Chapter 18: Boot Camp

Let's Do It Here

AhYoung's POV

The winter has begun as a new shop will be opening soon. It is a cosmetic shop where a girl Nana will be featured in. Nana, according to what I’ve heard, is an idol and a model at the same time. She has that y body to die for, a white complexion and a flawless skin. In short, she’s gorgeous and everyone envy her.

“It’s Jonghyun!!” The girl at my back shouted. I looked at the way she’s pointing and saw the good-looking guy walking across the street. I’m calling him that way because I no longer hate him and in fact, I like him. I also heard rumors that he is already dating Nana, everyone likes it and I think I’m the only one who doesn’t. It breaks my heart and blows my mind at the same time. 

I’m wearing a very thick coat to fight the cold season while walking by the shop, looking for what to buy until he caught my attention. He’s with Jaehyun and Youngkwang, while he is drowning in the crowd. Every girl is asking for an autograph and selfies with them. How I wish I have the guts to be like them. They are fine with the crowd and used to it. 

I was staring at him until he saw me. I turned my back just in time to be spilled with a very hot coffee.  “Aaaah!” I screamed waggling my hands. “It burns!!” I hissed. I still haven’t had a gaze whoever she is but ! She’s so careless! A hand held mine then immediately put an ice pack on it. “Does it hurt? It’ll cause abrasion, better put toothpaste as soon as possible.” He said.

“Ahyoung, are you okay?” I heard a dumb question. Time to answer with sarcasm. “I’m very okay! See, my hand was burnt!” I answered while lifting my head. Cool. It’s Jonghyun and his friends and the girl who’s my rival, Nana. Actually, he’s wiping the stain on Nana’s dress forgetting I was the one who has the bigger problem here. When are eyes met, I rolled mine and bows to Jaehyun and Youngkwang then leave. 

“Hey, take this.” Youngkwang handed me another ice pack then let me go. Ugh! This is a really a bad day! 

I got home with my eyebrows meeting on the center. Who wouldn’t be so mad to what I’ve seen?! I’m more aggravated than her yet Jonghyun shows more care to Nana! Yes, maybe they are dating and it looks like but! 

“Noona, you’re jealous right?” Seunghyub is just standing behind me while drinking, I guess, a hot chocolate which is his favorite. “What made you say that cool kid?” 

“Well, I think you’re thinking that you are only saying something on your mind when actually your voice is too loud and it could be heard at the neighborhood.”  ; “.” I cussed.

“Kim Ah Young! Watch your mouth!” Mom overheard my fuzz. “Sorry mom!” I bowed then ran onto my room. 

“Noona! If you are having love problems, you can always talk to me! I’m a love expert!” Seunghyub shouted downstairs.  “I’m not inlove!!!!!!!!!!” I groaned from anger and irritation!

I entered the bathroom and look for the toothpaste that YoungKwang advised. I immediately applied it on my hands and it still hurts. I hate her! I hate Jonghyun! 

Tomorrow would be another day, I really loved Monday but why do I hate it now? Not just Monday, but schooldays, I don't want to attend school anymore, on the fact that I'll just see his face and it either make or ruin my day. Oh, did I mentioned that tomorrow is also the boot camp for all the class A here in our university? Unfortunately, Jonghyun will be going and we'll see each other for five days! 

I hate my life.

 

**


"Noona, what will you bring this one or this one?" Seunghyub asked behind me. I told him to help me to pack my things that I'm going to bring with me tomorrow until friday. My brows furrowed when I saw him holding two of my undies. 

"Ya!" I yelled and stole what's mine. "You naughty kid!" Then he just laughed. "You told me to get your important stuffs on your closet. I'm just helping you. Puhahaha~" I just rolled my eyes and continue what am I doing. After packing, we've gone downstairs to help my mom for our dinner. 


**
 

*beep* 

-------------------------------------------------
From: Handsome guy Gyu

I'm here. Where  are you?
-------------------------------------------------

I'm still on the way to our meeting  place so I texted him what's the right message for that. And before I forgot, he's the one who saved his name on my phonebook. 

"Noona, don't forget to text me when you got there and don't forget to update me if ever hyung made a moment with you." Seunghyub reminded me. But of all the reminders, why does he have to include Jonghyun? 

"Whatever. Just take care of Mom." I took off the bus with him and finally arrived here on our meeting place. "Just hand that bag to Gyu." I said to him when Gyu sees us. "So I guess you would take care of my noona rather than Jonghyun." He, then  shook his hands with Gyu. He admitted to me that he likes Jonghyun than Gyu and I don't really pay attention for that. Gyu is my friend so, he'll be just a friend.


"We'll be off soon Seunghyub, you still have class later so you can go home. I'll be fine." I hugged him goodbye until he's out of my vision. I'm wondering who would be my seatmate on the coaster.


Wondering who would it be, I just hope it's Gyu and not a girl because all the girls on my class hate me and want to kill me. Of course, they can't do that, they'll be put to jail once they try to. The teacher calls out the name of who would be on bus 3 and I'm on it. Gyu helped me carry my bags on the baggage load on the side and then I get on it to pick my seat. As soon as I take a perfect and comfortable seat, I opened my phone and plug my earphones so I can sleep while we ride. Exactly when I closed my eyes, I felt a move on my side, someone has taken a seat. I didn't bother to look whoever he or she is and just take a nap. 


"Hahahahahahahaha~" I heard the laughs of my ridemates. I clicked the volume button and maxed it but it's no use. I took it off and finally get the chance to see who's the unlucky guy sitting beside to find out that I'm the unlucky one. 


"Jonghyun...." my mouth released those words and he was awaken from his nap. "Oh, sorry." I apologized and about to take my earphones back when he held my hand to stop me. "Wh-why?" I stammered. 

"Uh, nothing, I- ah, it's okay." He just answered then close his eyes again. I can see that he has a lot to say than just, 'okay'. I closed my eyes too and lean on the window and forget the noise my mates are making. We still have a long trip to have and it's tiring to be just awake doing nothing. 

In the middle of my sleep, I felt like throwing up. Ugh! Not now, I can't do this today and my seat mate is Hong JongHyun! This is my problem everytime I got on a bus or any type of transportation with aircon for a long time. I really hate isolated places and transpo. I really can't hold it any longer so I forced myself to get my bag and pick something. Even though it's gross, I can't keep the sickness. 

I keep on throwing up with my head bowed down until a palm landed on my back patting it. ing sh*t he saw me on this situation! "Are you alright?" He asked handling me tissues. I can't refuse because I need it too instead of using my own hanky. "I'm fine, thank you." I answered once I finished my moment. 


"Come here." I was schocked when he guided my head on his shoulder. The butterflies in my stomach form a smile on my dry lips. "Just sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there." I, then, close my eyes and continue my sleep. It's so comfy to be in this position and it's a peaceful one too since only the two guys on the opposite of our seats can see us. 


"Hey..." I felt a hand on my cheeks, it's Jong Hyun waking me up. I brush my face off and get ready. I saw him fix himself too, wearing sunglasses and a black jacket. I wore mine too and he helped me get off our trip. The boot camp will be held here on a free-from-the-city forest, it would be so scary to stay but they keep on telling us that this place is safe and peaceful. I'm asking myself, why do we need to do the camp here when we can also held the activities on our campus. 

We are all going to stay on tents and there will be five person in each. Fortunately, my tentmates are the council members. Just cool, they don't like me and they don't hate me too. 

-mm-