[10 ☆]

The Exotic Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gain walked carefully to the assistant’s front office with Soohyun on her trail. She noticed that the beautiful sight within the building has caught Soohyun’s attention. After all, it was probably his first time witnessing such a large room that was rich in both height and brightness thanks to the lights rather than the sun. “Keep close.” Gain hushed behind her in order for Soohyun to hear.

Soohyun’s jaw was unconsciously hanging as he took in the view with his breath. It was refreshing and exotic.

Finally from the corner of his eyes, he caught Gain coming to a stop and decided to turn back and watch his steps. He noticed that in front of them was a tall counter and behind was two nicely dressed women. They had handkerchiefs tied around their necks and their hands were properly placed in front of them, clap together. “Welcome to Yoo Entertainment Madam, what can we help you with?” One of the younger woman asked.

“Where’s Seungho?” Gain questioned.

“President Yoo left some time ago. Should I inform or leave him a notification of your visit?”

Gain released a breath of warm air, “No, I have to meet him personally. Do you know where he went?”

IU glanced over as Seungho had his left arm out-stretched and on the steering wheel. Though Seungho appeared calm, she could read that he was having some troubled thoughts running through his head. As she scan their surroundings, she noticed how he was coming to a large home. It was a three story mansion on a ten acre of land.

When Seungho finally parked the car in front of the main entrance, IU couldn’t keep her eyes off of the nice construction. “Stay put.” Seungho said before exiting from the car. IU watched as he enter the house and disappear from sight.

“Is this his house…?” She questioned under a safe whisper.

After five minutes of waiting, IU decided to step out as It felt suffocating inside the car. Outside she couldn’t help but wander around it, in case she wasn’t welcome inside. Plus if Seungho lives here then he probably lives with his wife, thus it would be strange if Seungho was caught bringing one of his artist home. IU walk to the back to observe the land some more. Though she hasn’t spot a maid, butler, or guard at all so far, she’s amaze at how the grass on the whole ten acre plain could maintain such a healthy green color.

Seungho was coming down the steps and was ready to leave until he got in the car and noticed that IU wasn’t in her seat. He sighed a little and then quickly climb out after leaving the papers. Before he could set another foot away from his vehicle, he heard his phone ring. As he fish his front pocket for his device, he quickly pulled it out and look at the caller ID. It was an unknown number.

As he answered the call and place it near his ear, he was greeted with a deep ‘hello’.

The lady at the desk dropped the phone back onto its charger, “Unfortunately it look like President Yoo’s phone is busy.” She relied the information to Gain.

“Then, when he returns can you let him know that I came here. Also let him know that I want to meet him in person.” Gain said after earning hums from the lady and before spinning around toward Soohyun, and gesturing for the lad to follow her out.

The two women watched as Gain and Soohyun leave the building quietly. “So the rumors are true? President Yoo is a poor husband?” One asked.

“I know right? For his wife to come all the way here just to meet him in person is a bit extreme.” The other gossip.

“I heard she is under your care now? What are you planning on doing with her?” The caller, Jihoon, asked under a slow tone. Seungho waited a few seconds to formulate his response.

“As we promised. I won’t let her succeed.”

On the other line he could hear Jihoon chuckle a little, “Really? I heard if she doesn’t succeed then your father will drop you of any position over at the company?”

“It doesn’t matter. He’s getting old, if he dies and even if I refuse I’d still be his number one heir in line to run the company. That’s why, my objective is to fail IU now, then take over the company later. You know I’m a patient man.” Seungho said.

“I guess you are. But, how are you going to fail her without making it too obvious?” Jihoon asked, making Seungho smirk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter