[14 ☆]

The Exotic Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While drinking with Soohyun, the memories of a young Gain and Seungho just hitting adulthood came running back to her. As Soohyun drink every cup Gain poured, a soft smile was pressed against her face as she thought of the past. Other than Seungho, the only man she had ever drank with was Seungho’s father. The event that drew her closer to his normally strict father.

It was back then, when Seungho had just turned 18 and Gain had been 18 for a few months, where Jungyu took them out and treated them to a good meal and soju. Gain and Jungyu had been drinking and laughing their heads off at the simplest things. Meanwhile, Seungho who can’t handle alcohol watch them with embarrassment and concerns.

“Look at that guy, what made you like him?” Jungyu asked as he pointed a finger at Seungho. He was obviously drunk as his pupils couldn’t even look at Seungho straight. The lad sighed heavily before Gain answered, leaning toward Jungyu.

“Him? Seungho? Because he’s Seungho,”

“Seungho? My son? How come he doesn’t look a little bit like me at all?” Jungyu asked, which sent Gain and him laughing again, “Back in the days when I was his age I was so handsome, so many women wanted me but I only chose one. Can you guess who she is?” Jungyu asked, mumbling the last line to Gain.

“Of course I know. It’s Seungho’s mom,” she answered, the two started giggling and chuckling again.

Seungho shook his head and sighed once more, “Stop drinking already you two,” he said pulling the glass from Jungyu’s hand, but before he could rip Gain’s out as well she raised her arm away from him.

“Hey, look here handsome,” she started, “don’t touch me or I’ll call my boyfriend on you,”

“Han Gain,” Seungho started but was stopped when Jungyu suddenly rested a finger against his lips.

“Don’t touch my son’s girlfriend or I will call my son on you, you good looking guy,” Jungyu said. Seungho was no longer sure if they were mocking him or just teasing him.

“Ah seriously dad,” Seungho sighed in annoyance. Through the rest of the night he let them drink until they passed out. When the waitress came to get the bill Seungho could only sigh at the sight of the countless empty bottles. “Sorry can you help me get a taxi?” he asked the lass who was kind enough to help him. Once he loaded Jungyu into the passenger seat, Seungho got in the back with Gain. Holding her as she leaned against him.

“Where to?” the driver had asked. But before Seungho could answer the expected gagging sound from Jungyu could be heard. And without another warning the older vomited all over the taxi’s dashboard and near the driver. “Ah seriously customer!” the man hollered. Seungho wasn’t sure where else he could hide his face and could only sigh again.

“Seriously…,” he mumbled.

Once Seungho carried Gain into the tiny home, he rested her on the couch. Then quickly he head back out to help the new driver bring in his father. “Sorry, please keep the change, thank you,” Seungho said as he handed the man a large bill and head in, with his father’s arm laced around his shoulder and neck.

As Seungho carried his heavy father in, he noticed how Gain was still knocked out. Thus he made his way into the bathroom and strip his father as the elder reeked of soju and vomit. Once he got done cleaning his father, Seungho helped the older to his bed. As he tucked the older in, he could hear and see how the lad let out happy and small chuckles. When Seungho was about to leave the room, feeling already sore, he came to another unwanted sight. Gain had finally let out her load onto the floor and was about to lay back down on the couch.

“Han Gain,” Seungho called out as he walked over and stopping just before the puddle of nasty. Without much choice Seungho took Gain into his room and lay her on the bed, where he took off her shoes, high socks, and jacket. Then after placing the blanket over her, he headed out to tend to her mess. Once he was done with cleaning and washing any vomit on his father and Gain’s clothes, Seungho was tired by three in the morning.

As he walked into the room, hoping to get a change of clothes he grabbed what he needed. But before he were to leave he wanted to check on Gain again. Only this time he wasn’t going to go anywhere. The moment Seungho had leaned over to give her a soft kiss on the forehead, her eyes were wide open.

And naturally she took the lead and the two ended up sleeping together for the first time that night. And when morning came, all Seungho could hear in the living room were the same laughters. Seungho found himself to be completely under the sheets when Gain and Jungyu’s laughs grow by the minute.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter