[☆☆☆☆☆☆☆]

The Exotic Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungho was walking down the hall when he heard someone called his name from the side. Spinning around, he saw Jiyeon with Myungsoo. As he kept still, Jiyeon made the first move to approach him. When she stopped in front of him, he looked right into his eyes. "Why didn't you show up last night? Or at least answer your phone when I called?" 

It was obvious that she was upset but was trying her hardest not to show it in front of everyone. 

"Didn't I send Myungsoo? You came together with him." Seungho said with his eyes only on Jiyeon. 

"What do you mean you sent Myungsoo?" 

Seungho shoved his hands into his pockets, "Isn't it obvious? I couldn't make it last night so I sent him to keep you company instead."

"Why did you do—?"

"Sorry, I'm on a tight schedule." Seungho didn't give her a split second to react before he turned away and headed for the exit. Jiyeon wore a frown as she watched him walk away. Myungsoo pocketed his hands and stood still in his spot. 

Gain was walking down the stairs with all the time in the world. "How was I supposed to know that today was their death anniversary? Tch, that weirdo, making people feel bad when they were just playing around. And didn't we agree that he would leave the minute he get up? Is he taking my kindness for granted right now?" She spun her upper body around as she gritted her teeth. "I should have just kicked him out, why did I leave him alone? Is this his house? This is my house! Can you hear me up there you weirdo!?" She asked as loud as she could. 

Then once she reached the first floor she quickly head over to the kitchen with her bare feet slapping against the tiled floor. She was in for breakfast but came to an ultimate halt when she saw a figure in her kitchen. 

There, in front of her, was Seungho. 

He had one hand on the fridge's handle as the other was kept in his pocket. 

He was looking right at her, expecting her when he could hear her coming down from the floors above. 

"Are you talking to yourself again?" He asked in a calm voice. 

Seungho has two sides, he's either lay back or angry and demanding. 

"You? Why are you here?" Gain asked with wide eyes and a dropped jaw. "A-and why are you going through my fridge?" 

Seungho ignored her question and reached in, "Are you a plant? Why do all you have in here is water?" He pulled out one of her many bottle of water and then look back over to her. Gain stomped forward and grabbed the bottle from his hand, she toss it into the fridge then quickly shut it as Seungho took a step back. 

"Why do you care anyway? It's my fridge." Gain retorted as she leaned against the appliance to keep Seungho from opening it again. 

"And who gave you all of the money to purchase all of that? I did."

"Enough. What do you want? Why are you here?" She asked with a cold tone. 

"Don't worry, I will leave soon." He said before spinning away from her and was leaving the room. Gain flattened her eyes. Then the thought of Soohyun still being in the house came to her. "Oh no, he can't see him!" She said under a dangerous whisper. 

Gain ran out of the room and quickly scan the room for any signs of Seungho. But the lad was nowhere on the first floor. She gasped before running for the stairs and shot her attention upward, but there was no traces of him anywhere. Without a second wasted she sprinted upstairs as quickly as she could, even skipping a step or two in the process with her long leaps. 

She speed walk down the long halls and poke her head into every room in search of Seungho. 

But still there was no signs of him. 

She was becoming frustrated and sweaty. Then finally she stopped. 

"Hold up....That weirdo wanted to find that singer at that jerk-face's company, so now that he's here why am I worried about them meeting? I can just turn that weirdo over to jerk-face and they can go to his company together." She said aloud. "Right, alright it's time to gather them together." She cracked her knuckles and made a perfect 180 degree turn. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter