Chapter 1: Meet the President

Let's Do It Here

Hi, hello! this is my first time to write  here in AsianFanFics and this is my first story! I'm just too attached and inlove with this We Got Married couple and I can't believe that, it's over. Can the producers just produce a remmarried show for them?! I badly want it to happen for them! They were the only couple I've watched full time in that show and the only couple I'm shipping! 

 

Anyways, hope you'll like this fictional story I'm writing for them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kim Ah Young's POV 

 

"Mom, I'm going!" I waved at my mother before going out of our house but then I heard a loud shout inside.

"Ahyoung, wait!" My younger brother shouted then rushed before I open the gate. "Bye Mom!" he also bids goodbye to our busy mother.

 

I'm Kim Ah Young and I'm telling you, Im not that ordinary girl you can describe as your friendly-neighborhood because I really don't talk a lot, well, I do but just in our house and when I'm getting comfortable with the person I'm talking to (that never happened because I ain't got a friend, even once). I'm just that tall and whited-skin girl you'll just passed by on the street. If you are new, you'll think I'm a psycho and a weird lady because I rarely show my face. I'm always showing my crown to other people and I'm happy just by myself. Do I have friends? Oh yes, I had one. Just one but I lost her.

 

"Ah Young, you'll hit a post." My brother named Seunghyub warned me just in time before I hit that concrete standing work of man. Seunghyub is a smart and he's good at everything especially when it talks about sports and music. He's a great kid! I'm also great, but just in studies, I'm not into physical activities because I get tired easily. My immune system is not cooperating these days. He is three years younger than me but we're in the same height, oh, he's inches taller than me. I don't know, maybe it's on our genes. 

"Don't be late for dinner." I patted his shoulder before heading to our classroom. 

 

I look down while walking and feeling the strange stares my schoolmates are giving me. I simply stare at my uniform and it's a light blue long-sleeves and a navy blue above the knee skirt, matched with my knee high socks and black rubber shoes though other students wear the leather type. We are also wearing a black necktie and a blue navy coat with the school's logo on it's upper right part. The classes starts at 8am and I'm ready with all the lectures. I put out my notebook and black ballpen to take down my notes and in the middle of writing, my classmates and even my teacher screamed their lungs out. 

 

Hong Jong Hyun, the guy who have been from a photoshoot for another clothing line that will open up this month. He catches the attention of all the girls here in our school, oh, of course, I'm the exception but why do I know about the photoshoot? Funny, all the girls are talking about it every single day.

 

 "The girls again. Why's that jerk so popular?" I whispered. 

"What did you say?" my classmate who's a die hard fan of him showed up on my side. 

"That he's a jerk?"I asked, blankly. 

"Call him a jerk once again, and I'll pull out your hair from its roots!" she threathened me.

 "He's a jerk." I said once again but immediately caught her hand before it touched my hair. "So you want a call from the office huh?" I threatened her back and she got no choice but to move away. I am the president of this class. No one should mess with me. 

 

I continued writing when again, I heard laughing. I lifted my head up and saw my guy classmates bullying the transferee named Lee Hyeri. As a president, I stood up just in time when Kangjoon is about to pour the orange juice to her. They know I'm short-tempered especially on bullying! 

 

"Kangjoon-ssi!"  I called his name in a polite way then walk closer, took the bottle from his hand and sealed it with its cap. 

"Stand up Hyeri, sit on the empty chair beside mine." I kindly asked her. She picked up her bag and transfered to another seat. Before going back on my chair, I threw a look to Kangjoon. 

"Thanks unnie." she cutely approached me as I sat.

I gave her a smile, "Just Ah young, we're same age, you don't have to call me unnie." 

 

I'm nice sometimes, but I'm also unkind most of the time. I just hate what I hate. I hate bullying, weak, warfreaks, playboys, loud boys, and Hong Jong Hyun.

 

 

-namirelle-