[13 ☆]

The Exotic Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Seungho found IU she was groaning and seated on the grass against the pole of a fence. When she noticed Seungho’s presence she immediately silence down and looked forward, where all she could see were tall and hay-like grasses. She noticed and felt the movement of the fence once Seungho leaned against it, his arms crossed against his chest and he had one shoe in lined with the pole.

“My grandmother wanted me to look for you. Dinner is ready and she’s worried about you, though I’m not sure why,” Seungho said directly.

“I’m not hungry,” IU lied.

“Still I want to ask that at least stay in her sight just so she won’t be worried about you,”

IU wasn’t sure why his grandmother was worried about her either. Afterall they’ve just met and it didn’t make any sense that she’d care so much for IU. “Please tell her I’m not hungry,”

“Dieting as an artist is one thing, eating properly when you’re hungry is another so don’t mix the two. Also wouldn’t it be rude to turn down food cook for you when you’re the guest?”

When IU realized she was in the wrong, she kept silent and wait for Seungho to either keep quiet or leave. And just as she wanted, Seungho detached himself from against the fence and was about to take a few steps away before stopping.

“Aren’t you going to follow me?” He asked, this time hands in hidden in his pockets and glancing over his shoulders.

At this IU tried to stand up, using the pole of the fence to help her up. Once she was up, she winched a little and utter a soft moan. Seungho noticed how IU’s right foot was barely touching the ground as she stood against the fence. Without giving it much thoughts he stared at her until she make another move, this time it became clearer to him.

She was limping again.

“Is something wrong with your foot or are you pretending just so I won’t work you?” He questioned.

IU looked up to meet Seungho’s gaze, one hand on the fence line and another pushing her hair back as the wind blew against it repeatedly. IU didn’t answer and instead turned her attention back toward her feet, where she winched again trying to move her foot. As IU moved another step with a small shuffle, Seungho was still oblivious to it all.

“If you have no manners and don’t want to eat at the same table as me then just say so. Don’t pretend like you can’t walk, you’re wasting my time,” Seungho said loud and clear for her to hear, then he turned his full back to her and started walking. IU was on the verge of wanting to cry out of anger but she knew she couldn’t do anything to retaliate. Plus standing up for herself and or against Seungho was definitely not something she’d ever thought of considering.

As IU limped some more beside the fence, it took her a good ten minutes before Seungho came back out to find her only some feet away from where he had left her. When he returned, he greeted her roughly. Not only did he stop in front of her with hatred in his eyes but he eyed her foot constantly. “Remember this, I didn’t ask to be your manager nor did I want to look after you. So do me a favor and make my life easier by cooperating alright? I don’t like you but I doubt you like me either so—”

“I’m not pretending my foot really hurts!” IU shouted this time, surprising even herself. Seungho sighed in disbelief before getting down to grab a firm hold of IU’s right foot. Once he examined it he noticed it was slightly purple.

“Are you serious?” Seungho questioned, IU who felt uncomfortable tried to take a few steps back in order to pull away from his hold. But Seungho made it hard for her to do so as he grabbed the whole of her lower leg and kept her grounded. “Don’t move you idiot,” Seungho uttered, “looks like you sprained it,” he said before turning around in his squatting position, “get on,”

IU looked down and could see the whole of Seungho’s back.

“I can walk—”

“While I’m being nice get on my back or do you want to become a disabled singer with a crooked foot?”

Despite his insult IU bit her lips knowing he was right. If she damage her sprained ankle any more she could probably be left with only one working foot. IU slowly reached down and over Seungho’s shoulders, uncertain or where to place her hands and arms. She had never thought of touching Seungho before. To touch his body was like to an expensive statue of art. And if she handled it wrong there could be real consequences. Once Seungho could see her slim hands in sight, he wasted no time to pull them around his shoulders and dropping the front of IU’s body against his back.

Then slowly but quickly he got her into a piggyback position. “Hold on tight so you won’t fall. I don’t want to have to pay for any further damages other than your sprained ankle,” he commented. IU did as she was told even though she didn’t want to listen to him. Everytime he spoke to her, he was always insulting and belittling her as her boss and now manager.

As Seungho carried IU back gently in order to not shake her ankle, IU could smell the nice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter