[☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆]

The Exotic Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soohyun was sitting on the kitchen's floor while Gain stood off to the side, with her arms folded across her chest. She wore an annoyed expression while Soohyun remain still. "Get up." Gain said with a careless attitude. But when Soohyun continued not to budge she raised her voice, "I said get up." 

"Not until you've agree to help me." Soohyun said quickly. Gain rolled her eyes and then kicked Soohyun's leg gently to begin with. 

"I said get up weirdo. I'm hungry and you're blocking my path." 

"You must promise to help me first." Soohyun stated bluntly. Finally Gain has have enough and reached toward the cabinets behind Soohyun's head, as she pulled one out, it slammed into the back of Soohyun's head and made him crouch over against his will. He let out a grunt and rubbed the growing sting on the back of his head.

Gain pushed the cabinet back in, "Did that hurt? Are you going to move now?" She said in a threatening tone, Soohyun shot up from his position and faced her. His breathing was somewhat heavy and he appeared extremely angry. His height made her feel small and even towers over her height. 

"Please help me, I don't have much time. I won't return and save my people. I'm begging you." He said softly, despite his appearance. After a moment of silence Gain finally gave in. 

"Fine." She left the room and walked into the living room where she picked up the house phone and brought it to her ear. As she began to dial and wait for the receiver to pick up, Soohyun too made his way into the room slowly. Finally when someone picked up Gain began talking. 

"Father,  hello, how are you?" She asked in a happy manner, surprising even Soohyun. He have never seen her act that way before. "Yes, yes actually I called to tell you that Seungho came by and he treated me out. It was the best, he even bought me a game—I mean a garden. I just wanted to let you know because—"

"Gain, stop right there." The man on the other line said, "Why are you calling to lie to me?" 

"I'm not lying father." Gain denied. 

"I checked in at the company, Seungho has been at work most of the time. When did he treat you out? Where? When? What time? Bring evidence from the garden you mentioned and show it to me." 

Gain went dead silent when she couldn't think of anymore excuses to give the older. 

"Gain, you can't fool this old man anymore. After coming back to South Korea, I heard everything about you and Seungho. I know it must have been hard for you, so I wish that you wouldn't call and lie to me again. As his father, I'm already ashamed of him." The older said. 

Gain clutched onto the phone and shook a little, "Yes father. I'm sorry." For some reason her father-in-law's words shook her heart a little. She put the phone down and looked over to Soohyun, who was fully aware of her sudden change of energy. 

"What's the matter?" He asked. 

Gain only shook her head a little when she couldn't answer him. She could feel that no words would have come out the way she wanted them to. That they would be stuck in . 

Seungho was coming into the company when a woman approached him and stopped him. "President Yoo wants to see you, President." Seungho nodded at her word and headed toward the elevator. On the ride up he puff out some warm air from his mouth to calm his nerves. He was hoping that his old man would have something worth listening this time. 

Once he came to the front door of his father's office, he knocked once before he heard the man's call for him to enter. Walking in, Seungho made sure the door was fully shut behind him. 

"You asked to see me?" Seungho asked as he walk over and stopped by the older man's desk. The old man was looking at some papers that were nicely stacked on his table. 

"Seungho," He started, looking up with his eyeballs but keeping his head down, "Gain called me earlier." 

Though he felt good to hear of the news, Seungho tried to conceal his excitement. "And?" 

"I'm glad you're finally proving yourself as a husband." The older said with a brief smile, "But I still need you to manage IU's activities." 

Seungho quickly jump in to object the idea, "But I thought all I had to do was start treating Gain right? You said that—"

"You shouldn't need  me or anyone else to tell you to be a proper husband to Gain when you are her husband, Seungho. Besides being a husband and a company leader are two different things. I also know that you didn't really take Gain out—"

Seungho cut, "She told you?" 

"She did not tell me, I figured it out myself because I know what kind of person you are. But rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter