[☆☆☆☆☆☆]

The Exotic Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon was sitting alone at a table under the dim light. She was dressed in a long black dress with a one-arm sleeve and she wore silver earrings and necklaces that sparkled under the light. 

Meanwhile soft and slow music could be heard playing from the speakers on the ceiling. 

She sighed a little at the view before her. Across from her was an empty seat and two glass cups for wine. 

She has been waiting for two hours and was getting impatient, as she was ready to stand up and leave she felt someone walked by, and brushed against her. She was speechless when the familiar man sat down in the seat across from her. 

"May I join you?" 

Jiyeon smiled a little before whispering his name, "Myungsoo."

The table was finally covered with food and the glasses were now filled. Myungsoo watched as Jiyeon looked down at the food. 

It showed no excitement or anger. Instead she seemed lost in thoughts. 

"Jiyeon," Myungsoo started to earn the attention of the pretty lass, "are you okay?" 

A smile quickly formed on her face, "Of course, sorry do I seem weird?" She asked with no effort. 

Myungsoo knew why she was a bit down. In fact he was there for a reason. About an hour before, he received a message from Seungho and the lad have asked that he find Jiyeon at the restaurant, saying it was his "gift" to Myungsoo. 

"Just a little. I mean it's strange for our biggest star to be sulking alone at a dining table in a nice setting." Myungsoo said. Finally Jiyeon pouted and broke out of her dull state. 

"Right? I should be enjoying this free moment, right?" 

Myungsoo nodded gently as he held up one of the glass, "Let's drink then if you feel better." Jiyeon reached over for her own and lift it up. 

"Let's drink." 

Instead of dinner, the night turned into a storytelling session as Gain and Soohyun remained seated in their seats. They had no appetite as they continue to talk about their pasts.

"How did you lose them?" Gain asked. 

Soohyun was staring straight at the bowl before him, "She was always helping people. But in a particular year an unknown disease swarm into our village and left hundreds of casualties. She was present at the area, outside the town's walls, where citizens who were affected by the disease were taken. At the time our first born, our son was just two years. She returned home one night and collapsed." Soohyun paused a moment as he try to find the courage to go on. 

"Without thinking, I allowed our son to sleep beside her that night. I didn't think that I would lose them just a day apart." 

Gain could see the water forming in Soohyun's eyes. 

He inhaled sharply as his gaze grew sharper, "I should have never allowed her to set foot at that place. She would have still been alive along with our son." 

"You must have loved her a lot." Gain commented. She was envious of Soohyun's love for his wife and child, that even after they were dead, he still spoke of them with pain in his tone. 

"I was lost without her, she made me who I am today. A warrior." Soohyun said, this time finally looking into Gain's eyes. "I still love her a lot." 

Gain didn't know how to react and instead hummed, "That's good then." 

With a split second of silence, Soohyun finally moved a little in his seat as he lean back, "I'm curious though."

"About?" Gain asked leaning to the side a little. 

"Your husband, just what kind of man is he?" 

"Personality-wise?" Gain questioned to make sure she was getting his question. Soohyun nodded once and then sat quietly with his eyes glued on her. Gain shrugged, "I don't know." 

"You don't know?" Soohyun asked with flattened eyes when he couldn't accept Gain's answer. "You would know after all he is your husband, right?" 

Gain thought for a moment, "I don't feel like talking about him." 

Soohyun watched as Gain stood up from her seat, forcing the seat to move back against the floor. 

"I'm going to order some food again, these are cold now. Let's eat then I'll find you a place to sleep for the night. Then tomorrow I hope you'd keep your words and leave to find that person, and never come back." 

Soohyun was standing alone in an empty room when Gain walked in and threw some blankets onto the floor beside his feet. "Lay that out and sleep here tonight." 

The male looked down at the nicely folded blankets and then spun around to face Gain. "I've been thinking." 

Gain's eyes wander for a moment when she wasn't sure if she could guess what he was about to say, then quckly she replied, "About what?" 

"Though I've promi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter