Chapter 2: Troubles

Let's Do It Here

Seo Kang Joon's POV

 

"! That girl again!" I hissed. Ah Young always gets on the way when I'm having fun and she acted a superhero for that short-haired girl.

"Let's teach her a lesson? You want?" Soo Hyuk suggested. Well. He's right but, some other time, maybe next year when she's not the class president anymore. 

"Let's do it to the other girl." And I gave him a smirk.

 

**

 

Kim Ah Young's POV

 

"Hyeri, leave first, I'll clean the room so I will be late." I asked Hyeri because she's still here even if she's not assigned as the classroom cleaner.

 "But I'm afraid to go out by myself. Kangjoon-ssi might be around." she uttered with a trembling voice also with childishness.

 "Don't worry! Okay, I'll see you take the train then I'll get back here. Good?" she replied a smile and I told her that I'll go see the teacher to get a permission. I got back to her and she's busy playing with her phone.

"Let's go?" she got off her seat and link her arms on mine. With that, I felt something on my chest, it's been 10 years since I had a friend and now, I feel of having it again. I'm a bit unusual but still manage to smile at her.

 

We reached the train station and before she stepped in the train, she asks me something.

 

 "Your number unnie, I got my new phone and I don't have any in my contacts." I took her phone and dialed my phone number. 

"Bye! Take care!" I waved at her and the train left. I still have to tidy our room so, let's go back! Fighting! I don't know but my classmates only sees me as an aloof and a cold type of person but I'm really a cheerful one, when I'm just on my own, nobody ever saw me this way, just my mom and my brother.

 

I walked back to our room and clean in immediately, it's already 5pm and I don't want to see dark while going home. It's not safe in our street though.

 

 "Ahyoung!" someone shouted at my back, I turned to him and yeah, my brother! 

"You can add noona for politeness." I rolled my eyes to him while smiling. He's my younger brother but it seems like he doesn't know that I'm older and he should call me noona.

 "I'm not your younger brother! Hehe. I'm taller than you, see." He stated talking about our heights. 

"Whatever you want!" then I walk faster as he follows. We're going back to the same house so what's the point? I'll still see him everyday!

 

"Hi Seunghyub!" some cute girl greets him, and I gave her my death glare. 

"Ahyoung, all girls are afraid of you, you know? They might think I'm scary too!" Oops, he saw what I did. I just can't let him go with girls like that, nor near with them

"Seunghyub, you're still my baby so I need to protect you from girls like her." I uttered pointing the girl who just greeted him.

He laughs, as usual. "Ahyoung!" he put his shoulder over my nape. "I'm not a baby anymore, I already told you, I'm taller!" I rolled my eyes again.

 "Just walk faster! We need to take the other lane before it turns green!"

 

Just time and we traced the other side of the highway.

 

"Ahyoung-ah, you saw Jong Hyun - hyung's kiss scene? In his movie?" I shrugged, I saw it and it's really disgusting. He really is a rookie kisser, unlike other model-turns-to-actor guys, he's really dull! His leading lady is, uh, I think hundred times much better. 

"You call him hyung and your not calling me noona? What kind of brother are you?" I said disgusted, that gross kissing scene is flying in my head again. Ugh! "Well, that's the worst kiss scene I ever watched! He doesn't know how to kiss properly! Haha!" I said facing him. I suddenly felt happy because of that.

 

"Noo-noona." Seunghyub stammered with his wide eyes, looking at my back. I smiled at him and asks, "Why? Did I say something scary? Oh! You called me noona! Yiiiiie!" I happily tease while turning my back............

 

and...........saw..........someone........with..........same........height........as.........him......

 

 

"What did you just say? Huh?"

 

 

Uh-oh.

 

 

 

0.o

 

 

-namirelle-