Favor

Yixing Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Yixing is planning to waste one of his favours on cleaning his room? How strange. Considering cleaning his room is my duty to begin with in the first place? Oh well, I ain't complaining. He hasn't said anything yet, just quietly sitting there arranging his music while I pack, wipe and dust around him. I'll just finish up this corner and be done with! Phew!

I continue dusting while bobbing my head to the infectious beats of the dance track. Wow, this new track Yixing is composing is pretty good! I can jam to this! 

"OK! It's done!" Yixing suddenly cheers aloud, then he says to me, "OK rougenail, drop everything you got now. We've got a dance to choreograph!"

"Huh?" I look at him dumbfounded.

Yixing walks over to me and takes the duster off my hand and pulls me infront of the mirrored wall. 

"What... what's going on?" I ask nervously.

"Like I said, I'm gonna choreograph a dance to my newly completed track. And you're gonna help me with it!" Yixing explains.

"Bu...but I can't dance!" I blurt out.

"Oh! Well, no worries, I'll lead and you just follow. And you don't really have to dance, you're more like a live prop? I just need a... warm body here... to dance around." Yixing continues explaining as he backhugs me from behind!

I squirm and my cheeks immediately redden from the sudden close contact. I quickly pry Yixing's hands off my waist and turn back round to yell at him, stuttering, "Wha..what do you think you're doing?! Do you wanna get slapped a second time?!"

"Woah Woah there! Didn't know you're such a prude, rougenail! Just checking... that you're a warm body, that's all. I'll be sure to ask for your permission before I touch you anywhere, Ok? Just don't raise your hand at me again, alright?"

"You better!"

"Ok, so permission to touch you now?"

"What?! Why?"

"Well, it's a couple dance, so there has to be some form of contact. Actually, quite abit of contact. You heard my song earlier right? It's a y number. So inevitably, I'll have to have some form of touching, suggestive moves, body contact..."

Crap. And I can't say no because I promised him that I'll do anything. It's not that I'm entirely against Yixing touching me. I mean, come on, Zhang Yixing, this hot piece of is gonna try to seduce me through a dance? It's just that I'm afraid I can't suppress myself when Yixing is touching me all over! . Steel yourself _____! Just psyche yourself that you're rehearsing for a dance too. It's just dancing. Nothing to it! Pretend you're a professional dancer.

Except that I'm not! I'm just a silly hormonal gal who's gonna be d all over by the object of her ual fantasy! .

So Yixing presses the remote and starts, "Ok, for the intro part, I want you to run towards me! Jump at me and I'll catch you!" 

"What?! There's running involved? That sure sounds like a weird way to start the song, no?"

"Of course not! It'll be impactful! Listen! The song starts off with sucha banging beat! It'll be perfect!"

"Okaay, if you say so. Now, you better catch me properly! Don't you dare drop me ok?!" 

"Come on! Check out these guns! They're not merely decorative!" Yixing boasts and flexes his arms. Haha.

We stand a distance away from each other, I take a deep breath and break for a run towards Yixing who stands there anticipating with his arms wide open. I swing my hands up to grip Yixing's shoulders and squeeze my eyes tight as I hop up into Yixing's arms. Phew! I feel his strong arms catch me securely, but a moment later, we collapse!

We both come crashing down onto the padded dance mat. Yixing lying on his back while I lay ontop of him! My face making contact with the exposed part of Yixing's chest, no thanks to his low cut wifebeater. I can feel the smoothness of the bare skin on his chest, the hardness of his toned body beneath his filmsy wifebeater and smell him. The intoxicating smell of his musky cologne. And I can feel the warmth radiating off his entire body. OMG.

"Whoops, the impact is a lot stronger than I expect." Yixing chirps as he continues hugging me tightly to his chest. Gawd, I'm lying down with Yixing, and ontop of him! I feel my face flush and my body heat up.

I quickly push myself off him and get up. "What happended? You were so stable when I ran into you. Then suddenly you started tilting backwards!" 

"Yeah..., what happended? Must have lost my balance...it happens. Anyway, let's try again? That's what rehearsals are for...? We never get it right on the first try anyway!" Yixing explains unconvincingly.

But we keep trying and even when I jog real slow and hop as gingerly as I can into Yixing's arms, he somehow finds a way to lose his balance and we keep falling backwards and I keep crashing down on him! By now, my face has probably left an imprint on his chest! Thanks to this dumb move, it seems as though we spent most of our time lying down and hugging rather than doing any dancing. Finally, I lose it and demand that Yixing drop this move or skip the rehearsal entirely and surprisingly, he agreed readily.

So we proceed to the next move. Yixing plays this next bit of music and positions me infront of the mirror, " Ok, _____, now you just stand here and look as aroused as you can, while I execute some sensual moves ok?"

"What? Sensual? But this bit of music doesn't even sound sensual?!"

"Of course, it does! You probably can't detect it very well yet because it's in its raw version. But once, it's edited and layered with abit more oomph to it... you'll betcha its one y piece of tune! Anyway, are you here to assist me or not? Stop questioning my dance moves ok? I'm the choreographer here!" Yixing huffs.

"Ok, ok! Chill!" I mollify Yixing and proceed to duly comply with his instructions.

Yixing presses the remote and stands behinds me and slowly removes his denim shirt off me!

"Wait a minute! Why are you undressing me?!" I quickly grab back the collar of the shirt and whip around to question Yixing.

"Haha, chill! It's part of the dance. It's supposed to be y and suggestive, remember? So there'll be this stripping element. Just a little tease." Yixing laughs.

"And the girl has to be the one exposed? Double standards! Why can't the guy strip instead?"

"Ah...I see. You can't wait to get me , don't you? Here, go on. Rip my top off!" Yixing teases as he eagerly brings my hand to the hem of his wifebeater.

I quickly pull back my hand aghast, "What! No! I'm just saying it's ist that the girls have to be the ones constantly showing skin!"

"Point taken. You just gave me an idea. So I strip you first, then you do me later, ok?"

"What? No!"

Oh come on! It's gonna be so hot! Do you want me to successfully choreograph this dance or not? Just help me out here please? Besides, I'm only taking my shirt off you. Nothing more!" Yixing whines and sulks.

Urgh. "Ok fine! Lets just get this over and done with!"

"You know I really hate it when you say that. 'Get it over and done with'. Why are you constantly wanting to get over and done with me? Stop saying that ok?"

"Ok, sorry. It's just a figure of speech. Didn't realise you take offence to it..."

"Good. Don't ever say that again. I don't ever wanna be over and done with you alright?"

Huh. What does Yixing mean by that? But before I can ask him, he presses the remote and replays the music and on cue, we get into position again. Somehow the moves we've been rehearsing doesn't seem to flow with the music? Yixing can dance brillantly and compose and sing, but he can't really choreograph, can he? But I better not say anything as a layperson or he's gonna think I'm questioning his ability again! 

Yixing proceeds to slowly peel his shirt off me, teasingly tracing his fingers down either side of my bare arms as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter