Advice ☕

Love Comes in Different Forms

This is a mainly ChaSang focused interlude for  series. Feel free to skip it and wait for next update. This is here to make sense in the drabble flow.

 

 

 

“You two are stupid. Why does it matter how it begun? Why are you dwelling on the fact it didn’t begin like every NOT so successful relationship before, huh?” Hakyeon asked after an extremely dramatic eye-roll when the two seated before him didn’t hide their awkwardness with one another.

 

“Are you like this in bed too?” came the next question and when no answer came from either HongBin or TaekWoon Hakyeon leaned back in his chair more and let out a heavy sigh. “Seriously? For all this time?” asked and no answer came, just approving what he thought.

 

“For two months you have been avoiding the way you obviously click so well together and you think why this doesn’t feel right. Amazing,” Hakyeon shook his head and looked down at his plate, his appetite lost due to the two fools he had to deal with. He glanced to the young man next to him, who had already finished his meal, not engaging himself in to the monologue dedicated to the duo.

 

He pushed his plate to the younger raven hair who looked up at him confused. “You’re not gonna eat?” he asked and Hakyeon shook his head, smiling softly before looking at TaekWoon who was pushing a lonely potato chip around the plate and HongBin who tried to stare a hole into his plate.

 

“Look at us. We began the same way and we are perfectly fine. Then again, we did start slightly differently, maybe even rockier than you two,” the caramel skinned male spoke.

 

“You broke into my apartment, if that’s what you mean by a rockier start,” TaekWoon retorted and Hakyeon pulled a face.

 

“We were searching for a nice place close enough for round two and you two actually looked super comfortable and in love napping together so where is the problem?” he asked rather rhetorically receiving a death glare in return to which he responded quickly.

 

“Because of your grumpy we had to go back to his dorm and it resulted in… you know,” Hakyeon leaned closer and so did TaekWoon.

“So it’s my fault you can’t keep your pants on and you MUST get into someone else's at the same time,” the broad soldered male spoke and other two pair of eyes were now on him and HakYeon.

 

“I really don’t think TaekWoon hyung could be at blame,” the man next to Hakyeon finally spoke and eyes turned to him.

 

“So it’s my fault, SangHyuk?” Hakyeon asked and there was an indefinite shrug from the bespoken one. “Ouh, and you are completely innocent and didn’t suggest going to your place because my place was too far?” Hakyeon now vented his accumulated heat of the moment on SangHyuk and regretted it immediately. It was topic far too sensitive.

 

“Excuse me for being a broke student who lived in crappy dorm, couldn’t and can’t afford anything better and wanted to at least for once have a nice time there,” SangHyuk stood up, the chair he sat one nearly falling over, and walked away from the table, leaving two thirds of the remaining men confused.

 

“Should I go get him?” HongBin asked and Hakyeon shook his head, his gaze directed at the table.

 

“He needs to let down the steam. It’s a dumb topic that shouldn’t have been brought up. He’s very proud and it kind of hit him hard when he was kicked out of the dorm because we were caught. He sees himself as a freeloader because I took responsibility and asked him to live with me even though we knew each other good if for 10 hours,” Hakyeon smiled sadly, linking his fingers together tightly on the table to keep his hands from shaking.

 

“He has been taught to be the man, to have his pride, to take care of his other half and he can’t right now and I know it irks him, it frustrates him… makes him angry even,” Hakyeon’s breath shook a little but he took a second to calm himself down.

 

“He has a part time job, he thinks I don’t know about. I know he is counting days for a special 100 day event and saving money. That’s why he’s hungry, cranky and sleepy and he still needs to study…” Hakyeon let a long breath leave his lips and he finally looked up at TaekWoon and HongBin. “But at the end, it’s all good. For both of us.” His eyes glistered with tears and it was obvious he held them in with his last strength.

 

“Nothing feels better than getting lost in each other at night. Be it a hug, a kiss or more. We found a unique support system in each other in one night we could hold on to each other. One night was enough to understand,” he directly looked at TaekWoon. “We know each other for years, since we were kids, and I swear, TaekWoon, I have never felt happier to have someone, to tell that someone that they mean a lot,” he said and then turned to HongBin.

 

“TaekWoon’s work is hell. He hides it better than others. I know that studies in last year for a diploma and work puts you in stress too and I know, by the way you held on to each other that morning, you have found the needed support, the hideout you searched for that night as well,” Hakyeon said with concern and hint of sadness layered in his voice. His eyes focused on something in the distance and he blinked away his tears, rubbed his eyes and gently slapped his own cheeks before putting a gentle smile as a facade for his concerns.

 

SangHyuk returned to the table, quietly taking his seat next to Hakyeon. “Sorry,” he murmured and Hakyeon’s eyes got watery again, yet he held it in. He reached his hand up, fixing the mess that was on SangHyuk’s head, gently threading his fingers through the black waves.

 

“It’s okay,” Hakyeon said and SangHyuk turned to him, his face getting even grimmer upon seeing other’s face. “It’s really okay,” Hakyeon reassured leaning over for a quick peck. “I think it’s time to go home,” he added and when he received a nod from SangHyuk he turned to HongBin and TaekWoon.

 

“Don’t be stupid,” he said and stood up, the younger following the same example. The other two remained at the table, silence swirling around them despite the general noise of the restaurant. Hakyeon was right. TaekWoon hated to admit it, but Hakyeon was right.

 

For ages he hadn’t felt so content, so calm, so rested after those few hours he could hold HongBin, until Hakyeon had ruined their sleep. Deep down he knew HongBin must have felt the same. So why were they still doubting?

 

“HongBin…” TaekWoon finally spoke and HongBin turned to him immediately. “Would you… like to come over… to have coffee?” came an oddly familiar question and just like when it was asked the first time, HongBin didn’t fight back a smile. He had been waiting for this question, longed for it more than he could admit.

 

“I would love to,” he replied well knowing where the first time led and maybe even anticipating for it to go the same route again.

 
 

_______________________________________________________________________________

CHECK OUT: VIXX fic list; Steal Heart; Twitter; Tumblr; Instagram; hongbinstaekwoon’s LeoBin drabbles

Next and pre-final part for these drabbles will be nice, graphic :} Anticipate it ;]