Chapter 13: Party

Let's Do It Here

Kim Ah Young's POV


Tha party is going to start later. Everyone is getting ready to look stand out while I am irritated about the make up on up face. My Aunt Mi Sun put a false eyelashes to me and it's uncomfortable. "Try your dress and the heels. We still have thirty minutes left and I'm sure you'll arrive there late!" she shouted at me. She's not angry, she's just super excited of how will I look. I run to my room and did as she asked. Before going down, I checked myself on the full body mirror beside my room. My dress is a plain pastel pink and I'm wearing a white high heels. It's not my first time but I think I really look y and elegant in this.


"SO beautiful!"


"Is that you noona?"


"Unnie! It's perfect!"


"I'm sure they'll see you differently from now on!"


That's their comments as I got down. I touched my hair and it's a wavy one, my Auntie made it simple and it matches everyhting. Chanmi also got her bangs curled and tied her hair up, Jimin doesn't do anything on her hair because it's short. But my brother.. "You're always handsome." I rolled my eyes on him. I'm sure he wants to be recognize and he'll be. He's just wearing a tuxedo but he uses V-neck shirt instead of a polo shirt. It looks great on him because he's tall and cool to see.


"Go guys, you'll be late." My Aunt is like throwing us away from her. She's going to take care of our house since mom is out of town. But she did saw me while we're on video chat.


**

Hong Jong Hyun's POV


"Kyaaaaa~"


"Oppa is here!"


"Jong is so handsome!"


"Oppa! Dance me later!!!"


I smiled at them even though I'm really not feeling good around them. My eardrum's going to explode because of the screams. "Dude!" Jae Hyun showed up from the crowd. He accompanied me to our table which is for the VIPs of this night. We're one of th sponsors that's why. My eyes wandered before I take I sit. She's not here yet. I want to see her now.


A few minutes left, the program will start. Where are they?


"Hey, is that Kim Ah Young?" Young Kwang patted me and I instantly turn my head to where he is looking. I almost dropped my jaw. "You're waiting for her. I see it in your eyes." Jae Hyun told me while eating his cupcakes. "She's pretty, isn't she?' I emphatize them. Her dress matched her body and her shoes, just enough to enlighten her long legs. I'm hypnotized. She entered the arch just like a goddess, I saw everyone's reaction, they're shock because even me, it's my first time to see her like that.


Seunghyub is with her with two girls, I bet they're his classmates.


"Everyone, a wonderful evening to all of you. We are now going to start the opening program so please, take your seats." As the MC finished his welcoming remarks, I still can take my eyes off her. I know she's feeling uneasy with her look but, she really looks like an angel. They told us that it's time to eat and when my platter got served, even while I'm eating, I'm still glancing at her. She has that hidden beauty. I never saw a girl like that.


Minutes passed again and it's dance time. Everyone's partying but she's just sitting there, playing with her phone and sometimes I saw her looking around. I can tell she's really bored. Her brother is dancing with a lot of girls on the circle but she's bored herself. I decided to walk towards her and she's surprised to see me standing infront of her.


"Hi." I greeted her smiling. I received an awkward smile from her. "You're not going to dance there?" I asked. "I don't like."


"Ahhh, I guess you don't enjoy the party."


"No, it's not like that." I bited my lip before I say this something that I can't keep any longer. "You're beautiful." She looked at me. "What did you say?" She didn''t heard the compliment? Ah! Maybe because the music is so loud. Wooooh!I'm safe. "Let's roam around. At the park." She agreed to come with me. I know a mini park here where there are many shining lights and engaging plants to see. Plus, it's perfect for peace and stargazing.


"Do you bring most of your girls here?" I was taken aback with her question. Damn! How did she know that? I haven't give her an answer yet but she already giggled like she heard me. How cute. "Well, what are we going to do here?" she said. She's breathing on her hands like she's cold.


*ting*


A brilliant idea. I've never done this to a girl.


I removed my coat and stand at her back. "Wha-what are you doing?" I didn't answer, I put my coat over her shoulders. "Thanks."


"Since it's just the two of us. Tell me about yourself." I suggested. "I thought you already know me since you evaded my privacy." She got me then. She's talkin' bout the issue where I took her profile disk. "Not much. Remember? Kang Joon interupted the show." I joked. I saw her smiled, not pissed off. "I can be a friend. Don't doubt me." I added because I can see doubt on her eyes.


"Promise?" ; "I promise." I replied crossing my heart. Swearing. "So how did you get her in Seoul when you're from Ulsan?"


"Hmmm? Ulsan is my hometown but after our father's death, Mom bought a house here and moved." ; "Ooh. I'm sorry." I apologized for hearing the reason. Its so sad to hear that.


"It's okay. That happened a long time ago. You? How did you become a jerk?" This time, she laughed. What a weird laugh she has! I felt happy so I told her my story of 'HOW DID I BECOME A JERK' She just laughed at my story and also give her comments.

 

"Oh! We should go back there! They'll announce the face of the night! I wanna know who's that ugly ." I was appaled of how she said that! She's so harsh! I liked it. She ran back to their table and waited until the MC talk.


"And now, for the announcing of the lady of the night..... Hmmmmm. The comments, they're a bit painful but this girl really stand out tonight. Someone says this is the first time she's going to attend this party held yearly. I was shocked too, to see her like that......" He continued his nonsense talk. "Just say it!" I shouted. He smiled at me and turn the spotlight on. I saw it stopped at her place and everyone, except me was shocked. She's gorgeous and shining tonight.


"Me?" She panicked pointing herself. "Ah, really?" Then she started hiding on her brother. I stand up to her and to tell her that she really is the lady of the night.


"Let's go?" I extended my hand to her. The girls screamed and some are envy scream. "Go noona." Seunghyub took her hand and put it on mine. "I'll leave her to you Hyung." We walked towards the stage and I'm with her while she's receiving her award and I'm the one who gave her the bouquet. She's really shy, she can't even give her speech.

 

She's the most beautiful girl of the night.

 


-namirelle-