[☆☆☆☆]

The Exotic Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun clutched the handle on his sword some more, making his veins popped out from his arm hidden under his sleeve. "I'm not joking, I will slay this man before you." He said in a threatening tone. Gain nodded and gestured for him to continue. 

"Go ahead and do what you want. If you kill him then it'd be you who would end up in jail anyway." 

Soohyun flattened his eyes at her words. He was surprised a sword didn't frighten her an ounce and was even more surprised when she didn't appear bothered. Before he could utter a word, the phone started ringing. Gain sighed aloud for everyone present to hear. She caught Soohyun's curious eyes on hers and smirked a little. 

"I guess it was useful after all. Requesting that each room be installed with phones." Soohyun watched as she strode over toward a table that stood alone, leaning against the wall. Then he saw how she picked up the unfamiliar device and placed it near her ear. "Gain speaking." She said, paying little attention to the other two. 

"Mrs. Yoo, may I have a word with you?" 

Knowing who it was Gain released yet another sharp sigh. "About what?"

"Something personal.....Please." 

"Fine, meet me at the usual cafe—actually go ahead and come over. I don't want to get out of this place and there's some unfinished business here that I'll like to handle while you make your way over." 

"Oh really?" There was a paused before the caller continued, "Alright then, thank you." 

Gain hung up once she felt that the conversation was done with, until she sees the caller in person. With that she spun around to face Soohyun who still had the sword near the worker's neck. 

"In just a few minutes someone will be here. I suggest you leave before he comes over or I'll have him force you out."

Soohyun could feel the forced in her tone. She really wanted him gone. "Who is this he? Is he someone who can defeat me and my sword?" 

Gain shrugged, "Why? If I say yes then are you going to stick around and wait for him to show up? Because threatening him too won't make me change my mind about anything. I'm someone who's living a free lifestyle and I don't want to help and work with any insane man." 

Soohyun squinted his eyes a little, "I do not like the way you speak." 

"Good, because I'm getting tired of listening to you too. Talking as if you're from the 60s or something." She retorted. 

Soohyun heaved a heavy sigh. This woman, I have never in my life seen such an ill-mannered lady.

Seungho teased Jiyeon by placing a soft peck on the tip of her nose, as she sat facing him on his lap. Her arms were circled around his nape and rested on his shoulder pads. Jiyeon couldn't help but revealed a smile. "Are we going out for dinner today?" She asked him under a soft whisper. 

Seungho's arms was embracing her waist and kept her balanced. He hummed, "Sure, I'll make some time for you." Then before he could say anymore, the phone on his desk rang. Seungho groaned a little as Jiyeon spun around to grab it and held it over to Seungho. The lad took it and placed it near his ear. "What?"

"President Yoo....President Yoo called earlier. He asked that you have dinner with his tonight." 

"I'm busy tonight." 

"But you have no schedule tonight President—"

Seungho hung up before he could hear what his assistant have to say. 

"Why do you look so upset? You should spend some time with your father tonight instead."

Seungho kept silent as he leaned back in his chair and rubbed a hand over his forehead. 

IU was sitting on a bench inside the company. She clawed the bench with her long fingers as she sat alone. No one gave her any attention except for one. 

An unknown one. 

"Why do you like Jiyeon?"

"Because she's Jiyeon." 

"I've told you before. Either be a little bit more helpful to my stocks or leave quietly. I'm sure the many companies below my standards will pick up an artist like you. Someone who keeps failing before they can even get to the top.... Why? Planning to make excuses about your backtracking fame instead?" 

IU formed a fist this time and bang it against the seat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter