[12 ☆]

The Exotic Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Under the sun’s warmth with no shades to keep them cool, Seungho and IU were soon greeted by an elderly woman leaving the front door of the small home. “Is that you Seungho?” The lady asked, her voice husky due to her age, her eyes squinty due to her poor vision. She was a lot shorter than Seungho and about a head under IU’s height.

“Grandmother.” Seungho said as he walked to the lady’s side. “How have you been, grandmother?”

“Who did you bring with you? Is it Gain?”

Seungho breathed an awkward smile, “Come on grandmother, why would she come out here with me?”

“Then what are you doing here bringing another woman home?” She asked with confusion written all over her wrinkled face. Sure, for her age, she has poor vision but she could easily tell that IU’s body figure was that of a woman. And only if IU was at least two feet in her front of her because all IU was to her was a blurry figure.

Seungho pocketed his hands and looked down to the lady. “She’s a singer of mine grandmother, will you be alright with me training her here for a while, grandmother?”

“Oh? A singer? You know I want you to stay often but why would you bring a singer here?” The older asked with her eyes on IU, trying to make out the younger woman’s true appearance. “This place is so dirty how will she stay here?”

“She’ll be fine. It’s not like she deserves to be treated like a princess,” Seungho said, looking at IU who avoided his hateful gaze. “If you have anything for her to do then just ask her to do them for you. If there’s nothing you can always give her something to do, she can’t be bored and sitting around when she’s here.” Seungho took another glance at the young lass who stood awkwardly, waiting for his next command.

Gain and Soohyun had found themselves a relaxing area in her home to listen to Soohyun tell of IU. “Princess Jieun always put other people’s feelings before hers. When I see her, she always look happy. Almost as if she wasn’t worry about a thing in the world. She was kind, caring, and gentle. She even went as far as playing with my fellow warrior’s children and younger siblings.”

Gain nodded as she listened intensively, “She sounded like a kind and sweet person,”

“She was and is that kind of person before she ran away,” Soohyun said, “and I regret not knowing why she did. I wished I was someone she could have looked for and rely on instead of choosing to run away,”  

After Soohyun had concluded Gain cocked her head to the side a little, “Actually, now that I think about it it’s strange,”

“What is?” Soohyun asked in his calmest voice.

“Earlier, Seungho didn’t seem surprised when you call her the princess. Instead he kept denying it as if he knew something and was hiding it,” she said, furrowing her brows inward. Suddenly realising and recognising so, Soohyun began to think as his eyes wander from side to side.

“Wait,” Soohyun’s eyes waver as he tried to recall the moment, “he did deny it till the end despite any proofs I presented before him,” Soohyun added.

Gain clapped and leaned toward Soohyun, as if she was about to exposed some top secret informations, “What if IU is your Princess Jieun? But Seungho is denying it because she had lost her memories?” She said under her breath.

“Then,” Soohyun started, “that means that your husband know Jieun is our princess?” His eyes widen with shock.

Gain sighed and in her breath before replying, “I guess that’s not possible. He wouldn’t have known she was the princess since she wouldn’t have been able to tell him with her memory loss,”

Soohyun sighed, not knowing what was right or wrong anymore. But Gain did not give up and continue to spout out possibilities, “Or, what if your Princess Jieun doesn’t want to go back so she’s pretending she isn’t the princess? Didn’t you say she ran away because she was supposed to get mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter