THE NEW GIRL IN TOWN

STORY OF AN YG GIRL

It does not seem to have taken a lot of time to go through customs and I was surprised to know that my uncle took care of everything. Now that I'm in the airport and I am waiting to board our plane, panic and fear came over me. This is the first time I fly since I'm always afraid especially after the death of my parents. I cannot help but visualize  our plane crashing to the point of making me tremble. Seeing me playing with my hands that have become damp, Jayden tries to reassure me before taking my iPod out of my bag and put my headphones on my ears. Hearing the songs from my favorite band, I relax immediately. It is finally time for our embarkation and Jayden leads me to our seats which are first class. He ensures that the small window blinds are closed making sure I do not look out for sure I will make me panic more. He shakes my hand when one is about to take off and realizing that I was panicking even more; he did not have any other choice but to give me tranquilizers that my brother had given him if needed making me relax and making me fall asleep . All the way, I was in a Zen state to the point of me remembered nothing of the trip just in time that I wake up from my trance by realizing that the aircraft began a descent. I clenched and I panics because I have realized that we were landing. Jayden calm me by saying that we arrived at our destination and I realized that he had no choice but to give me tranquilizers. Since the aircraft is stable and can go out, I feel better even though my anxiety is still there and the faster we would be out of the plane, the better will be for me. I tell myself that I would never fly apart if it were a matter of life or death. I am silent and I follow my "bodyguard" with my headphones on to get our luggage. I feel more eyes on me and I realize that my style attracts attention. I am wearing a white legging t-shirt, a black high-wasted ankle length jeans, stone sneakers, Big Bang black baseball jumper, a WTF beanie, silver-tone hoops earrings, a dog tag necklace and black sunglasses. My dog ​​name tag necklace is very important to me and I engraved the names of my parents and their date of death over a cross. I cannot help but be nervous after taking our luggage and walking toward the exit. My uncle told us in advance that he should have a represented of the company send to us to pick us up  and to take us to the company. Indeed, we see a young man who seems to be the same age as Jayden and I'm not surprised to see that they seem to know each other.

"Hey Jason! What's Up! "He said shaking his hand, Hip-Hop style.

"How many times must I tell you that my name is Jae-Sun, not Jason?" He said, making  my "guardian" laugh. "Oh, you must be Lily, nice to meet you."

I greet him with my head since I am a bit shy in front of strangers and we are heading towards the exit where Jae-Sun car awaits us when I'm stopped by a stranger. The two friends are talking and so they do not realize that I stopped abruptly.

"Young lady, would you be interested in becoming an idol?" He asked me and I shake my head. "This is my business card if you change your mind."

He walks away, leaving me his business card in my hands and I walk towards Jayden who is relieved to see me coming noticing finally that I was not following them. I get in the backseat of the car and he sit in front with Jae-Sun who is driving. He asks me what happened and I handed him the small business card. He laughs and shows it to his friend who is laughing too.

"You could say that you have been noticed by YG" he said, laughing. "You've just been cast by the company of your uncle ... Ha ha ha"

I take off my beanie since I'm getting hot and I replaced it with the cap of Big Bang "Bad Boy" that I got out of my bag. I put my headphones before watching the scenery out the window and everything is foreign to me even though I'm Korean. It takes us at least one hour of traveling before we arrived at our destination. I remain paralyzed seeing the building of YG Entertainment in front of me, telling myself that I never thought I would have the chance of seeing it in true life even if the president is my uncle. Jayden and Jae-Sun takes out our luggage from the car and heads for the door. They introduced themselves to the security guard who let us in without problems and welcoming us but I freeze again seeing all the decoration. We take the elevator that is as unusual with all the artists of the songs of the company and we get on with our luggage. I cannot believe that my uncle has created such a place for his artists! I am again in the elevator nervous because I do not like places and contain moving ... We arrive on the 7th floor and I learn all this floor belongs to the CEO, that is to say, my uncle. Jae-Sun knocks on a door and enters after receiving permission. I stay in the back and I immediately freeze seeing who was there. Before me, are people that have only seen on my computer and they are all there, looking at us wondering who we are to interrupt. I lower my head and I start playing with my hands nervously. Jayden approaches me in seeing me act like that just in time a voice call us. A voice I have not heard in a while...

"Lily! You're finally here! "He said, giving me a hug and I cannot help but be happy to be back in his arms.  "Welcome back Jayden. I'm glad to see you and thank you for what you did for them, especially for her. "

I'm surprised seeing him bow in front of my uncle and I forget that it is the custom here. He speaks with Jayden in time he notices my head down and realizes I am intimidated by the looks of his artists.

"Everyone, I would like introduce you somebody..." he begins when a knock on the door is heard and interrupts him. He gives permission to enter and a group of boys enter.

"Sorry to be late, we just finished recording," said a man wearing a cap on his hoodie and I know very well who he is, as the five boys who are behind him. "Did we miss something?"

"No, I was just going to introduce someone. You can go sit down." He said, and they do what they ask after to have bowed to him.  "Like I said ... I would like you to meet my niece Lily. She has just arrived from New York and will stay with us. So I would like you to take care of her..."

I do not dare raise my head just in time I see one standing up and come to me to present himself and gradually the others do the same. I cannot believe I am faced with my favorite band Big Bang ... especially not in front of my bias. I feel the amusement of Jayden seeing me blush when Taeyang shows up and everyone seems to have noticed.

"Looks like she's a Taeyang fan" Se7en said laughing while patting his shoulder and he sends me a beautiful smile.

"In fact, she is a fan of Big Bang" Jayden said while I lower my head down more. "But she has a preference for Taeyang. Why not make them listen to what you listen, Lily."

I shake my head and I hold iPod tight in my hands to keep it from him, but he still manages to take it. He disconnected my headset and plays the music. I cannot believe he did it and everyone can hear the words of the song "Bad Boy" from Big Bang.

"With your my cap, your vest and music, we can see that you're one of our fans," said Seungri seems satisfied.

I sent a look at Jayden who is looking innocently before giving me back my iPod and my uncle said he must discuss something with his artists. I'll sit on the sofa and I put my plays before my ears out a sketchbook and pencils in my bag. My psychologist thought it would be good for me to start drawing for me to put my emotions and thoughts in my drawings and so I took drawing lessons. I became quite talented and I have already filled several sketchbooks of my drawings. I am trying to draw the idols with my uncle at the head of the table, but I abandoned the idea because I am more focused to move to the rhythm of the music. I'm so in my bubble that I do not realize I'm doing some gestures and put the attention of everyone on me.

◊◊◊

"She dances quite well," remarked Se7en.

"Yes she is exceptional in dance and singing" lets them know Hyun-Suk.

"Why does not she talk?" Dara Ask. "She has not said a word since she came in."

"It's like that in front of strangers," he told them. "In a short time, it will be less shy with you."

"She has great style in my opinion," said CL. "It looks like an idol, and I would not be surprised that it has to attract attention in the airport."

"Indeed," says Jayden who joined the meeting with Jae-Sun and tends the business card I received from my uncle.

He looks before laughing and it shows others that have the same reactions as them. I had to really attract attention if a representative of his own company has wanted to recruit me. He gives attention to the meeting when he sees me trying to draw and that's the end of the discussion about me.

◊◊◊

I suddenly lost in thought, looking at my uncle working and I wonder if he misses his brother. At this thought, I commit myself to draw my thoughts before getting too negative to the point of me to want to self-harm by cutting me again. I do not realize the time spent just waiting for me to feel a presence around me and eyes to see, to my surprise Big Bang, Teddy and Se7en before me. I realize that the meeting is over and the others left, leaving the boys still here while Jayden talking with my uncle.

"What are you doing?" Se7en asks softly after I put my headphones around my neck. "Are you the one who draw that?"

I nodded and I decided to let them watch my sketches while I recall something. I get up to leave room for the boys and I go out a box of one of my suitcases. I take and I led him to my uncle.

"This is for me?" He asked me, and I smiled.

He opens it and he laughs before calling TOP. This approach is surprised that his boss want to talk to him and he shows to the idol the gift I gave him. The idol cannot refrain from admiring the figures I give my uncle. This is the transformers in be@r brick and I smile knowing that both have an obsession with figures. My uncle gets up to put them in his glass shelves in his office and it take me courage but I give a little box to TOP, shyly. He looks at me surprised and he opens it. This is the new series of be@r bricks and he jumps with excitement that draws the attention of boys who are still looking at my drawings. TOP is acting all happy as a 5 year old and I turn to see my uncle watching me.

"So, how's it going Min Hyo?" To me he asks by calling me by name Korean. "How was the trip? Not too bad, I hope? "

"I will never take the plane," I said softly but my uncle heard.

"Lily ..." he said sadly knowing why. "You have to face your fears one of his days ... It’s been almost 12 years since their death, don’t you think it's time to forget the incident?"

"What!" I shouted angry bringing attention to myself and I lower the volume before continuing. "You want me to forget my parents? They died because of a damn plane? I could never..."