HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING? - THE TRUTH

STORY OF AN YG GIRL

How could this happen? It's seems so unreal...

Months passed, and our group has become quite popular to the point to publish our first album. We had many comments of our fans love our group be so united and they should have no secrets between us. They are right because we are really close and say everything. Antis commented afterwards that I seem a little apart from the group and my coldness showed that I was not thinking of others. It made me effecté most because deep down I know they're right. I started to believe his comments and distance myself girls. Every effort I made to become less cold with everyone fell into the water because of his comments and I shut up in me. Everyone was what was happening and had become concerned for me, but nothing could get me out of my bubble. I believed so much to the comments of the antis to tell me that they were right and that I should not be in the group ... That I should abandon the well being of YGIRLZ.

 

We find ourselves in a meeting room with Big Bang sunbaes and our managers because YG sajangnim wanted talk about our next schedule. He begins to talk with Big Bang saying that they would return to Japan for promotions and he turned to us and said he wants to be with them.

"I want you to start to attack the Asian market." He says to our surprise. "As Akira is half Japanese and you speak Japanese all perfectly, you not start the Japanese market. So you will fly with Big Bang ... "

I suddenly up at the word fly and I put my trembling hands on the table, surprising everyone. I look at my uncle with terror and he looks at me and sighed. Jason oppa approaches me knowing the truth because it is so close to Jay oppa. Everyone looks wondering what's going on and my and my eonni dongsaengs look at me worried.

"I can not do it ... I'm sorry," I said, hanging his head. "I can not go on ..."

I leave the current room and everyone is confused about what just happened. My uncle ended the meeting and leaves from all the world to see on the screens where I was.

¤¤¤

"Does anyone can tell me what is going on?" Asks Daesung oppa confused. "Is it me or she just call it quits?"

"I do not know ..." said Sae eonni. "In recent months, she was not the same and she began to distance herself from everyone."

"Eonni, do you think it's because of the comments online?" Said Mila knowing that these are things that could affect me.

"She's still reading them?" Asks GD oppa. "We have yet told her not to do it ..."

"I do not want to agree with the antis" said Jiyo "But I can not help thinking that she is a real mystery ...."

Most think the same thing, but they know it's not a bad thing. They all decide to go looking for me and they all know where I'd be.

¤¤¤

I curled in a corner on the roof terrace of the company in tears and all the images of my past are surfacing. I tremble on seeing my parents running to the building to pick up our gifts they forgot in their office, the plane that passes through the first round and the second round and then see the tower begins to crumble where m one brother pulls me away debris while screaming for our parents. I did not realize I start yelling in time I feel surrounded in something. I open my eyes to see me in the arms of GD oppa and everyone looked at me in shock. I can not stop shaking and crying.

"Hey, calm down ... you're okay ... Everything is fine," he said calmly, seeing that I start to hyperventilate. "Listen to me and follow my breathing. Breathes in and out ... Yes like that. "

I listen to his voice that calms me, but my tears still flow down my cheeks. I do not know why but it always manages to calm me down and I feel so safe with him even if I am an expert in martial arts. Others watch our exchange and they are too worried about me for saying comments.

"Lily, are you ready to tell us what's going on?" He asks me by freeing me from his embrace.

I look at the others around us, and I sigh, looking down, saying it is time for them to know. We sit together and seeing their encouragement I start telling my past ...

¤¤¤

When I finished telling them all, they all had tears in his eyes, knowing how I suffer and they understand more why I'm so cold and distant. I feel lighter, as if the weight on my shoulders was gone and I told myself that I would not have been able to confide in better people. At everyone turn, they began to reassure me that I would be safe on the plane and they will be there for me. We decided to return because we have to leave early tomorrow morning to fly. We spend the rest of the evening to pack and I can not help feeling nervous ...

The alarm rings and I realize that I did not sleep all night. Getting ready with all knowing style that not only will our fans at the airport, but also those of Big Bang and in addition, we want impressed since this is our first time in Japan. We're ready when Jason arrives and we go to the van with our suitcases. It takes an hour to make us more and more that one approach I became nervous. I put my headphones on my ears like the others because it is what Jason oppa advised us to distract us from the noise of the fans. He tells us that no case should we stop walking and nods showing him you understand. We take all our backpack or purse before leaving the van for the airport staff takes care of our luggage. It is quickly surrounded by security guards when entering the airport and I decide with Sae eonni she opened the march, leaving me close with Jason walking oppa. I look around it to ensure that girls are doing well while welcoming the fans of the head and all was well in time I notice something. I see that one of the security guards violently shakes one of our fans who just wanted to give us something and I hurry to stop him.

 "If I would be you, I would not dare," I said, taking his arm to twist behind his dos.` "We are here because of his fans ... If you hurt them, it's like you were trouble even if we were VIPs, Blackjack, etc. "

I do not even concern me that we filmed the scene fans and I have the fan who thanks me. I accept the gift she gives me and even those of Big Bang fans I give Jason oppa. I made them a last nod before joining the girls waiting for me anxiously. We wait in the VIP room where Big Bang oppa await us. They are surprised when I tell them all behind a fan of their gift and I will sit while Jason oppa scolds me about what happened. I let him talk because I become too anxious and Big Bang wonders what happened. Sae onni approaches me oppa when Jason finished his speech on security in the airport and close to my home because I know that becomes nervous when approaching the moment of our boarding. Fifteen minutes later, the moment I fear the most is here and we are heading towards our plane. I walk between Sae eonni and Mila and I know that others send me discreet glances to see if I'm okay especially GD oppa. I hesitate a bit before putting a foot on the plane and I feel trembling throughout my quest to find my seat. To my horror, I find myself not only alone, but next to the window. I only hope that a member of Big Bang would my flight companion and who would change places with me and my prayer is heard. The leader GD oppa sit on the sit next to me and I can not help but see him there.

"You're that happy to see me?" 'He said mockingly.

"I was a little afraid of being alone .." I said, hanging his head. "Especially since I'm sitting by the window ..."

He understands my message and without my asking him, he trade places with me. I'm a little more reassuring and I start to shake when the pilot announced that we will soon take off. Seeing that it is the leader of Big Bang who sat next to me, Jason gives him oppa my sedatives if I panicked too much and says he will have to take care of me throughout the journey. This in no way disturbs him because he likes my company and it would allow him to have a better chance to know me better. Seeing the aircraft moved, I tremble even more, but it takes me by the hand and began to sing softly one of his songs. When it is allowed, he puts my headphones on my ears and put my head on his shoulder telling me to relax a little. I did not realize he is still holding my hand and I do not know what he did, but I managed to fall asleep.I wake up in a panic, realizing that I was not in my bed and it took time to GD oppa to calm down. I take the point that it was panic hug me in his arms until the landing, not that he would complain. He senses the mocking gaze of his hyungs and dongsaengs and he knows he will be teased all evening. It releases me from her arms and smiled.

"You see that it was not that bad," said he comforting.

I smiled and I take my things before you get off the plane, just to put my feet on firm ground. The Tokyo airport was full of fans and I was really surprised that we are really popular here even if it's the first time we set foot there as YGIRLZ. This time, he had no problem and made in our van, I can not help but smile.

"I really did it" I said to myself, too proud of my accomplishment.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N There you go! My other update of the weekend! Hope you like it ^-^ What do you think will happen to G-Dragon and Lily? ;)  I hope to update another chapter before this weekend because it will be my birthday and I don't know if I will have time.  Don't forget to leave comments ^-^! Thank You dear readers...Till next time!