Author's Note

Let's Do It Here

First of all, I would like say 'hi/hello' to my dearest subscribers and readers of this story Let's Do It Here, I know we all love JjongAh Couple and let's continue to support their love team. They were the only couple that I've watched and patiently wait episodes by episodes and they did not disappoint my hopes in giving me shivers down to my spine and butterflies playing on my stomach. I really missed them, and I'm still shipping their love team. 

So okay, I just published two chapters and I hope you liked it. Thank you for still reading this story despite of my super slow updates. I'm sorry for that. I'm really really sorry because it's really hard to think of somethings that I can add. I'm very sorry for this and the things after.  I hope you still wait for them. I'm just really uninsipired because of all the things that are happening around me. 

AND OF COURSE, TO MY READERS. PLEASE READ THIS NOTE. 

 

I'm asking all of you to help me. Help me continue this story by sharing your suggestion like giving me ideas. It may be a little spoiler but I'll hear all of you. Just leave your comments here or on my wall. 

 

I'm deeply sorry for this unprofessionalism I have in my bones, but thank you! I love you all! 

-namirelle-