WE ARE GIRLS, WE GOT STYLE, WE ARE YGIRLZ!

STORY OF AN YG GIRL

It's finally time...Our debut his getting closer and everybody his helping us. 

The next few months after we moved were really exhausting​ so that our schedule was charged because we had perfected our choreography eventually filmed our video clip. We also had to do a photo shoot for promotions of our group and for our album. Fortunately for us, we had the support of our sunbaes of the company that actually helped us morally. Our group receives a lot of attention thanks YG TV to the delight of YG sajangnim and there are a lot of positive comments. Unfortunately, we have already our share of negative comments that are mostly about me and it's GD oppa who consoled me by telling me that it's simply because they do not know me and they are not used to my cold and distant nature. I do not know what to GD oppa but there always seems when I really need it and I can not complain because he knows exactly what to say to reassure me. He and Taeyang oppa really are my two favorite sunbaes and I can always count on them.​

The alarm clock of Sae eonni rings throughout the dorm and I'll put it out before I wake the girls. I wake both maknaes before heading to the kitchen to prepare lunch knowing they awaken others. Gradually, we meet every five around the table for lunch.

"Another nightmare?" Wonder Sae eonni after taking a bite.

"Not really, maybe just too nervous to today," I said. "What kept me awake."

It did not take long for them to be aware of my nightmares ... The second night they were suddenly awakened by hearing my cry. They were surprised to know that I did for so many years, but they still do not know the cause. After that, my and my eonni dongsaengs began to prepare tea for me to drink before bed or prepare a hot bath when you come home at night.

Jason oppa, who obviously knows the code for our dormitory, between just in time to take a small bite before we left for our appointment with our stylist. This is the first time we met and I wonder who will be our stylists when we debut.

                

       outfits                                       hairstyle

Seeing our hair, I finally understand why we had to wake up soon because it is morning is long to do, but the result is really cool. After a few hours, we thank the designers for their outstanding work and we are going in the van and go towards the KBS Music Bank building for our first apparition where we must prepare because we will be the first to record. In fact, we do is not much to do since our hair, our makeup is done and it remains for us to change ourselves and put our accessories. Since the color of our fan club is silver, it was decided to use this color to our clothes and accessories. When you are ready and that the Big Bang stylists who are there throughout our first rearrange some things, we note that we have not yet our accessories. This is where  manager Jason oppa hands us each two small boxes. We open them to see that each has a collar with our name, each with a different color and a bracelet where it is seen against YGIRLZ. The color is yellow-orange to Sae eonni, burgundy for Kira, pale blue for Mila and royal blue for me. Performing with our sunbaes at the YG Family concert allowed us to give a preview of what to expect and therefore there is less nervous. I am perhaps the only one that is a little anxious, but it's mostly because of my acrobatics I have to do. As Big Bang did an intro to their beginning, we thought to do the same, but it will be a little choreography in the water. ​Listening to the latest recommendations of Jae-Wook oppa and Jae oppa who came to give us some support, my mobile vibrates telling me I received a text message.

From:Dragon GD oppa
Sorry that we can't be there to cheer for you YG Girlz...
But we know that you will do great :) Your are not our hoobaes for nothing! 
Have fun...

I smiled seeing her encouragement while asking me please text me as much as it is not the first time since our move, but I do not complain to me. I put back my attention to the two choreographers and on the performance that  we'll be doing. The lights are out enough to see us a little and we went on stage. We go to the big tank of water that awaits us and we install lights of different colors that are the same as our jewelry. We start our intro and we are satisfied by hearing the fans. Finished, we set up our true choreography and starts singing while listening to music. We decided to really sing and not to lips syncs. I can not help but feel proud when I heard the fans singing scraps of our song and shout our group name. Our dance with chairs seem please the public especially my acrobatics that has received much acclaim. Over, we made a last hello to our fans before leaving scenes and we're all in a different state. Most have tears in my eyes, but I refuse to show my tears until we have officially begun, that is to say after SBS Inkigayo this Sunday.

¤¤¤

We finally officially debuted after our appearance on SBS Inkigayo and several sunbaes have come to see us as Big Bang, Teddy, 2ne1 and of course Jay oppa and my brother. They are trying to comfort my dongsaengs who are crying with joy at having debuted with Sae eonni which she also has tears on her cheeks. I'm sitting on the couch lost in thought because when I am in the same state as them, but I am doing everything not to show it

."Maybe you're strong on stage, but you're just too sentimental," said Se7en oppa still seeing the tears in his eyes. "Maybe except Lily... But she's always like that."

He puts his arm on my shoulder and said his last comment before it tell me they love me the same. Teddy oppa we recall that we have a feast that awaits us and we must change if we do not want to be late. Our sunbaes let us change ourselves by saying that they will meet us at the party. YG sajangnim decided to celebrate our debut at Club NB. We arrive at the club and of course, we do extend to the VIP section where our sunbaes are there waiting for us. They applaud us when we enter the small room that is reserved for us. A bartender enters with a tray with several glass alcohol different and everyone takes. The bartender is not other than 1TYM Baek Kyoung himself and we presents ourselves since he's after all  our sunbae. When I see our two maknaes with a drink, I took one for the drink and I turn the other to Sae eonni. They protested, but we ignore them and we asked Baek Kyoung sunbae to prepare non-alcoholic drink for them. Other fun watching us before the party begins and they start drinking too. Everyone decides to go dance and I stay there lost in thought, but especially in my emotions because I'm not sure how I feel right now.

"What are you still doing here?" Wonder GD oppa who has just entered. "Why are you crying?"

"Is this a dream or is it that I really made an idol?" I asked him to tears.

"I knew that at some point you were going to react like that," he told me, mockingly putting his arm around my shoulder to comfort me. "You do not need to hide your emotions ..."

The door opens to let Jay oppa oppa and Blake come in and they are surprised to see me in tears with GD oppa. They look at us one by one before asking what happens.

"She got a little sentimental" said GD oppa laughing this time.

"It's about time ..." said Blake oppa squeezing me in his arms. "I'm so proud of you, Lily and I know our parents looking at us from heaven, just as proud of what you've become."

"I never thought this would have happened when we had the idea of sending you here," said Jay oppa shaking my also in his arms.

We forgot that was there when GD oppa oppa Blake said that and you do not realize the  shocked look of GD understanding what my brother has intentionally revealed.Everything is now clear for him... He had often asked about me since I joined the company and he did not find the answers to his questions. For example, why always crying in my corner, why I'm so cold and priced and especially why YG Hyun sent Jay oppa lived with us. It is true that this revelation answers the most questions, but some remains unanswered. Why does he not stop worrying about me? Why is he so curious about me? And why me he finds so fascinating? He empties his glass of alcohol to remove all his questions and we're all on the dance floor to join the others. I finally have fun and we even made dance fighting the pleasure of everyone. I can say this is the first time that I have as much fun...

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N Sorry for the long wait...I guess with work I can only update on the weekends. Yes! YGIRLZ has officially debuted! I know...Finally. And what is this GD is fascinated by Lily?  Wait and see...^-^ I hope to have another update for you tomorrow. Thank you dear readers! Until we meet again...^-^

For my patient readers, here a little peek of my next chapter ^-^!

Chapter 14:  How can this be happening? 
How could this happen? It's seems so unreal...