THE PROS AND CONS ... A GOOD TALK!

STORY OF AN YG GIRL

It took me a while before I finally arrived at the company in sweat and I take the stairs to the floor where the private gym is located. I get to my meeting point for Jay realized that oppa is not there and coach Hwang said he is in the office of my uncle to wait for my return. I sigh before elbowing me and I leave the gym taking the stairs to go to the 7th floor. I walk head down knowing the speech from Jay oppa that awaits me and I knocked on the door before entering. I see them discussing around the table, each with a cup of coffee and I bow in front of them. I keep my head down and I count in my heads 30 seconds knowing that's the time that take before Jay oppa starts his speech... I do not need to look up to know that my uncle looking at us half serious and half amused.

"I hope you learned your lesson this time," he said, finishing his speech. "Because otherwise, I would have no choice but to banish you from practicing martial arts forever."

I bow a little to tell him that I understood before getting up in time to grab a bottle of vitamin water Jay oppa and I'll sit next to him taking large gulps of the cold drinks.

"So Lily, have you thought about my offer?" my uncle asks who seems eager to have me in his company.

I did not know what to say to my uncle and so I told him I needed to think. Seeing that I began to lose my energy, which does not surprise him, he decided to call Jae-Sun to bring us to our accommodation and we say goodbye to him. We take our luggage and descent to the exit where Jae-Sun awaits us in his car. I remain pensive throughout the trip and quickly arrive at an apartment building quite modern. It's all in the two different level while I was on the top floor, it will be in the floor above and I learned that I would be in the same floor as the Big Bang. This reassures my "keeper" because they can keep an eye on me and I open the door after the code tapper telling me that I will have to change the security purposes. This is a beautiful home with two bedrooms and a bathroom. It's big enough for one person or two. The kitchen opens to the living room and he even has a sliding door that opens to a small balcony. I have a real nice view of the Han River and I know I'll spend a lot of my time here. I sit on the couch to unpack, but gradually I feel the jet lag because I fall asleep on the couch. Like every time I fall asleep, I wake up in a sweat after having the same nightmares that haunted me for a long time and I realize that it will soon be dark. I hurry to unpack and any meter in place. My stomach will growl and I realize that I did not eat anything since I landed. I look at the fridge with some hope, but obviously it is empty. What to do? I do not know the area and I know Jayden went to visit his parents that he has not seen for so long. I sigh before going out on the balcony and I sit on the floor while listening to music. I held my stomach hungry and I try to concentrate on my music.

"Lily? Is that you? "Said a deep voice and I turn to see who looks TOP surprised me with a cigarette in his hands.  "What are you doing out there?"

"I'm hungry," I said simply it. "I have not eaten since my landing and my fridge is empty..."

"Why do not you come join us?" He asks me. "We're going to cook dinner."

"I do not want to intrude ..." I said before he interrupted me.

"You do not require you since I'm inviting you," he told me. "I'm sure the others will be happy with the company of a girl and anyway, you do not have a choice if you want to eat."

I do not really have a choice, so I decided to change before I go. I hesitate at the door which seems to inhabit TOP and before I could hit, I hear a voice calling me. I turn and I am surprised to see the rest of Big Bang. I tell them that TOP had invited me to dinner, but if it causes trouble, I can always refuse. Their smile tells me that I am welcome and therefore I am inside their dormitory. Their housing is obviously greater than mine as it contains five rooms have their own bathroom and I hear that it's two homes renovated to make it a big one. I go into the living room where I notice an electric piano and I decided to sit in front. I started playing a little melody before others join me after to have changed.

"You really are a talented dongsaeng" said PT.

"Dongsaeng?" I repeat surprise.

"As the niece of the president, you're part of the family" Daesung said in his turn. "And since you're younger than us, you are our dongsaeng."

"It means that you call us oppa" said with a big smile Seungri.

"Okay oppa" I said shyly.

"Ha ha ha...Se7en hyung and Teddy hyung will be jealous when they heard that," he laughs.

Since they invited me to dinner, I decided to make dinner especially to thank them for showing me around the company and I set to work. After an hour, everything is ready and we gather around the table. I watch them take their first bite anxious to know whether it is to their liking and I relieve when they tell me it is excellent. Finished, Daesung and Seungri are chosen to do the dishes while we hang out in the living room.

"So, how was the meeting with your uncle?" Taeyang oppa asks me.

"Jayden oppa will rejoin Hi-Tech and will be another choreographer like  Jae Wook-ssi." I said. "I warn you that it can be really harsh when it comes to dancing."

"We are used with Jae Wook hyung" reassuring Daesung oppa who joined us after finishing the dishes with the maknae. "And what do you do now that you're in Korea?"

"My uncle even offered me to be a rookie in the company," I said, looking down. "But I do not know what to say ... I'm trying to see the pros and cons before making a decision."

"And what are the pros and cons?" Taeyang oppa asks me.

I show them the small list that I actually asked me why I bother to show them and realize that they could help me make a decision because they are already gone through the.

THE PROS:

  1. Singing and dancing as much as I want.
  2. Give hope to others
  3. Show who I really am
  4. For us to be proud of me
  5. Have a family

THE COUNTER:

  1. Not having freedom
  2. To be always followed
  3. From singing in public
  4. To get judge
  5. That my past is discovered...

"Many celebrities are thinking the same thing," reassures me Daesung oppa. "It is true that we have not much freedom, but compared to another company YG gives us enough freedom. It is also true that we are always being watch and we get judged by our actions even before giving an explanation. But if it is for us to sing and do what you love then why not."

"Being a rookie does not mean you'd be an idol," said Taeyang oppa. "If you do not want to be in front of cameras, there is always another way to do what you love. For example, if you love dancing so much you can be a backup dancer or lend your voice to the artists for their demos. "

I lower my head and I pensive thinking what they tell me. I really do not know what to decide because a part of me will, but the other to fear. I sigh, raising my head and I see them looking at me. Seeing the time, I realize it's getting late and so I get up to thank for dinner.

"It is rather us who need to thank you for dinner," said GD.

They'll walk me to the door and they all ask me for my phone number. I tell them that I do not have one at the moment, but when I do, I would let them know. I arrive at my door and I type my new code before entering. I decided to take a shower and go to bed. But of course with my fears and nightmares, I did not sleep at all and I had to take sleeping pills.