Best day ever

Yixing Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I open the door and I hear music streaming out of it. Oh! This room is soundproof! 

I step in and take in the surroundings. Well, this room certainly is different from the rest. While the other bedrooms mostly have only clothing, designer clothing I'll add, and books spilling out of the open luggages, with much of their remaining luggages still unpacked. This room seems all set up! The luggages are neatly aligned next to the cupboards. The bed is packed and a huge table takes center stage of the room. A home recording studio seems to be set up on this table. There's monitors, digital keyboard, microphone, headphones, speakers which are blasting this catchy, pounding soundtrack at the very moment and guitars next to the chair. The monitor is lit up with some Digital Audio Workstation software still running on its screen. Wait a minute... is the tenant still in his room?

My eyes frantically scan the entire room and see no one. Phew! 

Suddenly a hand taps my shoulder! I startle and turn around. And come face to face with... YIXING?!? I rub my eyes instinctly and sting them instead with my dirtied gloved fingers. "Argh!!! It stings...stings... Ouch!" I yell as the chemical from the disinfectant I handled earlier seep into my eyes.

"Yikes! Here! Let's wash it out quickly!" I hear the guy I supposedly mistaken as Yixing, command. As my eyes close shut, stinging tears streaming down my face, I feel a pair of strong hands guide me by my waist and hand to what I suppose is the bathroom sink.

I hear the sound of running water and said guy gently cradles my face and brings my head downwards and starts splashing cooling water onto my face.

"Now if you can, open your eyes a little so the water can get in," the gentle voice intones.

I obediently follow and after washing my eyes out for a few minutes, I can finally open them fully. I raise my hand to signal that it's enough and the guy turns off the faucet and brings a towel to my face as I look up. I gratefully wipe my face dry and pull down the towel to take a better, second look at me saviour. I open my watery, sore eyes and look. And did a double take. Holy ! Is he really Yixing? As in Zhang Yixing? As in EXO LAY ZHANG YIXING?!!! And he's standing half infront of me! With only a towel wrapped around his waist! His buff torso all exposed, his hair tousled and damp. So ing hot! Am I dreaming? Is this a super realistic wet dream of Yixing? Should I pinch myself? But honestly, I don't ever wanna wake up from sucha fine dream!

"Are you alright? Can you see properly? You are widening your eyes an awful lot," this is he or is he not Yixing guy laughs. D.I.M.P.L.E.S!!!

"Are you..." I take a dramatic pause and take a deep breath, "You're not... EXO's LAY, are you?" I ask hesitatingly.

"So you can see fine! Yes, I'm Lay indeed. Fan of EXO then, I gather?And I suppose you are our housekeeper? How should I address you?"

"!" I exclaim in shock. OMG! Omigosh! Oh my what the lord! It's really Yixing! My ultimate bias! The man of my dreams and all my fantasies and then some...right here in the flesh! Standing before me! Internal fangirl hyena scream!!!

"Whaat? I'm quite sure your name can't be that?" Yixing laughs.

I calm down my hyperventilating fangirl and muster a polite reply, "I mean sorry. I'm _____."

Yixing extends his hand for a handshake. I look at his outstretched hand and can't help myself as my eyes stray from his hand to his torso again and trail up his hot bod till our eyes meet again. My face heats up immediately.

Yixing quirks his eyebrow and smirks, as he reaches down and firmly holds my hand, "Nice to meet you _____, I should be sorry instead. Sorry, I unintentionally gave you a scare earlier?"

"Oh! That! I wasn't expecting anyone to be at home! I was told that all the tenants are out for work!" I reply jumpily, as I pray internally for my face to stop flaring up!

"Oh yeah, the rest of them have gone for Chinese lessons, I don't have to. So I decided to work on my compositions."

"The rest of them meaning...?"

"Jongdae, oops, sorry, I should probably mention them by their stage names first, less confusing for you? Chen, Xiumin and Suho. The four of us will be staying here."

Get out of here! EXO's my neighbours? I'm having EXO next door? And Yixing among them! Holy mother of all things awesome and fantastical! I'm livin' the ultimate fangirl dream! 

"Well, I should probably get dressed." Yixing says.

"Of course! Of course! Sorry to hold you up. I'm pretty much done here. Oh! I've yet to clean your room though. Will you like me to clean your room?"

Yixing smiles slyly and replies, "Suuure. Why don't you clean my room while I change in it?"

In my head, my reply to Yixing would be, Hell yeah, I wanna clean your room while you change! Why don't you lock me in your room while you strip off that obstructive towel? And dance sinfully in all your glorious while you're at it! Gyrate and ily in my face. Cause I would so ing love that! OK, calm down rabid fangirl! Calm down you and retain a semblance of decorum!

But instead, I stutter in embarrassment outwardly, "What?! No! That's not what I meant?! I mean... You ch..ch...change first. Then when you are done. As in fully clothed. And dressed. I... I... can the clean your room. La..later."

Yixing bursts out laughing and lightly pinches my cheek, "You're so cute, _____! I was just teasing you! My room is fine. You can clean up another day. Instead, why don't you take a seat downstairs and wait abit? The boys should be back soon? I'll join you in a minute and introduce you." 

Yixing then winks and pats my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter