INSIDE YG ENTERTAINMENT

STORY OF AN YG GIRL

Afraid I will think back to my parents, Jayden decides to get a guided tour to change ideas and Big Bang and Teddy decide to follow us as Se7en a commitment for the rest of the day. The boys lead me to Teddy studio and I'm fascinated by all the equipment especially since it's my first time that I see as close to a recording studio.

"So what do you think?" Teddy asks me.

"Pretty impressive," I said in English.

They are a little surprised that I had answered but they are happy because it means that I get used to their presence. Even if they have already completed their registration, they decided to show me how it works. I look and I really do feel like trying. I ask if I can try and Teddy looks at me surprised before saying yes. I give the music I want and I sing  it in the small recording room. I started singing the song "I love the why you lie" by Eminem ft. Rihanna. They are surprised with my song choices since there is a part of rap and they wonder if I can really sing and rap. I started singing when he heard music in my headphones and they are really impressed.

"I cannot believe she can sing one song when it's a duo ..." remarked TOP. "It also have some raps and hearing her doing both parts... It's really rare ..."

"I'll save the recording and show it to Hyun" Teddy said. "I think he really wants to bring her into the company."

"I'm surprised he did not do before ..." Daesung said.

"She was offered, but declined," says Jayden, making them gasped as they had forgotten he was there. "I was not introduce... I'm Lee Jae Eun or Jayden, imnida. You can call me Jay."

"Yeah, Jay worked here before living in the US" ​​Teddy told them which he's another one of his friends . "He has a lot of hidden talent, but he was hired by Hyun-Suk-ssi for his martial arts talents."

"Really? Why? "Seungri asked that departs somewhat from him.

"To be a bodyguard ..." he told them. "I became the keeper of Lily and her older brother Blake so I went to lived with them in New York."

"Why they needed a keeper?" Taeyang asks.

Before they could answer, I exited the cabin after the song has finished and I am surprised when Teddy puts a hand on my shoulder telling me that I was excellent. I lower my head shyly before seeing their smile and I feel closer to them.

"I'm sorry I should have introduce myself better," I told them while bowing. "Annyeonghaseyo Lily Yang, imnida. I’m American-Korean born in New York."

"You must also have a Korean name, right?" TOP asks me curious.

"Yes, it's Hyo Min," I said. "But I get called by that name only when I get punished especially by Jayden."

I look at the accuser and he gives me a innocent smile that made everyone laugh. GD tells me that I really have a beautiful voice and my rap is exceptional which makes me blush. Seungri wonder if I have other talents and I told him that I can also dance, play the piano and I am a good cook at least that’s what my brother and Jayden says.

"She's good at sports especially martial arts" adds Jayden. "She’s a black belt in almost every martial arts discipline..."

They look at me in shock and have the reflex to get away from me that makes me smile. We decided to continue our visit and we arrive at their gym. We enter and I see a man with big muscles who is currently lead five boys. He turns when he saw us come in and smiled seeing Jayden.

"Welcome back!" He said to him by patting his shoulder, happy to see him. "You must be Hyun-Suk niece Lily. Nice to meet you, I am trainer Hwang or Hwangssabu, YG private trainer for all the artists. "

I bow before him and my eyes are drawn to a man who is back on me. I blushed when he turns to me because I realize it's Se7en and that he is here to train. He is surprised to see us there and more to see that I'm closer to Big Bang and Teddy than before. He approaches us during his break and Big Bang tells them what happened. He looks at me surprised and I give him an innocent smile. Seeing others to train, I really taste join them and I feel looks Jayden who thinks the same as me.

"What do you think of a small training?" he proposes to me and I accept immediately.

I'm going to change a set that I use when I'm doing my usual training and I get out shortly after, ready to train with Jayden. We do our stretching under the gaze of Big Bang, Se7en, the Hwang coach but also the other boys who were there. We did our usual training and ended up a little fight between us. Over, people greet us and curving looking at the spectators watching too impressed to say something. The ringing of my phone ends the silence in the room after our demo and I smiled seeing the name on my display.

"Hello oppa!" I said while smiling, attracting the attention of Big Bang, Se7en Teddy and since this is the first time they hear me use the term "oppa".

I leave the room to continue my call and my brother asks me how it's going and how the flight was. I told him everything and I do not realize I'm walking while talking just in time I ended the call. I turn on me even without knowing where I am when I notice a dance studio and I saw that between items. This will make the months that I did not dance in a dance studio because of depression that I had recently. I put music and I start to dance to the music "It's too late to apologize" One Republic. My choreography style hip hop and I put my emotions in my movements. I do not realize that people came and looked at me surprised. Their leader looks at me intently as the other dancers whisper them seeing my potential. I focused to the point of not even see Big Bang come to practice their dance and they are surprised to see me there.

"I cannot believe she has so much energy after his martial arts training while ago," said Daesung.

"You guys know her?" the leader Asks them.

"Yes hyung, she's Suk Hyun-ssi niece, Lily  " said Seungri.

He's quite impressed and I continue to dance even if the song has changed. I smirk a little bit hearing the melody of "Ringa Linga" sung by Taeyang. He looks at me surprised that I know the routine and the dancers joins me that surprises me. I finally stop when the song ends and I'll get my iPod before my head down knowing I should not be here...

"So, you're Lily" said the leader. "I am Lee Jae Wook and I am the principal choreographer YG. I am also the leading Hi-Tech crew dance and I am both a backup of dance. "

"Annyeonghaseyo Lily imnida, nice meeting you" I said quietly, bowing to him. "I know I should not be here, but I could not help myself, seeing the empty studio."

"It's okay" he said, smiling. "You're really talented ... Can you show me another dance?"

Since dance is my passion, I do not see why I should refuse it and I look in my music list that I should take. I make another sly smile before connecting my iPod to the sound system. The song "Anaconda" by Nicki Minaj is heard and I start to dance the choreography that pretty y. Although I prefer dancing hip hop, I can still dance y choreography. I finished and I hear applause which makes me head down because of my shyness.

"It was excellent!" He said. "You could really become an idol ..."

"I may have the talent, but I do not want to become an idol" I said that's not all completely true, but there is something that stops me from accepting the offer of my uncle. The door opens and Jayden between knowing I would be here. All members of Hi-Tech dance crew energetically greet especially the leader. Indeed, he was a member of the crew dance before it is sent to New York and was one of the best after Jae Wook. Of course, he continued to be a choreographer and he showed me how to dance.

"Welcome back, brother Jay Lee," said Jae Wook before making him a handshake style hip hop. "So, are you coming back among us?"

"I wish," he said. "But it all depends of Hyun-ssi and what he has planned for me."

I feel a little bad because if it was not for me and my brother, he would have stayed here and it would not leave YG is another family for him. His cell phone rings to say that my uncle wants to see us and we say our goodbyes before heading back to the 7th floor. My uncle is waiting and made us sit on one of the couch before making himself a place. He starts to laugh by saying that every place I visited, I left the people who are left in shock my benefits. I learn that he had a copy of the recording from Teddy me where I sang, he got a call from Hwangssabu-ssi saying he witnessed a fight between martial arts Jayden and me and finally he knows that I had impressed the dance troupe, but especially Jae Wook-ssi.

"I have called you because I have something I want to discuss with you," he says seriously. "Since Lily is here, I think it would be okay for you to join  Hi-Tech, Jayden and become a choreographer for YG if it suits you."

Jayden accepts no waiting, I smiled happy for him. I look at my uncle since I know he wants to talk about my plans, now that I'm here.

"I found you a home where the other company artists are installed" he says. "Lily I know I've already asked you, but you want to be part of YG as an artist?"

¤¤¤

I wake up early the next morning and I dress for my morning run I used to do with Jayden. I have just enough time to put my sweatshirt when the doorbell sounds and I am surprised to see Jay oppa with Big Bang.

"Good morning!" Seungri oppa told me in English.

"Good morning to you," I said in English. "What are you doing here? Jayden oppa I can understand why your here, but not them..."

"We came out when we saw Jayden hyung coming this way" said Daesung oppa. "He said you're going to jog and we invited him to join you"

"Jayden oppa!" I protested discouraged. "They'll never survive our" jogging "..."

"In fact, Trainer Hwang wanted me to take with us some recruits as punishment for neglecting their training with him." He said. "I think that after this training, they'll be happy to find Hwangssabu."

"No dought about it," I said. "What worries me is Big Bang ..."

The five idols look at me in asking if they have done well to accept the offer of hyung and that reassures them laughing they will only have to do a little light jogging. I bar the door behind me and we decided to take the elevator down. I'm surprised and I freeze a little light that await us down. I lower my head shyly seeing Se7en oppa and five boys who are members of the group WINNER. Ultimately the supposedly recruits are actually idols...

"What did you do to find yourself here, dear hoobaes?" TOP oppa asks, a little intimidating.

"We have might challenged Hwangssabu hyung a little bit" said their leader, looking down, intimidated by the look of his sunbae.

I keep my head down shy and we start our fair walk to Han River which is deserted at this hour. The idols talk to each other and even Jay oppa joins them. I stretch a little and e jumps up to get warm. I do not feel like I fit in with them especially with my shyness and so I tell them I'm going to start my jogging before and that I joined at the point where we decided. I put my headphones on and I began to run with all my strength.

"You called that jogging?" Mino asks amazes.

"Hahaha, it always starts like this," said Jay oppa laughing. "But at some point she is so focused on her music, she begins to dance and I have to hand it to order."

But this morning, this is not the case since too much concern to me and all I want is to run. I get enough at the meeting point and normally I would have done the exercises by myself, but I decided instead to sit on the grass watching the river, lost in my thoughts. It's so beautiful and I cannot help but think of my parents asking if they are already came strolling by. I wake up seeing the other approach laughing and I take off my headphones to hear Jay oppa guidelines. Made in the guidelines are pretty simple, we just jog in time that tells us to stop, and if stops before the signal, there is a push-up punishment. We begin our jogging slowly and then the tempo gets faster and whenever he slowed the tempo, I have to do 10 push-ups. I'm really not in my element this morning and it shows in my training. While others take a little break, I make movements of martial arts and I almost get hit in the face with his hand because I was too distracted to avoid it. This is not the first time this morning that it happens and it starts to make him angry.

"Ya! Yang Min Hyo! "He scream to me, taking me by the collar surprising everyone.  "Put your head in the game! How many times do I have to tell you? Do you want to meet you again at the hospital as the last time? "

"No, Jae Eun-ssi ..." I said, bowing my head, using his Korean name.

"You know the punishment ..." he got angry. "Meet me at the YG gym..."

I bow before I started running up towards YG Entertainment and since this is my punishment, I cannot listen to music. I also want to think about my future and if I should become an YG recruit.