SAYING YES…BUT….

STORY OF AN YG GIRL

That makes at least five days since I spoke with Big Bang for the small dinner and they really helped me make my decision. Right now, there are 70% that is okay for me to become a recruits and 30% remains for me to be 100% sure of myself. I can YG later than usual and I my footprint on the safety pad that lets me enter. My uncle decided to let me have access to the company even though I'm not a rookie as I am still his niece and he knows I would not do anything bad. My identity is kept secret apart for artists and a few members of staff who promised to keep it secret. I make my way to the dance studio where the dancers practice of Hi-Tech and where Big Bang haves their dance practice, but I stopped when I saw a poster on a wall.

YG ENTERTAINMENT AUDITION I look around me and seeing no one, I took the poster the wall and I put it in my bag. I remain pensive on entering the practice room and I do not notice any follow all dancers who are already there.

"Hey Lily, we no longer say hello?" the voice of one of the dancers oppa said, startling me.

"Sorry, I was a bit lost in my thoughts," I said, bowing to me. "Annyeonghaseyo ..."

I bend myself to them and I'll drop my things to make the room before I started stretching. YG samchon Jae Wook-ssi and decided to let me participated their practice since I have enough talent to follow them. I'm a little distracted, but not enough to distract me from practice. Big Bang enters and we greet them before really start the practice. After hours, it is finally time for dinner and I sit on the floor while others go out to eat. I lean against the wall and I go out of my bag poster. I wonder if I should participate and I still think when I feel a presence near me. I look up to see Taeyang oppa watched the poster that I put down in front.

"Annyeong Taeyang oppa" I said absently.

"What are you still doing here, Lily?" Me he asked as he sat next to me. "Why are you so distracted? Do you think about auditioning? "

"After speaking with you, I took my decision at 70%, but still have a 30% to be really on." I told him. "And I think this is my 30% missing. What do you think about it?"

"You know I cannot decide for you, Lily" he said.

"I know ..." I said, hanging his head. "I just I fear that judge me in relation to my connection here than my talent."

"You know that the company is not like that," he told me. "You know, I think you should audition because you lose nothing by trying especially as you have access to the same company if you are denied."

We still talk a bit before he has to leave for a recording with other  Big Bang oppas and I stay there thought about what he said. I sigh before taking my things and I'll eat a little before going to the Big Bang studio knowing they would let me use one of the computers. I timidly knock of fear of disturbing them and the door opens before Daesung oppa who smiled when she saw me.

"Annyeong Lily" he said surprised to see me there. What are you doing here?"

"Annyeong oppa" I said shyly. "I wondered if it would be possible to use one of your computers. I do not disturb you, I promise. "

"You know you're always welcome to, Lily," he said, leaving him in.

I welcomed the rest of Big Bang oppas and Teddy oppa gently so as not to disturb them and I'm going on the computer that is free at the moment. I put the poster on the table and I type the web address indicated below. I quickly found that I have to go and I chewed my lip, seeing the application form in front of my eyes. I take a big breath before you started to fill the information requested and I decided not to put my relationship with YG samchon.

"You're applying for auditions YG?" Seungri asked me surprised and I turn to see him, TOP oppa and Daesung oppa look at the screen over my shoulder.

Taeyang oppa, GD oppa and Teddy oppa who were working on the song back to me when you heard what the maknae said. Taeyang oppa smiled upon hearing this, happy with my decision and I am about to submit my application when Seungri oppa remarked that I did not put a picture and I told him I would not put one before weighing on the final button. This is what is done ... I turn to them seriously and ask them if there are any limits of what you can do in an audition. I learn that the company focuses more on the voice of the dance, but that will not stop me from doing so. An idea out of my head and I pull out my sketchbook in order to make a drawing. In fact, I draw my animated style portrait and I draw a mask on my face. I look carefully drawing and I think it shows that I'm just a coward. I should face the judge and not hid because I'm not ashamed of my relationship with YG samchon. Finished, I close the window and turn off the computer with a sigh that there is waiting for an answer. I know these are representatives of the company that tries to make a load of all the applications that the company and get my uncle just made an appearance for the callback’s with some judges who are probably the artists of the company. I decided to return to my new apartment because I need quiet and so I say goodbye to my oppas.

¤¤¤

After a week of not having been to the company and to have just relaxed in my apartment or for visiting the city, I finally received an email YG Entertainment has sent me the date and time my callback. So I have a week to prepare for my audition and I start to work immediately to find me English and Korean songs as requested in the form. After days of practice and I feel finally ready, fortunately because it is finally the day of my audition. I choose appropriate clothes that are stylish before taking my bag and lock the door behind me. I take the bus to go to the company since I know Jay oppa is already there since he must learn all the choreography Big Bang and arrived earlier than expected, but it already has people arrived. I'm not surprised to see as many people as YG is a very popular company since many treats these artists and employees. I stand in line to give my name and have my number. I am relieved to see no artist since it would have given my identity. The wait is rather long and I work listening to music or drawing. After at least an hour, it is finally my turn and I put my cap to hide my face a little because I have a surprise for the judges before entering. I go up on the small stage preparing for the occasion and I bow myself before the judges.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I have a favor to ask you," I said them to their surprise. "I would appreciate if you can hear me without me and without interrupting judged me before I finish."

I still bend me once and I see that many have already recognized me. I give my CD before Teddy back to them and take off my hat to put on a mask. I take a big breath since this is the first time I sang in front of so many people and I sign that I'm ready.I turn when the music starts and I see their shock at seeing my mask. I begin to sing the song "I Hate You" Epik High I have chosen as Korean song. I did ask, they let me finish my song without interruption and I can see them whispering especially the three members of Epik High since it is their song. Finished, I remove my curve and I my cap me. They look at me in shock realizing who I am for those who did not recognize me. I'll sit at the piano where there is already a mic and I put one on the piano knowing I needed it. I start to play the first notes of my English song is "Airplanes" by B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams. I decided to change a few words of rap that it's coming over me. When the rap starts, I take the other microphone before I got up and I start to move to the rhythm of the song. The song ends and I bend before me introduce myself properly this time.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lily Yang, imnida" I said.

I really appreciate that they remain professionally by asking me questions and telling me their comments as if they did not know me. I show them a little choreography to the song "We found love" of Rihanna. I look at my two uncles while they tell me their opinions. I wait until they come together to make a decision and I became nervous because I know I could have done a better job especially compared to my rap. They all turn to me and they are silent with their poker face.

"Miss Lily Yang, I want you to come see me in my office tomorrow," said my uncle Hyun Suk. "If you sign your contract... Welcome to the YG family!"

I am nonetheless surprise as I thought really have failed my rap to the point not to get accepted. I see them smile and I see also looks proud of my two uncles.