GETTING A NEW HOME (YGIRLZ TV)

STORY OF AN YG GIRL

It's a little uncomfortable to always being followed by a camera but I have to get use to it since we will debut soon. 

Finally, it is Monday and I go to the company to finally finalize our choreography. I work hard with Jay oppa to make a dance with chairs, but especially my acrobatics and I hope that girls will love. I'm trying to stretch me and warm me by telling me that I might be free pending the dance happen the rest of the group. I put the song "Do not speak" No Doubt and I start to dance a contemporary choreography, a style of dance that I learned with Jay oppa but I prefer hip hop.I'm so focused that I did not notice the cameraman filming just in time that the girls come and are surprised to see the cameras inside our practice room. Their startled exclamation made me, but fortunately for them, I had just finished my choreography.
"Hum... Lily, did you know that the cameras were there?" Wonder Sae eonni pointing my camera in a corner near the door.

I shrug and tell him that I knew her presence and she sighs, realizing that I did not even introduce me. She looks at me seriously before pointing me the floor and she told me to do 5. I will at the center of the room for my 5 push-ups and it brings everyone together so we present ourseves to the views.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are girls, we got style, we are YGirlz" we say together while bowing.

"We are the five members of the new group of female YG Entertainment," said Sae eonni. "I am the leader and the main rapper Sae!"

"What's Up! I Jiyo "she said in a mixture of English and Korean. "I'm lead rapper and second maknae."

"Kon'nichiwa" said Kira Japanese then continues in Korean. "I am Kira and I am half Japanese and Korean. I'm the main vocalist. "

"Hello YG TV!" Said Mila in English. "I am Mila California, imnida! I am the maknae and the main dancer. "

Everyone turns to me and gives me a eonni Sae nudge for me to introduce myself. I chewed the lips before she told me to do.

"Hey, Lily, imnida" I said, bending me. "I am the lead dancer and vocalist. "

I then keeps his head down and the others sigh knowing my character. Sae eonni tells us that we have no time to practice our choreography with my changes because we have to go into the studio to Teddy in fifteen minutes, but we can dance on two songs. We decide to dance on "Boom Boom Pow" and "The Time (Dirty Bit)" of Black Eyed Peas. 

¤¤¤

"They are really good dancers" says a cameraman to another.

"They also have a lot of style," said the other.

"Yes and in addition they emit the same aura​  as other artists even before they debut." Said the first.

"Hum ... Why is she looking at us coldly?" Asked the second when he saw my gaze on them.

¤¤¤

I take off my eyes two cameramen and I take my things since we ended the choreography and it was time to go see Teddy oppa. We go out of our practice room and goes to the studio followed by cameras. I can not stop feeling nervous and Sae eonni holds my hand, seeing that I was starting to play with my hands. We arrive at the studio to see the producer with the three members of Big Bang; Taeyang oppa, GD oppa and Daesung oppa. We saw our sunbaes curve and I will sit on the chair behind Teddy oppa oppa and GD. They notice my nervousness and of course Sae eonni tells them that it is the cameras that make me like this.

"Do not pay attention to them" Teddy oppa.

"Yeah, you said that they are not there," said GD oppa. "Be natural, be yourself."

I nod and start work. It is learned that YG sajangnim wants us to redo two songs and he had thought that Big Bang could help us. If Big Bang was a perfectionist who is GD oppa then YGirlz to me in the group. Whether it be in our choreography and our songs, everything must be perfect.

"I do not think it's the voices the problem," I said after a few hours of recording. "It's the music ..."

"Lily eonni, you always find problems," said Kira Japanese, discouraged.

"This is because there is a problem," I said.

"Eonni, you're the one who finds that there is a problem," said Mila. "Are we may just give that copy to YG sajangnim for its opinion? I'm getting hungry and I'm tired."

"But ..." I was starting to say before Sae eonni stops me.

"The dongsaengs are right, Lily," she said. "Even Big Bang sunbaes and Teddy oppa said it was perfect."

I sigh and I give the burned CD to Sae eonni have to give it to my uncle while the others go to the cafeteria to eat. I remain alone with GD oppa and Teddy oppa. I was me on the sofa and I move at the pace the two oppas are playing with. I am close to all artists, but I feel more comfortable with Teddy oppa, Se7en oppa and obviously, Taeyang oppa. I do not know why, but GD oppa I feel nervous and I can not look him in the eyes. I get lost in my thoughts when the girls come in laughing followed by Taeyang oppa and Daesung oppa. They place food containers from the cafeteria and we decided to wait Sae eonni. Fortunately for us, she arrived a few minutes later with manager Jason oppa and expected it to take the first bite before you start eating. It tells us that YG sajangnim approves songs from our album and he will see what we can find as a design for the cover. Jason oppa says in turn that the president found a dormitory for us and we will have tomorrow to move. I do not know what to think of moving in with another person because that would be the first time that I live with other people except for Blake and Jay oppa oppa. I do not know how they will react to my nightmares because they know nothing of my past and I want it to stay that way for now. The other question is what do I do with my apartment I have now?

"What do you think?" Wonder Taeyang oppa.

"I wonder just what will I do with my apartment," I said and that is that idea comes to mind

I took my cell phone and I dial wondering if it will respond not knowing where he is very busy.

"Hey Big Bro Blake!" I said in English, and everyone looks at me, smiling.

"What up, Little L!" He said, calling me by nickname if he found.

"Where are you?" I asked him to see if it was occupied.

"I leave the hospital and I'm on my way to YG" he said. Why? Does my little sister misses her big bro? "

"Not really, but I have a proposal for you," I said to him. "You come into the studio Teddy oppa."

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes," he said before hanging up.

I turned to the others and Daesung oppa wonder if my brother comes and I told him yes. Exactly fifteen minutes later, a knock that sounded and someone enters.

"What's up everyone! Blake is in the house! "Is he exclaims and I put my hand on her face puzzled as the rest starts to laugh.

I pointed him the two cameramen and bows before them, somewhat embarrassed. He approaches me and puts his arm around my shoulders as it does every time.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yang Wan Hyuk also known as Blake," he said on camera. "I'm the new private doctor of YG Entertainment and the big brother of Lily. Take good care of her! "

"I wonder sometimes he is the eldest between us," I said with a sigh. "Can you behave like a real doctor? People will not believe you. "

"Stop being so dull ... It's more fun that way," he tells me what makes me roll my eyes. "So what is this proposal that you spoke to me on the phone?"

"Ah, yes!" I said almost forgetting. "Is how would you like to live in my apartment?"

"With you?" He asks me surprised. "So you miss me that much?"

"No ..." I discouraged while the others start laughing, my brother never change. "I moved into a dorm with girls tomorrow and I do not know what to make of my accommodation. So I thought about you since you live with Jay oppa, you might like to have your own privacy. "

"Really ?! It would be cool "he said, smiling. "Are you really sure? You will be where? "

"I do not know, I should know tomorrow," I said.

"By the way, the cameras are for YG TV, Big Bang TV or YGirlz TV?" he asks me.

"I have no idea ..." I said simply letting others stunned. "They just told me to rest naturally ..."

Everyone laughs and Teddy oppa mess my hair which makes me look at him with coldness.

¤¤¤

I wake up the next morning early, soaked in sweat after having had another nightmare and I decided to take a shower before finishing to pack my things. I put my music on speaker before boarding the shower and over, I dress in something comfortable for the move. I decided to leave all the utensils, plates and bowls, pots and pans, in addition to any food to my brother. I wonder where we will move and how it will be to live all together. The bell sounds when I'm putting in my last possessions in boxes and I get up to open the door. I'm a little surprised to see all the girls there with Jason oppa and they make me a sly smile. I look at them one by one wondering why they look at me like that and I know they know something I do not know.

"So are you ready?" Jason asked me oppa and I nod.

With the little I have, I would not need to make more than one trip to the van especially with the girls there. I'm a little embarrassed show them the little that I mostly everything is filmed, but I can not help it. I take my two suitcases while the girls take three boxes look and sigh in my apartment one last time. It takes the elevator and I'm surprised when we stop on the 4th floor. I can not believe I is not thought of before ... I should have known that my uncle would have us keep an eye especially when building houses most of the company's artists. If I had known, I would propose to use my home, but it's too late. Our accommodation is the last door of the corridor and I understand why my uncle took this accommodation. It is by seeing the eonnis of 2ne1 exit the next housing, I realized he wanted to keep us in the eye without causing rumors. Since my apartment is next to the Big Bang, it would have caused rumors especially as I have already supped in their dormitory. On our salvation eonnis wishing us welcome and between my things in our new home to be. The interior is very similar to mine except it is a bit smaller, but supplies have style. The lounge has a large L-shaped sofa and a plasma TV placed on a black and green furniture. I'm glad to see we have a balcony which has the same as I had.We have two rooms that face with one bathroom between them. In the first room, I was surprised to see two bunk beds and a single bed in between. I nibble lips, wondering where I'll put my things and Sae eonni said they had thought we would sleep together in order to use another room as dressing room where we would have our each section. I go into the other room and I see that each wall has two separate wardrobes with a small dressing table. I notice that there is a blank wall and I wonder if we could do it.

"Well, Let us arrange our things in order to make a list of what we miss." Said our leader. "We will also have to make a grocery store because the fridge is empty."

I cannot stop thinking about blank wall and I told myself that it would be best to create a design on paper for approval by the other girls before putting it on the wall. I will, unpack my ringing and organize my clothes. It was decided that the people who share the same bunk beds, will share the same wall. That was easy to choose since we leave the single bed in our leadership and those who wanted the top bunk and those who wished him down. So I find myself in the bed below Mila and therefore I would share it with the dressing.It took us at least an hour to get organized and make a list of what is needed. Jason oppa is then picked us up to go shopping and it took more time even if we agreed on everything. We have selected the same bed coverings and toothbrush holders which are animals. We can say that we were tired of return. We'd stop off to eat and therefore, having everything organized again, it was all down. As usual, I couldn't fall asleep and so I took my blanket and then go to the balcony. I sat back against the wall and put my ear to fall asleep in no time.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N Here's my new chapter and I'm sorry if it's long and maybe boring :(  I'm having trouble finding ideas for my chapters... I can say that my next chapters are going to be much more exiting (I hope) ^-^ I don't think I will be able to update another chapter today but I will start it and finish it tomorrow.  Thank you again dear readers and don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment. Till next time ^-^!