[☆☆☆]

The Exotic Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon was seated with one leg over the other and beside her was a man in a casual outfit with jeans, white t-shirt, and a brown vest. He was no more than ten years older than her. 

"So Jiyeon, we heard that you will be having your comeback soon, but how soon is soon?" He asked. 

She hummed before answering, "Of course next week, I should come back soon so that I wouldn't keep my men waiting." 

"Men?" 

"My fans." 

"Why did you call them men?" 

"Because majority or maybe all of them are men." 

"Really?!" 

In a separate room, Myungsoo could hear the ongoing interview as he stood leaning against the wall.

"How do you like it having more males as fans instead of females?"

"I like it. I feel it's better than having more fanboys than fangirls. It makes me feel beautiful, the more men I have, the better."

Her last statement made Myungsoo sighed of depression.  

"The curse has been broken, I will hunt the spell caster behind this spell and slay her. Don't worry, I'm going to be responsible for this. The spell caster will not be allowed to harm you in anyway." 

Gain flapped her arms out and was slowly becoming more angry, "Dude, what the heck are you talking about?! Why don't you just take responsibility for my window before anything else?!" 

Soohyun sighed, "I do not know what you mean but mark my words. I will hunt this witch down. If you happen to see her then send me a message—"

"Okay I'm done, I'm going to call the cops. You're literally out of your mind!" Gain fled his sight to make the call. Soohyun sighed. 

"Not just this place but it looks like the woman here has been cursed as well." Soohyun looked out the broken window. 

Gain was walking down the hallway with a wireless phone at her ear,  "Yeah he broke into my home and then broke my window, something about fairytales figures. I don't know but he's insane and I need the police over right now or else—" She stopped when she noticed that he was no longer in the room. 

"Or else?" A voice asked from the phone. 

Gain walked over to the window slowly and peeked out, through the hole in front of her, she could see Soohyun's figure as he walked away. "I'm going to hang up." Gain hung up, she was shocked and surprised at the same time. "Did he....jump out the window? FROM THE THIRD FLOOR!?" 

Soohyun walked into the center of a crowd of people. He noticed how everyone gave him strange looks before stepping away from him. But it didn't bother him and he paid little attention to them. His mission was more important.

Soohyun wandered the busy streets without a destination as he was lost in deep thoughts.

Though it wouldn't help with his mission and was even time-consuming, he felt that walking around was the right thing to do. In the middle of the road he noticed cars zooming by, waking him up from his current state. 

"Flying wagons?" Then the tall buildings of Seoul caught his eyes, "Towers?" 

His eyes began to roam the unfamiliar settings. "Where am I...?" 

Then the visuals on a large billboard, installed into one of the tall buildings caught his full attention. "Princess?"

Seungho was exiting the building when he felt the vibration of his cellphone, hidden in his pant's pocket. "What?" He asked, uninterested. 

"The interview ended." The caller said. 

Seungho cocked his head up a little when he was aware of who it was, "Where are you?"

"I'm in your office."

Iu splashed cold water against her face in the women's room. It was dimmed as the room had no windows and the bulbs were burning out soon.

Her hair was tied back into a small bun as some of her loose front hair was soaked with water. She stared into her reflection in the mirror before her and took heavy breaths. 

"Does it makes any sense? What does she have that I don't have?" She mumbled to herself. Then she took another deep breath and puff out her cheeks in order to avoid getting mad. In her mind, she had more important things to worry about. 

As she set foot outside she noticed Myungsoo leaning against the wall with his arms folded across his chest. As he noticed her presence, he quickly stood in a more respectful manner and bowed to her a little. "Did you by any chance see Jiyeon in there?" He asked. 

IU wasn't surprised why a trainee would look for Jiyeon.

Jiyeon was famous and that was the single thing IU lacked. 

"Uh no. I was alone in there." Iu replied, Myungsoo hummed a littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter