SEEKING POPULARITY

STORY OF AN YG GIRL

Now that the tour of the YG Family Concert is completed, the company can finally concentrate on our start could be delayed a little because of the tour. We just participated in the Seoul concert so we had to practice more enjoying the tranquility that reigned in the company. We have already been able to finish recording our songs for our first album with the help of Teddy oppa and Kush oppa, but it remains to create the design of the cover for the CD. All that remains to do is to end our choreography that I could finally identify the missing element. I thought having a single player game where I would make a stunt, but I have to ask permission before YG sajangnim.

We're recording us dancing the choreography of different American K-Pop songs and when the cell Sae eonni starts ringing. She is the only one that can keep its open cell during practice because is our leader and is in contact with YG sajangnim. We stop dancing immediately recognizing the ringtone she has chosen only for calls YG sajangnim and shortly after she hangs up before telling us that he wants to see us in his office for a small meeting. The music is stopped and took our things before closing the door behind us. We arrive quickly enough at his desk and Sae eonni knocks on the front door that opens after given permission to enter. We are not really surprised to see our two favorite producers and choreographers. It bends and we'll sit on the couch facing YG sajangnim.

"Hi, girls," he said before becoming seriously knowing that he wants to talk business with us. "I heard you have to work hard during the tour."

"Yes, sajangnim" said Sae eonni and she released our CD bag. "We finished recording our songs for our first album, but it remains to create the design for the cover of our CD."

"You've already finished?" He said, looking surprised the burned CD where it is registered "YGirlz, New in Town." "Name of your album is New in Town? I like. Let me time to listen to your songs before finalizing it and create the pouch. Have you finished the choreography?"

"We lack still a missing element, but Lily seems to have the solution." Said our leader again before everyone turns to me.

"What's your idea, Lily?" He asks me curious.

"Putting a dance with chairs as a solo in the middle of the song and I'll include a acrobatic at the end where we would end all sitting on a chair." I said, and I feel it looks surprised everyone, but my uncle looks at me seriously.

He asks me what kind of acrobatic and he looks at me in shock after telling him what I had planned to do. His look said his disapprove and I know he thinks it's too dangerous. I reassured him that if I practice with mattresses around me, I should not be a problem. He sighs, giving me his approval, but he ended by saying that if he sees that it's too risky, he will stop me.

"Oh yeah, one last thing before finishing this meeting," he said before turning his computer to us and we look nervous. "Will you explain this to me?"

He shows us YouTube videos we've done and we lower the entire head. We had the idea of ​​doing covers of songs and put them on YouTube to see that kind of popularity might have. We were very surprised to see how our videos were popular and so we continued knowing it was a very big risk because of our contract forbade us. This lasted throughout the YG Family concert tour and we did not think we would have caught. He began to get angry against the group and I squeeze my hands not to get angry. Seeing he accused our leader, I cannot restrain myself and I suddenly get up.

"Enough!" I said almost shouting surprising everyone since it is the first time I raised his voice like that. "You have no right to accuse our leader like that! If you want to accuse someone it should be you! "

"Yang Min Hyo" said Sae seriously eonni to get back to order.

"It is you who decide to get you involved in the concert to find out how the fans will react" I said to him without listening to the protests of my leader.

 "But how can they have an opinion if they cannot see us!" I said. "So I HAVE had the idea of ​​doing covers of American songs and k-pop for comments see our popularity and that we could have not only in the Asian market, but also internationally. You should be happy with the result. "

I calm down and I finally sit back to see the serious look of Sae eonni who told me I would have my punishment after. YG sajangnim looks at us one by one and he is surprised to see that we are not sorry for our decision. True, he is angry, but it is even more surprised to see our popularity on the internet and he said it is not a bad idea as advertising. He sighs, saying that the next time we have such an idea, to come to him before.

"Seeing your popularity, I decided to let you attend YG TV," he says to our surprise. "The approach would start your film and we hope you will start in the coming months. Filming begins next week. "

We are all excited perhaps to except me because I know I do not know how people will think of my coldness and my silence. A knocking is heard and my uncle smiled before letting the person go. I surprised to see the man enter and I recognize since it is the one who picked me to my coming and he is a friend of Jay oppa.

"Girls, I'd like to introduce Jae-Sun," he says. "It will be your manager from now. It's giving you your schedule and he will follow you wherever you go when you're not in the company or dormitory. "

"Nice to meet you girls," he tells us with a smile. "I would do anything to take care of you and put you on top of the industry."

His comment made us laugh, and I know we will get along. YG sajangnim says he is trying to find a dormitory for us where we will live all five before letting us go with our manager.

"So you want to do for the rest of the day?" We-he asks when you enter the elevator.

"I would practice the choreography now that I have an idea of ​​what we will do." I said to my great discouragement dongsaengs.

"But eonni ... We do not stop practicing," said Kira in Japanese. "Why take the opportunity to do more acquainted with our manager and go shopping?"

I see all the same beseeching glances that of our leader and I sigh giving them my agreement when eonni told me that deserves a break. So we will take a shower and change us to reach our manager who is going to make visit his brothers from another mother, Jae-Wook oppa and Jay oppa. One name is the triplets because their names are all composed of Jae and they are still together. One enters the practice room ready and we see the dancers with Big Bang. We salute them and we waved to our manager that is ready.

"How is it that all five you can look like celebrities even before your debut," noted a dancer eonni jealous.

We look in the mirror without understanding because we wear simple clothing and sighs eonnis seeing our confused looks making our oppas laugh. I approached Jay oppa and told him that I needed his help for my future choreography before following the other after greeting everyone one last time. We of the company come out and decide to walk to eat. We later decided to go shopping in Myeongdong since it is rather a street known for its shops and I'm pretty excited because this is the first time for me since I have not had time to visit the city since I'm here. Jason is expected oppa while he will look for the van to the company and we decide the called like that because it's easier. He returned a few minutes later and we all embark on the van. Sae eonni are before, Kira and Jiyo in the middle and I'm back with Mila. I kept silent to look out the window while the others talk noisily as usual. This takes us twenty minutes to get parked and Jason oppa is for us to walk. He looks at us, laughing when they saw us put our sunglasses and they said we really look like celebrities. 

Lily Outfit                           Kira outfit                                Jiyo outfit                                     Sae outfit                                          Mila outfit (witout the purse)

After shopping around and learned that Jason oppa has great style, we return to the van where the girls decide to show me around the city to my delight. We visited N Seoul Tower, the Teddy Bear Museum and immense aquarium at Coex Mall. I really love the museum and I even buy some teddy bears for me to give the YG family. What I find funny is the looks people gave us like we were celebrities. There was one who was going to take pictures of us. Seeing the time, Jason oppa decided to take us back home and I get out of the van in front of my home by taking all my bags. view. I thank them for the wonderful and Sae eonni reminder to me that there was better to do that here practicing. I put my thing in the lounge and I make a little something to eat before going in my balcony.

 

"Why do I feel that I will spend my last night here?" I said with a sigh while looking at the view.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N  I started writing this chapter this morning and I'm already finished youpi ^-^! So that's means that I would have time this weekend to write one or two upgrades. Yeah! Thank You dear readers. 

I'm so nice that I let you a little peek of my next chapter ^-^!

Chapter 12:  YG TV -YGIRLZ TV

It's a little unconfortable to always being followed by a camera but I have to get use to it since we will debut soon.