EXO Free Hug

Yixing Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Squeal! Wake up, _____!"

"Huh? Ga Eun? Not again? Today's my off day! Let me rest!"

"Exactly! Today's your day off, so you can accompany me to EXO Free Hug event this afternoon!"

"Whaa? They are just next door. Go bloody hug the crap out of them there!" I retort sleepily and bury myself under my pillow.

"Great, thanks for rubbing it in my face that you have valid direct access to EXO, while I don't! Thanks a lot!" Ga Eun snaps.

"Urgh!" Not this again. Ga Eun's been using emotional blackmail lately on me, lamenting that I'm housekeeper to EXO and ergo have the so-called privilege of interacting with them in private while she doesn't.

"Besides, Sehun's not next door OK? It's Sehun I wanna hug. And he'll be there at the Free Hug event, together with the entire EXO! Squeal! And do you have any idea how hard it was to finally get my hands on these rare, limited tickets? I had to beg, grovel and trade-off so many precious things before that site administrator agreed to sell me her two tickets! And I was on her -list, I mean on her wait-list, till she finally caved and called me late last night to trade the tickets! These two precious Golden Tickets!"

"Not again, Ga Eun! You bought black market tickets again?! You really oughta stop paying these scalpers! Only when the buying stops can the exploitation stop too?"

"Again, my money, my decision to make! But no worries, your ticket is a treat from me! You're my best friend afterall!"

Aw man, though I've yet to hug Yixing and it'll be nice to eventually get to hug him, I don't really wanna publicly line up to hug him! Especially with the dynamics between us now! He's gonna have a field day teasing me mercilessly! But I can't possibly reject Ga Eun's generous gesture. God knows how much of her meager salary she parted with to treat me this coveted ticket. How do I get out of this conundrum? Erm... I know! Can I show up and hug everyone else except Yixing? Ha! That oughta piss him off! Make him rethink I'm whipped for him!

"So... We have to hug everyone?" I ask.

"No. Just one. Hurry up and get dressed already! I don't wanna lose my place in the line!"

Oh! I get to choose just one then! So I don't have to hug Yixing? Phew! Hmm...who should I hug though? I know! Suho Oppa. He'll probably be nice about it. Is Chen gonna make fun of us though? Crap. Maybe I oughta hug Chen instead then. Shut his trap. Haha. Or will it backfire on me? 

***

Woah what an impressive turn out! I gawp around in awe as I look around me. This is the first time I'm actually attending an EXO event in person and the sheer number of fans they have overwhelms me! I've seen plenty footages of their crazy, packed events like these, but actually being here in person, partaking in this fervent atmosphere is quite another thing altogether! Adrenaline rush!

"Ga Eun, I thought you said each member is only hugging 20 fans? Why are there hundreds, maybe a thousand gathered here instead?"

"Ah...the majority you see here are unfortunately the sad non-ticket holding losers, who are probably here to watch on as bystanders while we, the privileged ticket holders get to hug the crap out of our idols!" Ga Eun replies smugly.

"Hey, watch it there. You gonna smother Sehun alive huh? Haha!" 

"Ya, make sure you don't smother Sehun either!"

"Why would I? I'm intending to hug..." Before I can finish my sentence, the usherer checks the tickets Ga Eun is holding onto and brusquely reassigns us to another smaller queue. Wait a minute...why didn't he ask which EXO member we wanna hug? And why am I automatically assign to the same section as Ga Eun? I snatch a ticket off Ga Eun's hands and read it:

EXO Free Hug 

valid for one 

with Oh Sehun

"Ga Eun! Why didn't you tell me you dragged me here to queue for Sehun?!"

"Well, if I told you that, you wouldn't have accompanied me, would you?"

"No!"

"That's why I didn't tell you!"

"You tricked me!"

"C'mon it's not like you hate Sehun anyway! I mean who can possibly hate this adonis of a being. But I digress. Who were you planning to hug anyway? Yixing? Suho? Chen or Xiumin? You don't have to line up to hug them! Just ask them nicely tomorrow and you'll probably get your hug!"

"Ssh! Pipe down! No one is supposed to kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter