Chapter 4: Then the World War III starts now...

Let's Do It Here

Author's POV

 

Knowing what happened earlier, Jong Hyun's friends came up together to ask him what the hell just happened.


"Dude! You're crazy!" said Soo Hyuk.


"You like her? Why did you kissed her!" said Young Kwang.


"Damn, she's the block 1 president and you did that at her class infront of the teacher!" said Jae Hyun.


"You made our class in awe, your admirers are just shock and they are throwing mad looks at her when you left!" said Kang Joon.


"Chill. She insulted me, need a payback." he answered while reading newspapers. His friends except Kang Joon shook their heads in chorus, realizing the stubborn act he just did. "Thanks dude! You avenged me too." Kang Joon patted his shoulders that made him throw a questioning look. "Ah Young-ie embarrased him yesterday that's why." Soo Hyuk explained.


"Her name is Ah Young?"


"Yes. Kim Ah Young."


"Jae Hyun-ah." Jong Hyun ignoring what Soo Hyuk said. "Bring me her profile. Need more vengeance." he said smirking.


**


Kim Ah Young's POV


"Ah Young-ah, are you okay?" my brother asked. We're walking in the hallway and the students are still giving me death glares. I just hope I won't receive eggs and water balloons tomorrow so as the next days of my life. "They really hate you now." he said again. "I know. Tsk" Realizing everything, I just have to accept the fact that my school life will get miserable and miserable as long as Hong Jong Hyun is here around me.

 

"Regretful?" someone spoke and that isn't my brother. It's the evil Kang Joon with his friend Soo Hyuk. "MeNever." I answered rolling my eyes. "Soon, you'll regret giving us that attitude." then he left. I know, they're Jong Hyun's puppies and they will do everything he commands! That guy!!!!


"Ya! Seunghyub! You think I should transfer to another school?" I thought it would be so good to change schools eh? "No! You have good grades here! And hey, you don't want change of environments!" He's right. "But my life would be a total mess if I stay here! Little kid! Do something!" I almost beg my brother. Now, I realized what I did and I'm really regretful about it. ! I'm already scared and he's still laughing! He helped a lot, really! *insert sarcasm here* I'll be dead tomorrow. I'm sure. How can I survive the looks of everyone the whole day?! If stares can kill.


Next day.......


What scares me will happen today. I'm 100% sure so I left my brother at home. I still manage to come at school on time, chin up and steady.


*blok*


Great! It's not eggs! It's freaking tomatoes. "Bring it on guys." I still manage to say crossed-arms. Thankfully, they obeyed. I stood at one place while they continue to throw those things to me. It's soft, it doesn't hurt so it's fine. Infairness, so this is the feeling being bullied huh? It only hurt my pride tho. "Uh, out of magazines? You're done?!!!" I yelled at them and they just laughed. Maybe I'm not that scary. I stormed out of the circle and head to where's that jerk at! Of course, in their room. Next building, 3rd floor.

As I pass by, all students are looking, trying not to laugh and surprised. So how do I look? "Ugh! That Hong Jong Hyun!!!!" I mimicked. "Yah!" I almost curse at him."Pfffft. Why... Pffft!" He just stares at me while laughing. I can also see his classmate's chuckling and looking at me from head to toe. "Come on, laugh your out." I seriously said cross-armed. "What happened? Why? Pffft." he can't stop laughing. He's just staring with his oh so happy face.


"You're asking me why? Hah. I can't believe you're that insulted rookie kisser." after I said it, his face turned into the serious one. "Hey, are you accusing me that I'm the one who did that?" He seems so innocent. What an actor!  "Whoelse will?" I'm really pissed now! Should I punch him?! "I'm innocent silly girl!" he protested. Ugh! He denied it!


"Innocent yourself!!" I kicked him where the sun-doesn't-shine-anymore part before I scram out of the place. "Awwwwww!"

 


It suits you jerk.

 

 

-namirelle-