[☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆]

The Exotic Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungho had his arms folded across and rested on his chest. Three pairs of eyes continued to look his direction as he leaned against the couch. "So for the next three months, I have to handle and manage all of IU's schedule?" Seungho questioned, earning a hum from his father. The older sat in the single chair facing the opposite side of the room from the other two parties. Meanwhile, Donggun was seated more directly across from Seungho, while IU beside Donggun. "Why three months?" 

"If you succeed, I will keep the promise I made to the fans." His father was quick to explain. 

"What fans?" 

"Myungsoo's fans." His answer earned an interested spark from Seungho's cold eyes. 

"You mean you're going to set his debut date in the next three months?" 

"If you succeed in handling IU's activities then Myungsoo may debut even before the end of three months. If you fail then Myungsoo's debut will also be delayed." 

Seungho scoffed at his father's words, "Why? How many years has it been since Myungsoo has been in training? How can you ask me to manage—"

"If you work with IU then Donggun will work and help Myungsoo out. You know Donggun has connection with good producers. Myungsoo may still be a trainee but he lacks in many aspects. You, as his friend, should know better than anything else." The older said. Seungho ignored the eyes of Donggun and again attacked his father's idea. 

"Then like I say, leave Myungsoo under my care. I'd know him better than Donggun." 

The older snapped, raising his voice, "What don't you understand?! The reason I have asked that you wotk with IU is because you keep acting that way toward her, making people question your relationship with the artists!" Seungho sighed sharply, his eyes along with the older's were bloodshot. 

"Fine. But keep in mind that what I'm going to do isn't for you nor your company, nor these artists you love so much but can't bring up on your own. This is only for Myungsoo." Seungho said under a rough, near-rage tone. 

Gain placed a paper in front of Soohyun at the dining table. "Sign." She commanded bluntly without. Soohyun looked down at her messy handwriting on the scratch paper before glancing up to meet the lass's eyes. 

"What is this?" 

"A contract." Gain said. 

"Contract? Like a compact?" Soohyun asked, earning hums from Gain. "What for?" 

"I will take you to Seungho, but after you meet him and get to meet your princess, whatever comes next will not involve me." Gain said, revealing the contents of the paper. "Which also means you'll not come back here and look for me again. I've lived a long and quiet life before you came along. So, to be completely honest with you, I want that lifestyle back. Which means no more you in it." 

Soohyun rolled his eyes onto the paper then back at her, "If you truly have the heart to help me in finding the Princess then I promise not to return and bother you. Besides, aren't I a lot older than you? I could have been your great grandparents generation." 

Gain frowned, "What does that have to do with anything?" 

"It does. To live the lifestyle you are currently living in, where big problems doesn't bother you but little does. It means my generation must have done well for yours to receive such a blessing. Which then meant that the Princess did marry our ally in your past. But in my present the Princess is missing." 

Gain groaned, "Oh gosh just get to the point." 

Soohyun did as she wanted and cut to the chase quickly, "Get rid of this paper. Whether I succeed in meeting the princess of not, the task is to bring her home."

"And?"

"I cannot promise you when that will be after meeting her. I have no way of returning just yet, or do I know of a way." Soohyun explained, causing Gain to scoffed a breathy sneer. 

"So your point was that if I want to show that I'm grateful for my current life situation then I should really do my best to help you out? Just because you're bascially my whatever great grandparents' generation?" Gain asked, earning a smooth hum from Soohyun. Gain shook her head in disbelief, "And what if I say no?" 

"Then I cannot guarantee that your present life style would last much longer. Who knows? If I fail this task, what can possibly happen to your life?" Soohyun questioned. But Gain was still left unaffected.

"Look mister weirdo. I doubt your life would have had much impact on mine. We aren't even related and I doubt any of my family members came from the same bloodline as you some three hundred years ago. So quit trying to earn my help for free, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter