FIRST APPEARANCE

STORY OF AN YG GIRL

I woke up startled, wondering if it was all a dream and said to myself that this could not be reality because my brother could not be here in Korea when he was still in New York. I get up out of my room to go to the small kitchen to make me lunch when I noticed a pair of shoes that do not belong to me.

"They look like the ones my brother door ..." I said before I rush to another room I rarely would use when the door opens suddenly, almost hitting me.

"Oh, Lily, I'm sorry," said the voice of Blake leans so. "I did not know you'd be here!"

"Ultimately it was not a dream" I saw my brother in the flesh before me. "If you're really there ... It means that I will really start as a member of YGirlz!"

He touches my head, mixing my hair and he smiled too happy to see me. We eat our American breakfast I have prepared us when my cell phone rings and it's Sae eonni that reminds me that we have a meeting with YG sajangnim. I told him that I finished my lunch with my brother and then get ready and I'll be there on time. I hang up the phone to keep eating before telling my brother that I have a meeting with YG sajangnim and wanted to know if he would accompany me as he will have a guided tour of the company.

"Who YG sajangnim?" Me he asked a little confused.

"That's how I call samchon Hyun Suk since I am one of its future artists" I said. "Most are not even aware of my relationship with YG plus it looks professional."

I may be right about the professionalism, but that I should not keep the family ties with samchons Hyun Suk and Min-Suk and this will inform a given moment. He decided to accompany me since it is rather curious to know what kind of company our uncles create. We get ready to leave and we decided to take a taxi to us since it is little time left before my meeting. I pay the taxi and I walk to the door to enter. I put my thumb on the scanner and I smirked at my brother when the door opens. I watch him be speechless at seeing the elevator and it looks especially since the video of 2NE1's their fan boy. I have to pull him out of the elevator when the doors open and I decided to take him somewhere he would be in good company for the duration of my meeting. I knocked on the door of a studio and look inside to see the producers Teddy oppa and Kush oppa with  Big Bang.

"Hey Lily come in!" Said Teddy oppa.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I have a favor to ask my favorite oppas" I told them, smiling. "I have a meeting with YG sajangnim in a few minutes and wanted to know if my brother can stay with you?"​

"For sure, we're pretty curious about this dear brother we did not stop hearing about," said Kush oppa laughing. "You should go, if you do not want to be late for your first meeting!"

I bow to thank them and I look at my brother seriously saying that he's better not reveal my secrets to them. He smiled wisely me, but I know I hide this sardonic smile and I sigh before going out to get me to run to the office YG sajangnim where the meeting is held. I am the last arrival, but I'm still on time, and I tell them that I left my brother in studio Teddy oppa. My uncle looks at all coming from images of CCTV located throughout the company and he smiled at my brother seems to get along well with both producers and Big Bang.He gets up to sit on a couch and I find myself next to him this is the first time since I arrived. It gives all of us a document and I notice is our new schedule for next year. I sub in shock seeing how it is loaded, but I know it's doable.

"I would like to start by congratulating you on your excellent performance," he says and it is quite the compliment rarely compliments since its artists. "I know that this new schedule looks super responsible, but I know you're ready for the challenge and tell you that it will be worse after you debut."

He starts to say he wanted us to take different language courses as a group wants us to be recognized internationally and we decided to learn two languages, including Japanese and Mandarin. Kira is taking Japanese choose to exchange their Japanese classes for the English since it is not as good as others. He keeps saying he wants it made our songs for our first album we must finish in one year and we must choose the song with which we begin and then make the video clip. We would have on the assistance of producers and choreographers, but he wants the songs are composed primarily of us.

"I have also decided to keep your name and such positions that are" he says, looking at the sheet where the information of our group are written. "You find a good name for your fans ..."

We just keep talking and I see the pressure mounting especially for maknaes. My uncle seems to have noticed since reassure them by saying that all this work would be rewarded at the end with your beginning.

"I know you are capable, girls" he says. "I think all workaholics are in the same group. Do not hesitate to talk with your sunbaes and come see me if there any problems. Anyway, you are not YGirls for nothing."

¤¤¤

Its been a month since with had the meeting with YG sajangnim about our debut.

 We are in the dance studio that is now ours and we are practicing our choreography that we have created with the help of Jae Wook oppa. It took us less than a month to compose some songs for our first album and now we are concentrated on our choreography. The first months where mostly concentrated on our singing class and our language class. We are now able to talk perfectly Japanese and Chinese even more than all of or sunbaes and the company will not have to pay a translator for us so they save money on that. 

The music stop again and we look at each other discourage since something is missing without knowing that it is. Seeing that it’s been hours that we been practicing, Jae Wook oppa suggest that we stop for the day and Sae eonni decide to listen to him so she end the practice. I sit by myself in a corner of the room while drinking water and the others let me be because they know that the missing piece of the dance routine his bugging me. They go sit on the sofa and start talking while keeping an eye on me, making sure I’m all right. I put the music back on and start to dance our choreography to see what the problem is really. I am so concentred that I don’t notice the door open and people coming in and it’s only when the music suddenly stop playing that I notice Big Bang with YG sajangnim, Se7en oppa and Teddy oppa. I bow to them trying to keep my frustration of being disturbed and I want to ignore them so I can continue to dance but I can’t not in front of samchon and se7en oppa. I go sit with my members and I see the look that Sae eonni his sending me, telling me to calm down. I look at them coldly and they are surprise since I became warmer towards them this couple of months.

"We are sorry to disturb your practice" says my uncle "But I need to talk to you about a new project for you. We want you to participate in this year YG Family concert has backup dancers and also to introduce you has the new female group. "

"But we are not finish with our new choreography…" I say to them that we are not ready for the concert that in two weeks.

"We are thinking about making you girls dance the choreography from the competition" tell us Teddy oppa.  "We think the glow in the dark dance is a great choice because your presence is hidden just at the end of the song where the lights will come on."

"Then you will present yourself" finish my uncle. "After the concert, you will be able to figure in the new season of YG TV that is been filming now. This will tell us the respond of the fans and to see if you are really ready to debut."

I look at him not being able to control what I thinking and feeling right now. He wants me to stop my hard work without a finishing it now? Normally you finish something before starting something else but I can say anything to him because he’s my boss even if he’s my uncle. He finish by saying that we are now going to practice with the backup dancers and Big Bang before leaving the room. I let out a sigh of frustration and everybody looks at me especially Big Bang oppas wondering if I’m okay. I tell them that I’m fine and that will give me time to get what’s missing in the choreography but I know that they are not really convince. I get my back and I say to them that I would hit the gym.

 

"Oh it’s you Taeyang oppa!" I said, noticing his presence. "I just needed to let off steam and clear my head."

"Is there something bothering you, Lily?" Me he asked while sitting on the floor and I'll sit next to him. "You know you can tell me ..."

"It's just that I cannot trouper the missing piece in our new choreography and on top of that YG sajangnim wants me to stop working on this for us to focus on one project I have ... impression that I worked for nothing ..."

"Lily, all decisions it takes is for the good of everyone." He said. "If he thinks your participation concert is a good idea is that it has good reason. If this can reassure you, we too were the backup dancers for Se7en hyung when we started and here is where we went. In terms of choreography, maybe take back is the best thing and maybe after the concert, you will see more clearly."

I thought about what he said and it's all right. I smiled and thanked him for his advice and I leave the gym to join my group to start practicing for the concert. 

Now that we are practicing in the actual stadium, I getting nervous and I try not showing it. The rehearsals for our song when perfectly but what worrying me more is dancing with our sunbae. I know perfectly their dance move but what happens if I mess-up? I don’t really want to think about it. We are sitting with the other backup dancer eonnis but we are so nervous that we don’t even interact with them and we just practice our moves in the back. The eonnis tried to reassure us that everything is going to be fine but nothing working. I guess that practicing for two holes day help with our nervosas because we felt better about ourselves and our dancing capacities. 

¤¤¤

It’s now the D-Day and we are at the stadium getting ready for the show that his going to start in less than an hour. We will dance all of Big Bang dances for only the night and we will be the last one to perform and that’s when we are going to be introduced. We even made a video that shows YG artist one by one before showing us dancing with masks before we dance. I’m sitting in a corner like I do since the beginning of this project, lost in my thoughts and everybody are starting to get worried. I don’t know why but I thinking a lot about my parents and wondering if they would be proud of me. Would they have accepted my decision of becoming an idol? The door open without me realising it and everyone greats the new comer. 

"Good luck, everyone," said the voice of my brother.

Blake oppa has also become an YG family member since he is now the official doctor of the company, but working in a hospital. Everyone was very kindly welcomed especially Teddy oppa, oppa Kush and Big Bang oppas. It has the same age as TOP oppa so it is no problem to get along well with other group members.

"So, are you ready?" He asked Big Bang oppas.

"We are always ready," says Taeyang oppa smiling. "Those who worries me most is the girls, they are really nervous especially your sister."

"I'm on it," he said, putting his hand on the shoulder of the idol.

He approaches me and he quickly noticed that I am lost in my thoughts. It gives me a hug what startled and smiled realizing that it is. We start talking and I told him about my thoughts. He smiled sadly, saying our parents would be very proud of me and they are probably watching us from heaven. This thought comforts me and wished me good luck.

It is finally the beginning of the concert and that's when the music starts to play our nervousness flew to follow other backup dancers of Big Bang. We replace nervousness by our pleasure and this has been noticed. One mistake we dance without and I know everyone would be proud of us. While behind the scenes is a bit chaotic for changes of clothes, I know I always would keep this experience in my memories that do not forget. The performance’s our sunbaes are complete and it is now our turn to play. The light goes off and a video is playing. The cries of the fans can be heard as it shows the beginnings of all the artists of YG Entertainment.

"Who is going be next?" The voice of the narrator said from the video.

That's our cue to go on stage and fans cries are heard by seeing our clothes glow in the dark. We begin to dance and I make acrobatics that are even more impressive because of the light of our costumes. Finished, the light comes on again and the fans start screaming when they saw us. Our faces are makeup with paint that glows in the dark and this keeps our identity a mystery until time for our start. The only thing the fans know is that we are a group of female 5. We bow to the crowd before leaving the stage to make room for our sunbaes who will sing the closing song. In our passage for the change room, you get praise for our performance and oppas dancers and we applaud eonnis squeezing us in their arms. I do not know what to feel and I watch others wept with joy. Seeing that Sae eonni and my dongsaengs are teased by oppas eonnis and their tears, I decided to go change and remove my makeup out thereafter. Our sunbaes are finally arrived and I congratulate them on a successful concert well. They are surprised to see me already changed. 

 "You really are the opposite of your dongsaengs" said PSY oppa. "For they weep with joy, you're acting as if nothing had happened."

"They deserve it more than me since they recruit for years compared to me." I tell them seriously. "It's not as if we started now ... We still have a year before this be the case."

"Equally serious, Little Ly" Seungri oppa told me by calling me by the nickname the sunbaes found me and putting an arm around my shoulders. "I found you all y, especially you, Mila"

I take off my arm on my shoulders and I rod behind his back seriously looking at it to stop flirting with my dongsaengs. He writes in pain and begging me to forgive him. Nobody comes to help because they are too afraid to receive the same treatment that he and anyway it deserves. Now that the concert's over now, I can concenter me even more about our debut.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N Sorry for the wait! Here another chapter...I don't know what you will think about it...Maybe a little to confusuing? Hope you like it...I will have  maybe more than one chapter updated by monday. Have fun reading! Thank you and till nect time my dear readers ^-^