[☆☆☆☆☆]

The Exotic Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are a married woman?" Soohyun asked. Gain shrugged. 

"Something like that. Anyway, don't get off topic and hurry along. You may want to find that person of yours before night falls." 

Soohyun nodded with a hum. "I shall repay you after I find her and before I return to the palace." 

Gain raised an eyebrow, "Palace?" She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Was this man some homeless guy who was currently taking shelter in a historical setting? "Why are you taking a star to a palace?" 

"I don't understand." He said with frowned brows. 

Gain was starting to wonder who he really was. "How did you say you know this person again?" She asked, this time getting to the point of why he was looking so desperately for a celebrity. 

"The King has sent me to find her after she fled from the palace without his Majesty's approval." 

"And what year are you in again?" Gain asked to gather more information in order to piece together an answer. 

"1760, or as the Chinese say the year of the dragon, the best year for a lady to bear a child. Because the child born in the year of the dragon will make a great warrior." 

"1760?"

"Indeed." 

Gain sighed, "Dear, it's 2015 and the so-called-princess you speak of is a rising star in South Korea." 

"The year 2015?" 

Gain nodded quickly, "You should stop playing warrior-on-a-mission because you're really starting to look like an insane guy." 

"A woman should not lie to a warrior, it's not—"

"Dude!" Gain cut him off, "Open your eyes! This place is called a three-story house and what you're standing on are tiles floor! This is the modern world, we're not in the year 1760 or whatever. This is the year 2015!" 

"Are you accusing me of lying? You're assuming I've outlived perhaps five kings' lives?"

"I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm telling you that you did outlive whatever number of kings, and is stuck in the modern world where your appearance and attitude is considered old school!"

There was a strong silence in the room. 

"Why am I here then...? Is this a dream? I can't imagine betraying his majesty. I've already given him my words, I promised him that I would find her highness and bring her back to the palace before our old ally change their mind and attack." Soohyun was mumbling to himself, though loud enough for Gain to hear little of it. 

"This is like a drama come true, seriously." She commented, earning Soohyun's clueless gaze. 

The lad kept his fading smirk as Seungho took small steps toward him. "Didn't I warn you to let me know ahead of time when you're going to drop in? What would happen if you're caught on camera entering my office? My employees may report you to the security station." Seungho said as he took his seat at his desk. 

The man, Jihoon, scoffed a little as he stepped closer to the side of Seungho's desk. "Would you have come in if I told you that I would be waiting for you?" 

Seungho dodged his question by reaching over for a file of papers. As he pulled it in front of him, he finally responds. "Would it matter? You always come for the same reason and I always give you the same answer." 

Jihoon nodded, "I agree." As Jihoon turned around to lean against the side of the desk, he folded his arms, "But, I heard people whispering. IU will be making a comeback soon." 

Seungho shut the file and pushed it away then he threw himself back into his chair, "I told you not to worry. I'm doing everything I can to keep the attention off of her."

Jihoon hummed, "Good. But if I hear anything of her name going around town again you know what will happen." 

"I'd keep my words as long as you stay away from me on more occasions." 

Gain threw some clothes on hangers onto the floor in front of Soohyun, as he sat on his knees. "Here, put these on. Or did you want to walk around looking like that?" 

Soohyun picked up the clothes and observed it, "Such heavy fabric, whose attire is this?" 

"My husband's." 

Soohyun looked back at the strange t-shirt and heavy jeans. "Your husband's?"

"Yeah, though he's shorter than you, I think you guys are the same size, so go ahead and put that on." 

"But—can you lend clothes that do not belong to you?" 

Gain shrugged, "Why not? The man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter