Chapter 6: Tears

Let's Do It Here

Hey guys! I'm also a Wattpad writer so if you want to read some of my stories there, see my account and go to my works. Username : GoddessOfBitterness

It's all tagalog stories 'coz I'm a Filipino and it's slightly hard for me to write a pure English story somehow I gave it a try in this story.

Thank you for subscribing, reading and voting! Also for leaving encouraging comments! <3


**


Kim Ah Young's POV


Everyone's rushing and some guy hauled me to the school gym. Is there a program? "I heard Jong Hyun-oppa is going to have an event here." random girls are starting to have a guess. "Yikes! It's all of a sudden, I'm excited!" It's obvious because she's jumping out of happiness. Whatever. I won't forget what he says to me last night and it has something to do here! Aish! I get it. I need to see him at the stage before he explodes something bad! I run towards the stage even it's kinda hard to bump to other girls and guys.


*iiiiing*


The sound of mic. Uh-oh. I hold back when I saw him on the stage holding the mic, getting the attention of everyone. "Ahem." ; "Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~" They are fangirling over him. He's not handsome, okay?! "Since all of you are here, let me check on one person." He roam around his eyes and finally saw me. "I saw her so this is it." he said grinning. Everyone's started to find who's he grinning at. A guy handed him a CD and I know it was a student disk from the office and NO ONE SHOULD TAKE IT BECAUSE IT'S DAMN CONFIDENTIAL! It's part of the capsule how did he get that?!


"Yaaaaaaaaah!" I yelled and gathered every looks. "Don't you dare!" I added. I know it's my profile and I have so many secrets there!!!! "Sorry but I already have it." He giggled while fanning himself using that! It's the end of my life. "My favorite food is Jjajangmyun and ramen. And I love spicy foods." He started to play it. They started to laugh and I'm wondering what's so funny about that? I can't even move my feet to escape. "The most embarrasing moment I had in my life was when I'm in first year high school. I confessed to Seo Kang Joon about my feelings but sadly, he rejected me." The speaker is revealing my secrets. They gasped, he gasped too. He's shocked that I had feelings for his bestfriend.


A tear fell from my eye. I just can't help it now I'm completely embarrased and laughed by my mates. "Hey, there's more here!" someone shouted at the back, made all the students here running out. I followed and regret it. Posters. Posters with my face swapped to a y body wearing swimsuit. "This is too much." I shook my head while cyring out. "Stop it!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. They all stood in silence so I found my chance to rip all the posters. It hurts too much.


I saw Jong Hyun coming towards the wall and started ripping some too. "What now?! Are you happy making fun of me?! Aren't you contented enough so you came up with this idea?! Huh?" I confronted him while wiping my tears. "This is not on me!" He denied for the third time. I looked away and saw my brother with two girls ripping all the posters on the other side.


"Noona. Let's go home." he said. "No. You go back to your class." I asked him trying not to crack my voice. "But Ah Young-" ; "I said go back!!" I shouted at him angrily, his two friends pulled him away. "Let's just go Seunghyub." she said. It took a few backsteps before he turned away. I started to cry again. What did I ever do to him to come up with this extent?!


"Hey, it's really not me!!"


"Deny it. Deny it all. What? You want to spread the picture of you kissing me over sites? Do it! Make my life miserable!!"


"Yah! It's really not my fault! Someone did this and that someone is not me!" he also bawled at me.

 

*clap* *clap* *clap*


We both looked to the one clapping. "Is this 'more' Ah Young-ie?"

 


-namirelle-