Chapter 5: News

Let's Do It Here

Kim Ah Young's POV


This jerk is really the pain! We're both on the Dean's office because of the issue that I injured him physically! I just came from the locker room to change clothes and a student told me there's a call. "So Ah Young? Is it true?" Asked the Dean. "Yes, sir." I nodded. He puts down his pen and looked at me with unbelieving eyes. "What made you do it? You're a block president, you should be a role model to them."


I heard Jong Hyun smirking. "He started it!" I pointed the guy or the jerk infront of me. "Woah, what did I do?!" ; "Yes Ah Young-ssi, what did he do?" Ugh, why am I feeling that this bald-headed Dean is taking his side?! "Sir, with all due respect, this jerk asked all the students to throw rotten tomatoes at me this morning and I'm seriously bullied!" I explained, and saw the Dean's reaction. He was surprised as well as Jong Hyun. *smirk* Don't tell me he'll deny it again?


"With all due respect too Mr., I'm protecting my image so how could I do a thing like that?!" He denied it once again. "Cut it HJH! It was only you who could do that to me!" ; "Silly girl I told you it's not me! I can come clean before that! Ask the students!" ; "Hah. I know you already told them to cover you!" I argued back.

 

"Okay, okay. I'll check this on my own. HJH, sorry for the misunderstanding, you can go back on your class." He turned to Jong Hyun with a smile on his face, what the?! Did he just let him go? He took out a piece of paper and give it to me. "Take this and go Miss Kim Ah Young." Damn! Detention! Hong Jong Hyun is being favored again!

 

"Detention? Good for you!" Kang Joon passed by the practice room where I am right now, cleaning. "Nyenye." I silently replied. "Wait for more." Then he left. What does he mean by that? 'Wait for more?'


"Silly girl." Oh don't tell me he's here again? After his friend, he's here to pick on me. I lift my head to glance at the door. He's there, standing while holding his phone taking a picture of me. "Seriously, who would do that to you? Is he not scared of getting caught? Throwing tomatoes and hurting the president?" He starts playing with what happened. I know he's the one behind that plan but for now, I'll zip my mouth, to protect my image. "I never thought you're that brutal huh? Kim Ah Young, born from Ulsan, 19 years old hmmmm." And he really checked me out.


I wipe the trashes on the floor to the dustpan and threw it on the garbage bin. I'm finished, finally. "Excuse!" I said bumping to his shoulder trying to get out of the room. I attended all my classes left and got home exactly before dinner. Thank God Mom doesn't know about what happened.


That Hong Jong Hyun! How long will he try to make my school life a mess? First, he kissed me and all the students are starting to treat me as their rival. I really don't care about Hong Jong Hyun but why they can't stop being my enemy. Like crazy, they glared at me like I'm disgusting, someone tripped me and I almost fell on the floor. Second, he bullied me and ruled the students to throw tomatoes at me. And third, he puts me onto the detention like I commited a serious crime! I hate him! I hate him! And yeah, this afternoon when I came back to our classroom, they vandalized my chair. Saying, "A ****", "A ******.", "Boyfriend stealer!" When did I become a pr*st*t*t*? When did they see me wear something daring? And the best is, 'boyfriend stealer'? I steal no one!


"Dream on guys!" I said out of the blue. I'm alone in this blue room so I can peacefully talk to myself. Tomorrow will be another miserable day for me. Another bad day will come. "I'm curious for what's his plan tomorrow?"


*beep*


There's a text message so I opened it. An MMS.

 

O.o

 

Sh*t came up. It's a picture of Hong Jong Hyun kissing me and it's on a website! "An unknown girl was kissed directly on the lips by the charming angel Hong Jong Hyun. Who's this girl? She's lucky right!! Is she her girlfriend?" The title stated. Is it good that my face was not shown on the picture? Uggggggh! I need to talk to him! Right now! I quickly wore my jogging pants and brought my jacket. I know where he lives of course, it's just few streets away.


I rode on my bike in the middle of the night. After couple of minutes, my bike stopped at a big house, it's not a castle nor a mansion but just a big house. I got down on the ride and tip toe to the fence.

 

0.o

 

My eyes witnessed something I shouldn't see. I saw a guy and a girl and they are hugging each other. I should go right? I'm about to take a step when the guy spoke. "Where are you going?" I'm sure he saw me by his pheriperal vision. I put up my hoodies and looked at him. He's shocked, as expected. "Yah! What the hell are you doing here?!" I took out my phone and put in on his face. "They're quite fast." he says smiling. I can't assume he's problematic right now. "Please." I sighed closed eyes. "Please."


I guess he understand what I meant because he also took out his phone and called someone telling him to take down the news. "Not now, wait for my signal." he ended their convo. "What?! Jong Hyun-sii! Why did you tell him 'not now'?!"


"I won't let this go easily, I have one condition."

 

-namirelle-