Chapter 11: Truth

Let's Do It Here

Lee Hyeri's POV


I'll tell her everything. I decided as soon as I saw her excited running to me. She must've missed me and wondered why I disappeared like that. I missed her, she's the only one who defended me, on my whole life. "Would you like some tea unnie? Anything to drink?"


"No, I'm fine. Just tell me what happened." I let out a big sigh before telling her. It's the truth. "When you saw me took off the train that day, I got home safely but I saw Kang Joon infront of our house. He threathened me that they will make your life miserable if I treat you as a friend." I saw shock from her but I continued. "He told me to treat you bad and want you to be my enemy in class. He said that you don't deserve a friend."


"He what? He's the one who doesn't deserve it!"


"I don't know what made him say those things and I don't know too 'coz I still don't know you completely. But of course as a friend. He told me that he will hurt you in many ways every single day." I held her hands. "Unnie I can't do that so I just dropped out of school. I want to be your friend but he want me believe him that it isn't a good idea."


"That evil. Now I know everything, I'll tell you the truth too. He lied. Even when you left me, he made my school days so messy. I even thought I should transfer to other school too."


"What?"


"That's it. You never know how I suffered a week coming to school and got thrown by tomatoes, embarrased infront of the crowd!"


"Your strong unnie. You can fight them back." I comforted her but she just shook her head. "I can't. But thanks for telling me. I'll leave now." I let her go home since she seems sick today. I want to help her but I can't.


**


Hong Jong Hyun's POV


I know she isn't fine with what happened earlier. Ugh! What's up man! Why you did not help her! I once said I will make her life miserable as hell but when I saw her crying, it changed. I stopped but this Kang Joon doesn't want to stop. I know he's also mad at me 'coz I punched him and betrayed him. 

 

"Hyung, the party is coming. What should we do?" Jae Hyun poked me. There will be another party or should I say the college night. I want to see Ah Young but I know she'll just ignore me . She got all the hate in school because of me. It's true, maybe I'm insensitive over myself. She doesn't come to school so the plan after class is not happening. I was about to buy the suit to this event with her but that won't happen anymore. Maybe I need to talk to Seunghyub! Right! I waited for him infront of their room after my last subject and I stopped him immediately. "Ah, hyung, it's you." he awkwardly uttered.

 

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

 

"Sure." I took him to the field at least it is a quiet place. "Can you ask her to come with me tomorrow?" ; "My sister?" ; "Whoelse." ; "I don't know if she will listen to me. Hyung, she's upset because of everything. She's hurt and this is the first time I saw her like that. And I know you know that." I was speechless, I don't see it on her way of talking to me and expressions she's showing me. "She maybe rude but she still have heart that was experiencing pain since we were a child, I can't protect her because we're still young but now, I want to." I saw his expression, he's also sad while explaining. I failed. I doomed.


"Just one favor. Seunghyub, convince her to attend the party. Please?" I pleaded. "I can't promise but I'll try. She doesn't like parties.";"Just ask her for me. I want to see her."


That ended our conversation. I'm still hoping to see her. Don't think of anything. I just want to apologize because it's all my fault after all. Even though she started it, I'll drown my ego and save her.


~~~~

Short for now. I want to add another point of view but I think I'll overload it with more than three POV. I'll write the next part in the next chapter. Stay tuned! Thanks for subscribing <3

Love lots.

 

-namirelle-