Chapter 7: Whatever Will Be

Let's Do It Here

Author's POV


Their mouth snapped shut knowing the one who did all of this is the evil Seo Kang Joon. "Y-you?" Ah Young uttered before she collapses in shock. "Ah Young!" Jong Hyun, who's the nearest rushed to her. "Yah! Wake up!" he panicked while patting her cheeks. Jong Hyun brought her bride-carry to the clinic and the doctor said she's weak and loses her energy full time because of what happened.


"Yah! Did you asked Kang Joon to do that?" Jae Hyun asked his friend. "I didn't. All I did was the secret revealing this morning. And look, I'm not the one who did the bullying yesterday." ; "I know, I know. It's Kang Joon-hyung's plan." ; "What?!" He hissed. They are still on the clinic while waiting her to gain conciousness. "What's up with him?!"


"I really don't know what's on his mind but I heard he really hates this girl." he just nodded hearing the story. He stood up to take a look at Ah Young's face. It's flawless and white.


Ah Young has a beautiful character and she has pretty face but it's hidden because she doesn't like to show it. She doesn't like wearing pretty dresses, she puts down her bangs and most of the time, she doesn't want others to see her face.


**


Kim Ah Young's POV


I woke up in the clinic and my body hurts so much. "Ugh. Why does it hurts!" I exclaimed in pain. What happened? All I remember is I'm arguing with this jerk and Kang Joon showed up. "Uh you're awake." Someone touched my left arm. "Maybe 'coz I'm talking now." I sarcastically answered him. I already know him, his voice is what I hate the most. "I'm really sorry for embarrasing you at the gym but, we all know that Kang Joon is the one yesterday and the posters."


Oh yes! Kang Joon! My first love who hates me so much did it so I felt guilty to Hong Jong Hyun, blaming him all the time. Well, unfortunately it won't make me forgive him easily. He made me cry infront of everyone, he the one who have no right. "I'm sorry okay? I already took down the leaking photos on the website and clear all the walls with posters so we're good?"


"Thank you for your concern doing that but you didn't know how I'd suffer mentally because of you and the people around me."  ; "But it won't go this far if you didn't insulted me." He fired back. Great! We're starting again! "And it also won't go this far if you did not take it as a big deal!" We both fell in silence. "Okay! Fine! I'm sorry too!" I told him. My conscience bothers me when he gave me a pitiful face! Admit it Ah Young, he's cute. "Now can I live peacefully?"


"Hmmmmm." He hummed thinking. "Ah Young!" Someone calls my name. "Let's go Seunghyub." Then I grabbed his arm.


**


"Are you really okay?" He asked me again while walking our way home. "Uh, Ah Young.." even before I answer his first question, I guess he's throwing nother one. "I'm with my friends." It's not a question, My head is flying, "Oh sorry to not notice! Hi." Yeah, Seunghyub is with the two girls who ripped the posters earlier. I already know we're not walking alone but all happened invaded my mind.


"Hi! I'm Jimin!"


"Hi! I'm Chanmi!"


Together we got home and I heard that they're going to do some assignments here. "Ah Young-ah, since your room is bigger, can we use it?" I nodded as a yes. They all jumped at happiness and run to my room. He's going to ambush my room again. An hour passed and it's time for dinner. Since Mom is gone to work, I prepared all the food myself. 

 

"Hmmm! This is delicious! Better than my Mom's!" Chanmi exclaimed while digesting my special kimbap. "My sister is really an amazing diner." He bragged. "Wait, she's your sister and you call her by her name?" Finally, someone noticed that he isn't calling me noona! "He does whatever he wants." They all laughed and continues to feel amazed to the foods.


"Unnie, do you like Jong Hyun?" Jimin asked. I almost choked my food because of her question. "A big no." ; "But why did he kissed you?" she intrigued. I just shrugged, I don't want blabber the reason anymore. I don't want to talk about it. "Ah Young, he's not done yet." Seunghyub alarmed me and I know that.


"I am ready for whatever happens between me and Kang Joon, and also that jerk."


"You really hate those oppas?" now, it's Chanmi.


"If you were in my shoes, you would want to kill them."

 

-namirelle-