Chapter 9: Talks

Let's Do It Here

Kim Ah Young's POV


"So thanks for saving my brother yesterday and me, today." I sincerely pay my gratitude bowing 90 degrees in front of him. I with him until I changed my clothes and return his coat. "Uh-uh, you know I'm not accepting thank you." he replied. "What the heck? A hero should accept thank you and not ask anything in return." ; "I'm not that kind of hero." He's really mean!! "So what do you want?" surrendering to just finish the nonsense convo. He started counting by his fingers. "Three times. You'll obey me three times."


What? Did he already save me three times?! "Leaking photos, brother rescue and today." he said as if he read my mind. "Your number?" he asked. "Why my number?" ; "I'll call you if I need you." he said grinning. "Whatever." I still hand him my phone then as soon as he gave it back to me. "Bye, I still have class." I bid leaving him and waving. Suddenly, I felt comfortable with him, he doesn't seem that bad as for I always think of him. Don't get me wrong, I still hate him.


I got into my class and it's like a public market, noisiness and damn laughters but as soon as I enter the room, they are all silent. As expected, I know that they witnessed what happen a while ago. Jonghyun helped me, carried me on the way to the locker room, he lend me his coat and ask for my number. On their eyes, I'm a sure lucky but I don't think so.


Yesterday, my brother got into a fight because he was trying to protect my name. Jong Hyun says some guys including Kang Joon are humiliating me so Seunghyub intrudes but as soon as he was being beaten up, this jerk came to rescue and also beat his bestfriend. I'm curious how is he going to deal with him since they're in the same class. Ahhh, everything's happening so fast. A few days ago, we're enemy and now, we're doing well.


"Kyaaaaaaaaa~" They're screaming again. I looked at the door to see who's the visitor and he is none other than..... "Jong Hyun-ah!!!" My classmates are fangirling again. *sigh* they are really lucky that we have no terror & strict teachers here. "Where's the president in this room?" he asked authoritatively. All of them starts pointing me in silence.

 

"What does he want this time?" I murmured gritting my teeth and putting my bangs down to hide. "Silly girl, come here." he called. I look at him while pointing myself. Maybe I'm not the one he's calling right? "Kim Ah Young-ssi." oh there he mentioned my name. I carried my whole body to walk towards him. Amazingly, the students give way. "What?" I hissed. "I'll borrow your brother for a moment after his class." ; "And where are you taking him?" ; "In heaven." he answered. A thing suddenly came up into my mind. He's going to drag my brother into a club where there are b*tches fl*rting around everyone. Gosh! I'm thinking dirty again! "No!" I yelled at him. My brother can't be like him!


"Yah! That's not what you think!" Oh he read my mind again, his eyes widened. "I'll take him somewhere with Jae Hyun." ; "Who's Jaehyun?" ; "He's my friend, we're going to some place safe. Ugh, why am I explainining? Just agree!" he said pissed. "Just bring him home before dinner!" Not knowing I'm pointing my ballpen to his face. He smiled as a reply and walk away.


**


"Unnie, what about this painting? Do you know anything about this?" Jimin asked. "Ah! It's Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh." ; "Huh? English painter?" ; "Dutch painter." She nodded. Well, I was just surprised that the two were infront of our house when I just got from school. They said that they have an assignment in their subject art and do not know anything about it.


"Chanmi." I called the black-haired girl with the cute bangs. "Yes unnie." she paused what she were doing and looked at me. "Do you know where Jong Hyun is taking Seunghyub?" ;"I don't know but, you know, Jong Hyun is really nice to him. I think they're already friends." ; "And Jong Hyun-oppa saved him last night, right?" the short haired girl with bangs too, added. This time, I'm the one who nodded. They're already friends. What if Seunghyub became just like him?


"Let's eat." I said throwing away what I was thinking. It's passed dinner anyway and they're not here yet. I won't worry, he's with that jerk.


After dinner, they decided to go home. I'm left alo-


*dingdong*


Finally they're here. "What happens to my 'before dinner'?" they both laughed. "We enjoyed it a lot. Ah Young, you should come sometimes." ; "Wherever it is. I won't. Go inside." I hit him on his arm.


"You're really a sadist." Oh I forgot, he's here. "Seunghyub! This weekend again, okay?" Jonghyun shouted inside. "YA! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?" I shouted back at him. "Woah, I just want a bonding with him. You never knew he's cool right? I brought him to a bar and he played instruments perfectly! You should come next time. He amazed the audience." he explained. I gave him a smirk.


"I know he's great on music but I never know if you are being a good influnence!" Yes, it's the truth! Seunghyub is a great performer but the problem of being with him is that I'm not sure if he's being a good friend to hang with. "I'll prove it to you." He says wearing his helmet. "Before I forgot, I need you after class tomorrow. Bye!" he started his engine before my anger rages.


"YAH!"


~~~

I really miss JjongAh, I watched their episodes again and gosh, I hope they will get married again! Ugh! MBC really rushed their ending. 3

 


-namirelle-