[☆]

The Exotic Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The mansion-like home, which was six acres across, sat on a ten-acre lot. It was made of two more stacks of floors, making it three stories high.

The first floor was the living space and kitchen, along with the dining room which could cafeteria a few hundred schooling students. Along the back and just one threshold of a small library room was an indoor swimming pool; the shallowest being at three feet to a good ten feet depth.

On the second floor were more playrooms with arcade machines, pool tables, table tennis, tennis room, indoor basketball court, and even a music room with a rich black piano. 

But the owner did not play any instruments.

The owner, however, was a fan of exercising. Thus near the back of the second floor, a hidden room was particularly for working out.

A gym room in short.

On the last floor was the many guest rooms, offices, and a master bedroom.

A quieter floor. 

Or rather, the quietest floor. 

Each floor was uniquely different, except for its same dull white, tidy walls and floors.

All of everything in the house, along with the property belonged to one person and one person alone. 

Unemployed, twenty-five-year-old woman Yoo Gain. 

On a chunky, thick branch, Kim Soohyun was resting silently with his sword hugged in between his arms and his eyes easily shut. He could hear the chirping echoes of an unknown breed bird and the soft howl of the wind calmed his heart.

Heavy stomps against the ground and over the fallen leaves disturbed his peaceful nap. 

"Kim Soohyun, his majesty is summoning you." 

The tall lad lets out a soft sigh before opening his eyes. "Finally, before his majesty, I can be of use." 

Inside the King's long Court hall, it was full for a summoning of him only. On each side, noble officials' clothing covered the hard, wooden ground as they sat in flawless rows. Soohyun kneels before the most powerful man in the nation, who was wearing a long red robe.

Obviously, rich with wealth and power. 

"I, your loyal servant Kim Soohyun is here to serve your majesty. Whatever you say, I will oblige your majesty."

The elder in the seat nodded, "Not just your name but even in person, you seem capable. I heard you have the quickest sense and is very skilled in tracking criminals on the run?"

"I do my best your majesty."

"How old are you this year, Warrior Kim?"

"Twenty-six your majesty."

"Excellent. You are in good shape it seems. But I will get to the point now."

"Please do your majesty."

"I am sure you have heard the latest news? My daughter the youngest of the four, a princess, has gone missing."

"Yes, your majesty." 

"Though they say she went missing, I know fairly well that she is hiding somewhere. I want you to find her and bring her to me as soon as possible. If you bring her later than three full moons, then your neck will fall from your shoulder, along with this nation. Or bring her back and earn the title as my best warrior. I will reward you to the fullest of my abilities. I am placing this nation's future into your hands, young Warrior Kim."

"I will carry your orders completely and correctly. Please trust me, your majesty." 

Soohyun gripped onto his sword as he followed a group of six men to an isolated forest "The last time we followed the young highness was through here. This forest has been said to be dangerous and covered with traps, made by the rebels a few hundred years back. So be careful when you go through alone." 

Soohyun nodded, taking in all of the information from the informant. 

"Then I shall be back before the end of the six months with her highness."

"Please hurry young man." 

"Thank you." Soohyun entered the forest without looking back as he gripped his sword in hand, and his small bag with his needs was tied around his back and chest. 

In a spacy office on the tenth floor, a young lad sat quietly as he attends to work. Across from his black, marble desk was a lounging area with two long black couches facing one another. And in-between the two was a long coffee table with a glass surface.

The room was quite empty for an office. 

At the edge of his desk, his name and position sign were visible. 

"President of Yoo Music Entertainment, CEO Yoo Seungho"

The lad scanned the materials on the paperwork before him until the door to his personal space was invaded. Without looking up to see who it was, the young man already knew who it was. In fact, he was familiarized with the rhythm of the stomping footsteps. 

"Did you allow this?!" 

The man noticed how a paper was angrily slid in front of him. He lowered his papers in hand and look up to meet the angry eyes of an older man. 

"Next time you should knock first, I know you can't believe it but you have to accept that I am your boss now, Jang Donggun." 

The older sighed to release some anger, "I was told you issued a message

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter