THE NEXT FEMALE GROUP

STORY OF AN YG GIRL

After got even closer as a group and have to work like crazy, we are finally near. We keep our final working out of sight without showing our consultants oppas Big Bang, Teddy oppa and Shaun-ssi their discouragement and therefore, this will be a surprise for everyone. It was hard to keep the secret because artists especially Big Bang was still trying to go for a small appercu of our practice and with the camera installed in each studio, we decided to practice on the roof terrace while ensuring lock the emergency door.

Since the incident, my and my eonni dongsaengs always keep an eye on me to the point to notice the small things that show them how I feel. Now I do not need to talk to know what is happening with me and even though I have a little cold and silent, I am less than before. I speak politely to my sunbaes and I'm happier than before. All five, we like to have fun together and that means making jokes with other artists but especially in Big Bang. Once we enter in their dance studio during their practice with water guns and we were scolded by YG sajangnim, but this has not stopped us. Our group and the group WINNER often quarrel for no reason, like cats and dogs. That may be because we're the same age, but we are really like siblings.

¤¤¤

This is the bell that wakes me my door and I get up growling wondering who were the idiots who dare to wake me up. I open the door and I'm surprised to see eonni and the other girls enter.

"You have a nice place, eonni" maknae said after removing his shoes.

"Yeah, make yourself at home ..." I despaired, seeing them walk in my apartment as if it were their own. "Can I know why you are here?"

"I have not told you that my mother had invited the whole group for a visit?" Said Sae eonni.

"No eonni, nobody told me" I told him desperately.

"Sorry Lily, I must have forgotten," she said with an innocent look. "Now go get ready, we are waiting you, but hurry up!"

I sigh in my way to my room to find me before clothing direr me to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. I go out with a towel over his head to dry my hair and I'm surprised to see so many people in my living room. I remain frozen there and the girls turn to me, seeing my look of frustration.

"Hyung, it's not that one either," said the voice of Seungri oppa.

I walk down the corridor to see what was done and I see him with Jay and Daesung oppa oppa playing with my locking system.

"Lee Seung Hyun, Kang Dae Sung and Lee Jae Eun! What you trying to do? "I told them, but on my hips.

"This I have to see," says TOP oppa approaching.

"I came to see you, but I realized that you had to change password" Jay told me oppa. "I tried several possible combination without result and that's where Big Bang came out and saw me. I decided to ring and the girls let us in."

"Oppas, what would you have done knowing my password?" I asked them.

"To visit you," tells me Dae oppa.

"To keep you company," tells me Tae oppa smiling.

"To make the holidays?" TOP tells me more like a question.

"To keep an eye on you on behalf of your uncles," tells me GD oppa acting as the protector he became.

"In case of emergency," tells me Jay oppa.

I turn to Seungri oppa to know his reason and everyone is curious to know what he would say since the others have a good point perhaps apart from TOP.

"To hide from  the hyungs?" He said making us all laugh.

I watch, sighing before my earrings and get my bag before pushing them out of my apartment.

"If you have nothing else to do oppas, have fun," I said before we went to the elevator with Jay oppa. "Good luck oppas!"

¤¤¤

We arrive at a small house with a large front terrace and we thank Jay oppa who came gave us a lift. It reminds us to be on time for our presentation this afternoon before leaving. Sae eonni lives with his parents and his twin brother, Jung-Hee. Since Mila came without his family of States to become a recruit, Sae eonni proposed her to move in with his family. Mila's parents travel a lot but they come back every three months in Korea for one to two months before leaving. Unfortunately their house is in Busan. We go around the house to go to the course where everyone is waiting for us. I lower my head intimidated to find myself in front of so many strangers and I back steps while keeping silent.

"You must be the new recruit" said a voice, and I look up to see a beautiful lady and I take it that it is the mother of Sae eooni because they look alike.

"Yes, ajumma" I said, bowing. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lily Yang imnida"

(A/N I will skip the brunch because if not the chapter will be to long and you will loose interests)

¤¤¤

We arrive at the place where YG rent for the event since there is a bigger stage and we will in the change room. We put our clothes that look normal, but it is far from the case. This ensures that everything be ready before going out and go on stage where we draw a random number that we indicate order of appearance. Sae eonni picks a number and it is the last 5. We smile because we hoped to be and that's what we got it. The judges present are composed of artists, producers, choreographers and top company executives. YG sajangnim talks about the process and I realize that it's just like any competition, they would vote the best group not only in relation to this performance but also months or years of trainings and especially compared to that is best placed to begin. The first group remains on the scene while the other will sit behind the judges to observe and judge for ourselves. They leave about fifteen minutes for the group to prepare before the competition begins. I can see that compete competition is fierce not only because they are all talented, but also because of the judges' comments. More than the groups spend more than I am nervous, but both excited to show our surprise that will surely impressed everyone. Number four group just finished a rather impressive choreography and it's finally our turn. We get up from our seats and we are heading to the scene. We already speak with Teddy oppa who handles the music and knows that we have something more to show, but he does not know it contained. We went on stage and bows to the judges whose top leaders are seated in the front store and the others are sitting behind them. I look at my two uncles who sat side by side and they smile to encourage me before again becoming serious and a little cold which can make the whole world insecure.

"We are girls, we got style, we are YGirlz" said curving we have together.

"This is what family is about YG" said Sae rapping before giving a sign to Teddy who knows what to do.

We get into place and a video starts to project behind us. When the music starts we starts moving with the beat of the music before we start singing and dancing. We decided to include a video which is composed of different memories of all the company's artists to show our sunbaes what they have brought to this company which is a second family for everyone who is a part. I see artists who are lost in their memory by seeing the video above for Teddy oppa, Jinsea oppas and uncle who proud smile. When the song ends suddenly, the lights are closed and everyone ends up in the dark, confused. I began to play the piano and I hear exclamations because not only our clothes glow in the dark, but also the piano keys. The music starts playing and I will place myself with others and we start our dance choreography before singing our song we composed all five together. In the middle of our song, the light comes on again and we continue to dance and sing. A presence suddenly catches my attention back of the room, without any time to lose my rhythm. The song finally ends and bends before the judges and they start clapping very impressed with what we just did. My watch remains on the man in the distance applauding also while smiling at me. I open my eyes wide open in shock when I finally recognize the man approached. I do not even realize that the judges have spoken and all I notice is that I have tears in my eyes. I feel many people looking at me surprised, but all that matters right now is the presence in front of me. Unable to restrain myself, I jump from the scene shouting my brother's name.

"Blake!" I said in tears before finding myself in his arms.

All eyes alight on the scene that awaits them, smile to the lips as most know my brother by name and they know how I missed it all these months. My brother relaxes me and points me to the stage that I return to my place with girls who are moved by my meeting. I jump on stage, in fact, I did a flip and I will place myself with them. I feel the gaze of Sae eonni and I know she silent asking me if I’m okay. I smiled and told her that I'm fine and we put back our attention to the judges in front of us.

"As I said before being kindly interrupted" said YG sajangnim watching my brother with a smile. "How did you get the idea of ​​glow in the dark? It was really an awesome idea. "

"It was Lily eonni idea" says Jiyo. "She watched a video on YouTube and she showed us a group that was dancing in the dark and with glow in the dark clothes. We found the idea brilliant. "

"What was the second song?" one of the producers that I really do not know asks. "I never heard it before ..."

"This is a song we compose all five of us," said Sae eonni surprising everyone. "Kira and myself took care of the raps, Jiyo and Lily took care of the other parts with the help of Mila and Lily create the melody with the help of Teddy oppa. For the choreography we all put our ideas, but the ideas were more Mila and Lily."

They could not believe especially YG sajangnim that we have created such a good song in a short time and have a good result. He once again we were congratulate us before giving us one hour break for them to take a final decision. All groups come out to let the judges talk to each other and we will sit at the buffet that the company has implemented. I find myself once again in the arms of my brother happy to see him.

"You were fantastic!" He said proud of myself. "Finally, here this was not such a bad idea than that, do not you think."

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Since when are you been here? Why did not you tell me? I had quite a shock. Fortunately for you, I have not missed a step. "

"I told you left that you'd end up following you," he told me as he sat with me a little behind the others. "It took more time than expected, I'm sorry little sister. I just arrived and uncle YG told me where you found yourself telling me about the competition. And I know that when you learn any choreography, you can perform them with your eyes closed. "

I hit him on the shoulder and laughed. My friends approached me and I offer them my brother they have already seen on screen through my photos and with Skype. We continue to talk and eat before one of the employees told us that the decision was taken. We meet the group stage and I see my brother Jay oppa salute and greet our uncles with his head.

"We have finally made a decision and chose a group that will start in a year," said YG sajangnim by speaking again. "Before announcing the result, I would tell other groups who have not chosen to not give up. They will have a chance next time. "

The nervousness is felt and for once, I have this urge to start. Throughout the project, I discovered many things and understand how Big Bang oppas and 2NE1  eonnis are also close to each other. I want to continue this adventure with them. I know my uncle takes his time and I'm getting impatient ... He caused on purpose for the suspense and I cannot help but glare at him.

"Here are the results ... The group that will start under the name of YG Entertainment's ..." he starts to say. "Is YGirlz! Congratulations! You will come to my office and we discuss your new schedule. For the other groups, I give you a few days off and you want to switch companies, I do not stop you, but you are very welcome to stay. "

He finished his little speech and I cannot believe my ears. I will not ... We started going started! I turn to the girls and most were in tears and we all do a group hug before jumping for joy.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N Finally this chapter is done yeah! Sorry for the long chapter... I don't know if you are going to like it or not. I don't know when will be my next update since my job takes all my time but I hope to update more than one chapter on Tuesday...Thank You dear readers and subscribers! Don't hesitate to send me comments and ideas that you want in this story. Bye ! Till next time ^-^ !