[☆☆]

The Exotic Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do not move or I will bring you harm!" He demanded.

Gain was composed as she leaned her body weight on one leg, "Really? Harm me at this distance?" She asked in a mocking tone. Soohyun was indeed too far from her and was inside of the pool. 

"A woman?" Soohyun mumbled to himself before speaking up, "What exactly is that you're wearing? So much...." Soohyun turned his head away, "Please cover yourself up or don't say I have no manners." 

Gain frowned at his strange action, "Well for starters, who said you have manners in the first place? You broke in, I don't know how, into my home and jump into my pool with a costume on. Then you pointed your plastic sword at me and said you were going to hurt me if I move?" 

Soohyun lost her a while back. 

"Woman!" Soohyun said aloud looking back at her, "I am telling you, put on some clothes. How do you dare to even stand in front of a grown man in your undergarments?" He questioned in a rather loud tone. His voice echoed through the room. 

Gain scoffed, "I'm not doing this, you belong in an insane home." She opened her cellphone and began dialing. Before she knew it her phone was knocked out of her hand and her eyes grew wide open. 

Soohyun have aimed his sword perfectly at her phone, and with his flawless target, his sword managed to stabed right through her phone's screen and against the wall. 

Gain let out out an offended scoff. 

"If you do not cover up, I will you in the same position as that weird item of yours." 

She clicked her tongue, "Wow. What a freaking insane grown man you are."

Soohyun flattened his eyes when he didn't get her meaning. "As long as you cover up, I will not hurt you." 

Gain's face was turning red from all of his irritating orders and demands. 

Donggun walked into the office and shut the door after him. 

Though he didn't slammed it, it was still loud enough to catch the attention of a young, pretty lass who was seated on a black couch with a headset over her head. As she pulled it down, he could hear the beating music from the distant. 

Her eyes were as pretty as jade and her hair was a dark, pitch black. Against her pale skin and small figure. 

"Oh uncle," the lass greeted with a smile, but when Donggun didn't return the smile hers slowly faded, "what's wrong? Where did you go?" She asked, rather worried. 

He sighed heavily as he walked over and stood beside her, "IU, don't ask me why but take this week off."

"But why—?"

"Just do as I say," Donggun said under a gentle voice, "go back to your place and rest until for a bit." 

Iu shot up from her seat, "No! I've been waiting forever for this, please don't delay it anymore uncle! Please!" She grabbed onto his sleeve, shaking it a little. She looked directly into his distressed face as he avoided her anxious eyes. "Is it President Yoo's doing?" When he didn't answer for a brief moment, she was ready to walk away.

"No!" Donggun grabbed onto IU's wrist. "Even if you go talk to him nothing will change! Instead he'll probably pushed your schedules back!"

"Then I will talk to President Yoo Junggyu instead—"

"IU!" Donggun pulled her closer to him, "It won't work, he left the company's work in Yoo Seungho's hands. There's nothing you or I can do except listen to that Seungho's words. So don't cause any troubles and just rest for a week. Just one week IU." Donggun was trying his best to persuade his niece. 

But she frowned. 

"Is it because of Park Jiyeon?" 

Donggun saw something flicked in her jade-like eyes. "IU...."

With all her might she ripped her wrist from his grip and ran out of the room before he could stop her. Donggun sighed as he was disappointed at himself for not being able to do anything for her. 

IU wiped the tears that was making its way down her cheek as she turned around the corner and was about to enter the elevator. Before she could enter, she froze at the entrance. Inside, Seungho and Myungsoo were in the middle of a conversation before they noticed her. She felt small with both of them looking down on her. 

Finally the awkward atmosphere was cleared up with Seungho pocketing his hands. "Come in."

"I'll take the next ride." IU stepped back but at the same time Seungho stepped forward, before Myungsoo could say anything as he wanted to stop IU from taking the next ride alone. 

"Actually it's a good thing I see you here, we'll take the next ride." Seungho said loud enough for the two of them to hear, "Myungsoo, about lunch, let's do that next time." 

Myungsoo nodded, "Sure." 

Seungho stepped out of the elevator and stopped beside IU. "Follow me." 

Myungsoo watched as Seungho turned around the corner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter