THE BEGINNING

STORY OF AN YG GIRL

My name is Lily Yang and this is my story...

It all started on September 11, 2001 ... Everyone knows what happened on that day especially if you're a New Yorker. The worst incident in the history of the United States and yes, I'm talking about the attack on the Twin Towers . That day was supposed to be a special day and that was not only my birthday but also my big brother Blake birthday, but that night... We never saw our parents again…We later learned they were among the victims of the attack and since that day we never celebrated our birthdays. Our uncle and the CEO of a music company, YG Entertainment Yang Hyun Suk came we visited during the funeral of his brother and his sister-in-law and invited us to go live with him in South Korea. Since we refused, he decided to hire a bodyguard to become our guardian. That's how we met Jayden Lee, a Korean from Seoul. It took me time to approach him because since the death of my parents, I have confined myself and I started to talk less. I began to live in a ghost life. It got worse when I found myself in high school... I was the main target of bullying and I would not say anything, even if I came home with bruises. My brother was willing to do something to stop all this and so he went to my school accompanied by Jayden. Since I did not want to name names, the school could not do anything. Since I was a  growing teenager and that I had no female model like a mother, I was confused and depressed. I watched the other girls in my class putting make-up and I looked sadly telling myself that it's probably their mother who showed them how to do ... Has the years have passed, I felt more lonely and depressed to the point I started to cut myself. One morning Jayden found me unconscious in the bathroom, the blood poured from my arm. I had cut too deeply and I found myself in the hospital. I did choose to follow a therapy that could help me and that's when I started to speak through drawing. It took a few months for me to get out of my depression and I had missed many days of school, but because of my good grades, I could still graduate without problems. Everything seemed back to normal just in time that I still fall back in my depression once again and this is where my adventure begins...

◊◊◊

"Lily ... This cannot continue," said my brother Blake, when I find myself again hospitalized in the hospital. "What you need is a change of environment because you cannot stop living like you were waiting for the parents get home ... But they will never comeback..."

I know all this, but I cannot help but shed tears at the right time as my therapist enters for another session and she looks at me sadly still seeing me depressed. She speaks with my brother a little and she agrees that a change of environment would do me good. An idea comes to his head and it comes out to make a call, wondering what time it is there. I turn my head to the door and greenhouses my hands to hold my tears. I'm getting the feeling that I have before cutting me and Jayden noticed. Quietly, he takes my iPod and started playing music through my speaker keeping the volume not too strong. I immediately relax and I begin to move my head to the beat of the music. The music is another way to relax and clear my head. I have a variety of music style, but I mostly listen to Korean pop music called K-Pop. As my uncle is the president of a music company, it is obvious that I would listen to the music of these artists and I can say they are all excellent especially Big Bang. It’s a group of five boys, two rappers and three singers. The oldest his the age of my brother and the youngest is a year older than me. I really like their style and it's really their songs that make me the greatest good. Blake smiled even hearing the music and he says it's the best decision.

"You are again listening to Big Bang?" Said my brother amused.

"Yes ... You know their music really help me," I said softly. "Blame Jay ... He is the one who put the music."

"Lily, what would you think of going to visit YG uncle?" To me he asked, curious to know what I think of the idea.

"I do not know ..." I just did not know what to think.

"It would do you good to get out of the country ..." Jayden said to his tower, which is excellent especially the idea that he misses his parents. "It was you who said you would like to meet the artists of your uncle ... Here's your chance ..."

I think what they say and I know they are right, but am I really ready for this big change? I do not know what to think and what I know that there is a greater part of which tells me to say yes. After a few minutes that seem like hours, I finally accepted the decision to move in with my uncle. Blake smiled at me, saying that my uncle has already bought my tickets and I would leave in two weeks. My brother told me that he could not go with us, which is understandable, but he reassured me that he would come and join me as soon as possible. I can finally get out of the hospital a few days later and I put all my energy to put my things in boxes. We have sent my stuff to my uncle that should come before my departure. The days turn into weeks and this is finally the day of my departure. I make one last tour of the house before going out with my two suitcases and I make a last hug my brother before boarding the taxi followed by Jayden.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N  Hello it's me again after a long time...This is my new story and I hope to be able to finish it. If you like, dislike the story or have any suggestion, don't hesitate feel free to let me know. Thank you. ^-^