there. She's really beautiful & she's absolutely stunning. Petals of roses were pouring. She started to walk towards the altar. Hoya looked at her with a straight face.
 
Woohyun noticed Hoya's serious expression, he tapped him on the shoulder, “She's really pretty, isn't she? YAH! Hoya~ Lighten up! Cheer up! Everything will be alright, arasso? Plus, you're really lucky to have her as your wife”
 
“Then why don't you marry her?” Hoya said. Irritated.
 
He hates everything. The wedding & all. Why was he set up all of a sudden? Tsh. That was really the point he can't understand. Plus, he has a girlfriend named Go Woori.
 
“Ha! I would love to, but you're the one. So, that's fate who's already working. You know I can't fight with that.” Woohyun said jokingly.
 
“Shut Up!” Hoya said as he can't take Woohyun's teasing anymore.
 
Sunhwa was already infront of Hoya & gave him a weak smile. Hoya offered his arm & Sunhwa accepted it. Their arms linked together and they walked up to the altar. Soon, the wedding ceremony started. Woohyun was the best man while Zinger was the bridesmaid.
 
Hoya & Sunhwa exchanged vows & rings. “You may kiss the bride” The priest said.
 
“Hoya- sshi, you don't have to kiss me” Sunhwa said.
 
“Ani. I have to” Hoya replied as he starts to uncover Sunhwa's face.
 
“Mian..” She was cut by Hoya's kiss. The two of them kiss w/ their eyes open. Not to mention, Sunhwa's eyes were widen due to her surprise.
 
After 3secs, Hoya parted his lips off from Sunhwa's & looks at the visitors. “...Hae” Sunhwa mumbled, finishing her sentence while looking at Hoya.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Everyone, thank you for coming. Please enjoy your meal” Hoya greeted the visitors. He sits besides Sunhwa, he checked his phone while she glanced at his phone & saw, *20 Missed Calls from Woori* She heard a sigh from Hoya.
 
“Hoya-ssi, jeongmal mianhe” She said as Hoya kept his phone to his pocket.
 
He simply shook his head, “You don't have to say you're sorry. I, myself has a fault. I let all of this things to happen.”
 
Sunhwa was heartbroken once she heard Hoya said that. It is as if he really hates her. “Ohh~” was the only thing she can say. After that, it was awkward between the 2 of them. Suddenly, Woohyun approached them.
 
“Shouldn't be the newly wed couples be happy?? Why is that you looks so sad? As if you lost a game.” Woohyun teased them. The 2 of them didn't mind Woohyun.
 
“Aigoo. What will I do w/ the 2 of you?!” He scratched his head. “Btw, Sunhwa, you're really pretty today.”
 
“Today?? Only today? Tsh. Yah! Nam Woohyun, better reconstruct your sentence” Sunhwa chuckled.
 
“Ah! Right. Arasso. Han Sunhwa, you're much PRETTIER today than the usual. Satisfied?” Woohyun said emphasizing the word PRETTIER.
 
Hoya stands up & looked at Woohyun. “LEE Sunhwa”
 
“Bwoh?” Sunhwa said. Shocked. She looks at Woohyun but he only gave her a shrug of his shoulder.
 
Woohyun followed Hoya who had left & went to greet some visitors.
 
“Hey!~” Hoya greeted Sunggyu, L, Sungyeol, Dongwoo & Sungjong. “How's the party? Are you having fun?”
 
“Sure they are~” Woohyun puts an arm on Hoya's shoulder & offered a toss. All of them shouted “WOO~”
 
“Yah! Why are you eating alone?” a voice said. Sunhwa who turned her head saw Ji Eun, Zinger & Hyosung.
 
“OMO! Bogoshipeo!” Sunhwa stands up & throws her arms around the 3 & hugged them tightly.
 
“Sunhwa, stop it. You're ruining our curls” Hyosung complained as the 2 nodded in agreement.
 
“Arasso, Mianhe!” She broke the hug. “I thought you can't come?” Sunhwa asked.
 
“We wanted to surprise you so,... here we are. SURPRISE!” Ji Eun said.
 
“You surely did surprise me” Sunhwa said.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
[A/N] How's it? Ohmy! Please tell me your thoughts. OK? Comment ;)