LONELINESS VS THE TRUTH

STORY OF AN YG GIRL

Since this is a project to determine the next group debuting under the name of YG, other company artists have agreed to help us. All recruits have assembled a few days later with the  artists, choreographers and producers that they are available and we made a freelancing to decide who would be associated with who. We got as a producer Teddy, as a choreograph Shaun Evaristo and to our surprise; we got it Big Bang as an artist. GD oppa is not with them because he has a lot of interviews and will be there when he has more time. We really are happy because our style is really like Big Bang. We are told that Big Bang oppas, Teddy oppa and Shaun-ssi are there as a consultant and are there to answer our questions. We all decided to go to Teddy studio to talk about our ideas and we take all a place to begin our discussion. The girls and I talked a lot about what had wanted to present and we had like idea of ​​mixed several songs of YG artists like intro before singing our song we have made. We have chosen all the songs start of the company's artists and talk about how mixed together. Seeing my interest, and knowing that I have a good ear, Teddy showed me how it works and he told me it would be fun I added a melody on the piano just by listening to the melody of the songs. After a few hours, we finished mixing the songs and even recorded our voices with the melody. Big Bang oppas watches us and they are impressed with our work. Not only we have an excellent teamwork, but we complement each other to the point not to show weakness. Our passion and ambitions make them think about their beginning. They realize that we are their female version even more than 2ne1 eonnis.

"Take two hour break to eat and rest," said our leader. "Let’s meet up at the Big Bang dance studio. Remember that every minute that you are late is five push-ups!"

Our oppas look at us amused by our punishment and Teddy oppa laughs before saying that Big Bang should use this method to GD oppa and TOP oppa. The girls start to laugh and I watch in silence as I usually do. Although it has been several months that I am here and that I bring artists especially Big Bang Teddy, I'm still reserved and perhaps even cold, but everyone seems familiar. They even joke saying that it would be my concept, but I just shrugged, ignoring the comment. The girls decide to go grab a bite in the cafeteria with oppas while still in the studio with the permission of Teddy. I just stand there in the quiet time my cell phone rings and I smiled seeing that it is my brother. I retain my tears when hearing his voice because I terribly miss him especially since it's the first time I separate from him for so long. We talk about everything and nothing before he must hang up because the work is waiting and this is where I leave the course to my tears. It takes me a few minutes to pull myself together and I decided to go to the piano to play a song "Officially Missing You" by Tamia. I let out all my feelings of not having parents and being away from Blake, but especially the feeling of loneliness that I feel. It is true that I am well surrounded since I became a recruit, but I cannot help but feel alone, especially at night. As both producer and CEO of a company that is one of the best, my uncles are always busy. Other artists like Big Bang have their own lives to care for a rookie like me and my friends are living with their family. I cannot even see Jay oppa who is really busy with being a choreographer and member of Hi-Tech. I finished the song with misery because of tears flowing from my eyes and I jump when he heard the studio door open. I wipe my tears quickly before returning me to see to my surprise GD oppa enter. I get up and I bow before him that just as surprised to see me there. I keep his head down so he would not notice that I cried.

"Sunbae if you looking for the reste of Big Bang and Teddy oppa, they are in the cafeteria" I said coldly before taking my bag to leave, but a hand stops me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, noticing my head down and tried seeing me wiping my tears quietly. "Are you crying?"

"I was a little emotional when I received a call from my brother," I said that is not quite the truth, yet without it be a lie.

"You miss him, don't you?" He asked after I sat down on the sofa and he settled into a chair opposite me. "It should not be easy for you to be far from your family ... But at least you have your two uncles near you."

"The last time I saw them was at my audition." I told him. "It's not like I was living with them ... I find myself alone at night ..."

He is about to say something when I note the time and I told her that girls should be waiting for me. I take my bag and curve in saying goodbye before leaving the studio. I feel bad for having lied, but I do not want to tell her about my loneliness. Seeing that I still have an hour, I decided to go on the terrace which is located on the roof to take in fresh air that I need so much. I arrived on the terrace and I take a big breath of air before putting my headphones. Teddy has sent us all the remix we do when we can hear our voices and I fide my head my thoughts before moving to the beat of the music. I began to create a choreography that we can dance and I can say that it is fantastic to dance here because of the freshness of the air, but mostly because of the view. I smiled and told me that this place is going to be my favorite spot.

"So this is where you were hiding," said a voice that startled me. "I was surprised not to see you with your team and even more when they told me that there was still an hour before you meet up and so I realized that you had lied to me."

I lower my head guilty and he looks at me carefully before telling me that what's important is the reason why I had to lie to him. I keep silent, always head down and he sighs, knowing that I would not say anything. He approached me and made me lift my head up before asking me again what's wrong. I look at the wall behind him rather than him and I nibble my lips not knowing what to say. I start getting tired he break me questions and wants to know everything.

"It is not you your business, sunbae" I said more coldly than usual what surprises. "My private life has nothing to you and I want you to respect that."

I put my headphones on my ears before taking my bag and go back inside to get to my meeting point, leaving it there. I am in time and I see that everyone is there, even Big Bang except GD oppa. We decide practiced the choreography that we know and we enjoy that Big Bang is there to correct us. GD oppa between the time that Taeyang oppa fixes some movements of our choreography and he will sit with others. I have not even noticed him so much that I was focused on the directive that my bias gave me.

I soon noticed that the more I was training the least I thought of my loneliness and my parents. So I start to concentrate on dance and work continuously. My training martial arts gives me more endurance than others even if they have a good cardio so I tired unless they. Sae gives a break to rest a little and to moisturize us, but I decided to continue dancing. I notice the serious look that sent me GD oppa, but I do not even know if he is angry against me. I focus on my movements when the music stops and I retain my frustration at having been interrupted. My dongsaengs look at me anxious knowing I hate to interrupt me while I dance and they nervously watch GD oppa approach me.

"You know you've been disrespectful to a sunbae" he tells me seriously. "If it is not because you are the niece of both CEO of the company, I would have sent you away."

"What's stopping you?" I told him coldly, looking directly into his eyes. "Anyway you is but a coward and an !"

"How did you call me?" He scream at me has he pushes me.

The others are surprised at our exchange and Big Bang oppas to stop the fight.

"You have heard very well!" I shouted to him too. "You're a coward and an ! And everyone knows that, but they are too polite to tell you! "

"Lily Yang!" Shouts Sae eonni at me with her leader voice to put me back in order and she's quite surprise of my vulgarity.

"Your parents have not taught you manners," he said insulting my parents. "What kind of parents let their daughters talk like that."

That, my anger came over me and control my every move. The others look at me in horror when he saw me shoving and pushing GD oppa necessarily against the wall, my arm under his throat. His eyes showed me fear and I look at him with eyes of anger that few people attended.

"If you ever insult my family or even my parents, I'll kill you," I said threatening him, shocking everyone since I threatened to kill someone I let him go.

I return to myself a bit, seeing GD oppa surround by Big Bang and everyone looks at me scared. I realize what I did and anger came over me once again and I start hitting the wall. This time I am angry against myself for letting me invade by my anger. I hear the voices of others who ask me to calm down, but they do not dare to approach me. I did not noticed that they did a call and I'm surprised by someone who holds me and get away from the wall. I debate and I'm too out of me to realize who it was.Suddenly I felt an arm around my head and pressing my shot. The next thing I know is the darkness that came over me and my body become soft.

¤¤¤

"Don't worry, she's just unconscious" Jay oppa told by depositing on the sofa. "What happened?"

"She just lost control," said Seungri oppa. "This is the first time we saw him so angry and she even threaten to kill him Jiyong hyung ..."

"WHAT!" He said in shock. "Jiyong what really happened?"

GD oppa decides to tell them everything that happened since that caught me crying in the studio Teddy oppa and when I disrespected him on the terrace.

"I know I should not have lost my cool and insulting that way," he told them, but especially for Jay oppa. "It's just a lack of respect and his coldness started to piss me off."

Jay oppa sighed realizing that we are both in the wrong, but that's no excuse for me to act like that and even less threatening someone with death. He turns to see the mess I caused not only by hitting the wall, but also one of the mirrors. He looks at the camera on the wall, wondering if my uncle saw the scene from his office. 

¤¤¤

I come back to me and I wake up confused. I look around me even more confused by seeing other clean pieces of broken mirrors and I saw freezes GD oppa look at me when I noticed a red mark on his neck. This is where it all comes back to me and I put my hand over my mouth in horror realizing the damage I have caused. Tears run down my cheeks and he approaches me seeing my tears. I come away seeing to me and I sit up in a ball on the floor with his head in my lap and I put myself to cry. GD oppa slowly approaches me and sit next to me to reassure me.

"Lily, it's not your fault," he said to reassure me. "It was I who brought thee saying mean things about your parents, I'm sorry."

"But I hurt you and I caused all this disaster," I said pointing to the mirror.

"It is true that it heats, but I'm fine" me he reassures. "And what is the mirror, we all know that it was to remove this anger that you had in you. To be honest with you, I relieve it be the mirror and not me. "

It is his smile that calms me and reassures me that he is well. I sigh sending that others do not dare to approach me especially not my friends and it dropped more tears. GD oppa flatters me back and let me cry knowing that I need. I calm myself and finally I get to see Taeyang hand me a tissue box. I thank him and I cleaned my tears. I see others approach me and sit down before me. I lower my head to apologize and reassure them that everything is fine now although I gave them a scare.

"You know what's your problem Lily" said GD oppa gently. "It's that you do not open yourself to others and you rarely speak to others. We ask you not to talk to you about your private life, but to tell us what you feel when you're anxious, nervous. Especially with members of your group because you started, they will be always with you like real sisters. Their family will be held, etc."

"True eonni, we are one" said the maknae is that makes me smile.

"You know as a leader, I promise that we will always be there for you," said Sae eonni.

This is the first time I feel so good surrounding and I feel they have a real family. We get a hug every five oppas watching us and our smiling relieved that the incident is over and forgotten. The ringing of my phone will sound indicating that I have received a text message the piece and I saw that it was my brother.


From: Triple B
Look who I met :P MY BRO JUSTIN...JALOUS?

               

(A/N IMAGINE THAT THERE IS A PICTURE WITH JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE WITH SOME GUY)

"Who Triple B?" Asks me Seungri oppa. "It's your boyfriend?"

"It's nickname meaning Big Bro Blake" I said. "Blake is my big brother, oppa"

"It shows what you will look like" says Taeyang watching the photo. "Wait, is that Justin Timberlake on the picture?"

"Yes ... he sent me that picture to make me jealous ..." I said. "My brother is a doctor recognized in America and he knows a lot of fame. Being his sister, I was able to meet some of them. "

I feel their eyes on me impressed and I shrugged. We decided to call it a day and we decided to just have fun. 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N Hi guys it me again ^-^ I'm sorry if this chapter was a little to dramatic for you...They will be more dramatic chapters in the future but maybe not has violent...who knows :p

I'm thinking about doing a upgrade to just present the characters with a photo of them... What do you think?  If you got some pictures of people that seems to correspond to the characters do not hesitate to send them to me. thank you again dear readers. 

P.S. Little information about the YGirls

Sae Hee: born November 13, 1991 and she's from Seoul, South Korea

Lily: born September 11, 1992 and from New York, USA.

Akira: born December 31, 1992 and she's a Japanese-Korean born in Tokyo, Japan but move to Seoul ten years ago.

Ji-Yoon: born August 27, 1993 and she's from Busan, South Korea. She move to Seoul when she got accepted at YG and she lives with Akira family. 

Hye Sun or Mila: born April 4t​h, 1994  and she's a American-Korean born in Los Angeles and move to Seoul when she got in YG.