Chapter 10: Last?

Let's Do It Here

Soon, I'll write for Jong Hyun's POV but this time, it's still the author and the girl's.

~~~

Author's PoV

 

Ah Young came to school mentally absent. What Jong Hyun said didn't let her sleep last night so she's out of her own world. "Unnie?" Jimin is waving her hand infront if her but she doesn't seem to notice. They had their vacant so they decided to join her during break time. "Why is she out of her mind?" A wondering Chanmi spoke. "Kim Ah Young~" the two starts to sing using her name then finally she's awaken.


"Cut it. Are you saying something?" She asked. "Eat your food unnie." ; "Oh, okay." But even before she holds her fork. Jong Hyun shows up, standing infront of them. "Wha-what?" AhYoung stutters infront of this model turned actor. "It's break time, can we join you girls?" Jimin and Chanmi agreed very quickly so she have no choice but to let them. On the other side, that studentsare wondering why is he seating beside her.


"There so many vacant seats Jong Hyun." Anyoung calmly exclaimed while taking a sip on her pinapple juice. "But I want to seat with you." A cheesy line went out from his mouth that made Ah Young's cheeks get rosy. "Wha-what?" She stutter along with the girls teasing her. "Just eat." He commands. It's Hong Jong Hyun, who doesn't like to repeat what he just said. "So what do you think? After class?"


Hearing what he said, everyone is getting fired up. Some stood for rivals, some stood for hate. "What the heck?" Jimin just exclaimed. She knows it will be a trouble. "Girls, break time's done. You can go." She also guessed what will happen so she let the two took off.


"You b*tch!"


"Now you're seducing our oppa!"


"You're ugly! You really did seduce him right?!"


"Such a fl*rt!"


Random girls are yelling at her. She's hurt, by the words and Jong Hyun is not even doing something to stop them when suddenly a bottle of mineral water was thrown to her at hit her head. "Ah!"


"Ya! Who did that?!" Jong finally stood up as he saw her tearing up. Instead of answering him, they all shut their mouth. "Hey! Why are you not fighting back?" Now he scolds her. She just looked up at him with tears running down her cheeks. "When did I?" That's the only thing she sobs before she took her bag and left. As soon as she left the canteen, Jong didn't even follow her and it made her cry harder.


"Noona.." She saw her brother from a distance with the girls. They probably called him. "Why..." She cries out like a baby. Seunghyub hugged her before she falls to the ground. Jimin and Chanmi continued on patting her back for comfort.


**


Kim Ah Young's POV


I'm not the kind of person who cries infront of people, but when he came into my life that all started it. I cried a couple of time infront of the crowd and I can't even fight back for myself. "Water and towel." Seunghyub handed me a bottled water and a white towel. We're on the school's park to catch some fresh air. "Are you alright unnie?" Jimin asked again. I think it's her third time asking me the same question and this is the third time I'll answer her, "Yes."


"Ah Young, a part of your forehead is reddish. What happened?" My brother finally noticed my forehead, it still hurts.  "Ah? Oh, a student threw a bottle at me." ;"What?! They're disrespectful noona! Why did you let them?!" he angrily reacted. "I did not see it coming."


"Fighting unnie! We're at your side!" Chanmi cheered matching her clenched fist on the air. She made me laugh. "Now, you're smiling." I'm smiling on the outside but I'm not really happy. I'm tired of this bullying.


"We already reported all what happened from the beginning and now they are to make a move on it. So don't worry, the dean said you're excuse to your remaining classes." Seunghyub is now talking like my older brother. He acts so mature. "You sound like dad." I said smiling. "He told me to take care of you, right?" He is the best younger brother in the world. That's why many girls are crazy for him, they know he's sweet and caring and he's a man. And that gave him the right to not call me noona.


"So, I'll go home." I gathered all my courage to stand up and I did not fail. "You can go home by your own?" ; "Of course. You still have classes so go now. I can manage." I tried my best to show them that I can so at least they don't have to worry! I walked until I reached the gate and saw that one who started all of this. If I did not hate him that much, this thing wouldn't happen.


"Are you going home? Want me to give you a ride?" He offers. I shook my head to decline. "You know they're going to make a fuzz out of this again, so please." It's like a slowmo when I walked passed my him. The part that hurts is that I thought if someone declines your offer, you'd go ask her again. That doesn't happen. It's the saddest.


What if he ignores me after this? I won't care! I hate him! He brought this trouble in my life.


But did he really do it? Or is it because of me? Sh*t. Why do I have to blame him all the time!


"Unnie!" I heard a familiar voice even before I enter the taxi. "Hyeri-yah!" I screamed happily and I ran to her. I missed her! I missed this kid! I hoped that she would be with me through these bullyings but suddenly, she left me. "What happened to you?"


"I'll tell you."

 


-namirelle-