THE Date

Yixing Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After I change into casual wear, Yixing and I climb out of my window and down the ladder like we're cat burglars. Honestly, I don't know how I end up following Yixing on this when I could have easily just walked out my front door! But I must say it's kinda thrilling? Feels like my boyfie sneaked into my boudoir in the middle of the night and whisk me away to do something naughty! Haha. It's like a scene from the classic teen movies. So old-skool!

Yixing tucks away the ladder and ushers me into a car and we drive off. 

I fell asleep on the journey and Yixing wakes me up when we arrive.

We seem to have arrived at a park? We get off the car and Yixing starts misting us with a insect repellent. Then he heads to the boot and takes out this massive backpack and guitar case.

"Are we going camping?" I ask Yixing, eyeing his towering backpack as he straps it on.

"You'll see!" He replies coyly.

"Are you serenading me with your guitar?"

"What this? No, the case is just full of toys and role play costumes. You can have your pick later!"

I turn on my heel, ready to walk back into the car.

Yixing quickly pulls me back, "Kidding! Just kidding! But quit probing ok? Don't be so eager to reveal my surprises? For now, let us just enjoy this nice, leisurely stroll in the stillness of the tranquil night?" Yixing smiles at me *sweet dimples!* and proffers his hand, as he shines a path ahead of us with his torchlight.

I take his hand and we interlock our fingers and stroll hand in hand. This is nice. I'm enjoying this sweet moment. Feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.

We continue walking till we reach the foot of a slope. 

"Ok babe. This is the tough part! But once we hike up to the peak, it'll be all worth it. I promise!" Yixing encourages.

"We're going all the way to the peak? Umm...whatever surprise you have planned? Can't we just do it here, on the ground level? Like there? That pavilion looks nice! Besides, the sign here says the trail to the peak is off limits till 8 am?"

"Exactly! We can have the whole place to ourselves till 8 am! The view up there will be worth it! Trust me! Let me know if you get tired midway? I can piggyback you!" Yixing replies confidently.

"Umm...it's ok. I can probably manage the hike myself but we just have to go slow?" I reply as I see Yixing's already burdened with a gigantic backpack and guitar case.

So we begin our ascent following a trail of marked paths and stairs, with Yixing leading the way. 10 minutes into the hike and I'm already panting! It's been a while since I last hiked and the begining part is always the toughest. Yixing remains patient though, staying with me, never rushing me while I stop and catch my breath every now and then. 

Another 30 minutes of hiking and I'm working out a real sweat. I probably look bedraggled with my sweaty hair clinging to my face. This has gotta be the most unglamorous first date ever! I look at Yixing and he's drenched too. Probably from carrying all that additional load. Seriously, did he pack a whole campsite in there?! But he gamely plods on and it's ungrateful for me to complain seeing he's gone through all this planning and is bearing most of the burden. So I duly follow him and continue climbing. 

One hour in, Yixing suggests we take a breather and we pause under a tree. Yixing puts down his bags and digs around for something. His hands emerges with towels and isotonic drinks. He wraps a towel around my head and musses my damp hair with it and wipes the perspiration off my forehead. Then he twists open the isotonic drink and bottle-feeds me. Yum! It tastes of berries! 

I take the drink off Yixing's hands and drink it myself, thanking him, "Thanks! Drink up too! This is yummy! I prefer berry flavored sports drinks over the usual citrus flavoured ones. Good choice!"

Yixing winks and taps his nose silently as he gulps down his drink. Then he pulls out a candy bar and rips it open and passes it to me. I take a bite. Mmmm...it tastes of chocolate, malt, nougat and caramel! It tastes just like a...I look at the packaging, indeed my favorite childhood snack - Milky Way bar!

"Yixing! How did you manage to get this? It's so hard to get find them these days. And they taste so gooood." I ask in amazement.

"Are they that good?"

"Are they that good? You mean you've never tried a Milky Way?"

"Nope."

"What?! You have gotta try it! Go on! Have one! "

"I'm do like my snacks but I'm too parched now to swallow chocolate. Maybe later. This will do for now." He answers as he jiggles the isotonic bottle in his hand.

"You don't know what you're missing! Here, take a bite, at least!" I offer Yixing a bite off my half-eaten bar.

He obliges. 

"It's awesome, am I right?"

"Yeah, it's awesome. But not so much the candy bar, but because it tastes of you too!" Yixing jokes and leerily his lips.

I laugh it off and Yixing sees me take another bite of the bar, and announces, "OK, now that we've officially swapped spit on our first date, should we exchange more fluids?" Yixing waggles his brows and leans in towards me. 

I push him away by his face, "Are you kidding me? Our first kiss when we are all sweaty and sticky? So unromantic!"

"Babe. We already had our first and probably second, third and nth kiss that drunken night yeah? Besides, I don't see you as sweaty nor sticky. On the contrary, you look y to me. Looking flushed. All hot and bothered. Works for me!"

"Well, in my book, I have no recollection of those kisses, so they don't count! And is there anything that doesn't turn you on?"

"Nope. Everything about you turns me on baby! Uh!"

"Yep. You are a hot-blooded youth alright."

Yixing laughs. 

I finish up my bar and we continue our ascent for another half an hour or so.

"Are we almost there?" I ask panting.

Yixing looks around our surroundings and cranes his neck to look further, "Yeah, I think so? Probably just another 30 minutes?"

Oh boy! The climb is taking a toll on me and I can't help but start complaining, "Are you sure this is a hill, not a mountain? Seems like we've ascended more than 300 metres!"

Yixing laughs, "Yes babe. The sign at the park says that it's a hill. Come on! Just a bit more. We're almost there! Carefull though, the steep part is coming. Hold on tight to my hands."

Yixing tucks the torchlight under the front of his cap and pulls me up with his both hands. 

And we continue ascending the steeper part of the hill, with Yixing's strong hands guiding me securely.

Finally the steep path we're on leads to this last flight of stairs that seem to lead to the peak. But it's still too soon to rejoice yet cause the stairs seem to go on forever. Is this the stairway to heaven? Cause I sure don't see the end in sight! 

I pause for a much needed breather at the end of the stairs. Yixing fishes out a fresh bottle of berry drink and places his torch with me. 

"Babe, we're almost there. You catch your breath while I head up and deposit these bags first? Then I'll return to piggyback you?"

"What?! No! Don't leave me here alone! You don't need to piggyback me. I can get up on my own, I just need to rest for a while?"

"Sorry babe. But at this rate we're gonna miss the show? So it's better if I run along first and come back and get you?"

"Huh? What show? There's actually a cinema screening up there?"

"No silly! The meteor show? There's a meteor shower forecasted for this morning! That's why I scheduled the date for today, so we can view it!"

"Ooh...a meteor shower? I've never seen something like this before! How did you..." I wanted to ask Yixing how he found out about it, but it's probably in the news? Just that ignorant me who doesn't read the papers don't know about it! So I shut up.

With renewed motivation, I stand up to continue the hike but my tired legs give way and I collapse back down.

"Take out your phone." Yixing instructs and dials me, "Here, I'll keep talking to you on the phone. This way, it's like I'm by your side even as I climb? And should anything happen, you can let me know and I'll hear immediately?"

I look at Yixing, still unsure.

"Don't worry. It's safe here! I checked. There's no wild animals and you saw there were no other cars earlier right? So no dangerous strangers up here too. This way, you can contiune resting while I set up first?"

Yixing plants a resassuring kiss on my forehead and I nod. He smiles and turns around and starts scaling the stairs and speaks to me through his phone, "I just realise how easy it was to kiss you just now. You didn't even protest when I peck your forehead. I should have aimed lower!"

"You!"

"Yes, me what?"

"See if you dare try that again later!"

"Of course I will! That's what I've been doing all along, haven't I? Keep trying! And trying. Cause you never know whatcha gonna get? Sometimes, she pushes you away, other times she obliges and maybe one of these days, she's gonna open up her legs for you."

"Zhang Yixing! You!"

"Haha! That was intentional! Just to rile you up! Lighten the mood! You sure you can't climb yet, cause you sure sound feisty and full of energy from this end of the phone!"

"Haha. Very funny.

We continue our teasing banter while I look at Yixing's retreating back. Yixing continues teasing me and cracking jokes to make me laugh.

****

"Yixing! I don't see you already!" I panic.

"Yeah, the path has gone round the bend. But no worries _____, I'm still here. Next to you on the phone. I can see the peak already. I should be up in a jiffy and right back down soon. How about I sing you a song to while the time?" Then Yixing starts singing EXO's Thunder. I hum along.

Yixing finishes the song, panting, "Babe! I'm here! At the peak! Let me just put my things down, set up quickly and I'll be right down with you! Just a couple more songs ok?"

Yixing continues singing more EXO ballads as I hear him unpacking in the background. 

"Done!" Yixing annouces, "I'm coming back down baby!"

Yixing sings one more ballad as he descends, then he asks that I sing a song for him too. 

I can't sing for nuts, but I oblige. Ha! I'll sing the most song I know of, just to mess with Yixing a little. It's in French too, conveniently giving him a teasing reminder of my French Maid role play. I start to sing Je t'aime...moi non plus. Actually it's not so much singing, more of reciting the suggestive lyrics in a breathy voice. So I begin breathily, 

"Je t'aime *pant*,  je t'aime *pant*
Oh oui je t'aime! *pant*"

"! Babe! What are you doing?" Yixing asks me alarmed.

"Moi? Just singing you a song, like you requested. Have you not heard of this famous French song, 'Je t'aime...moi non plus'?"

"Er, no."

I continue singing, this time singing the tuneful verse part which sounds slightly more 'normal', 

"Tu vas, tu vas et tu viens
Entre mes reins
Tu vas et tu viens
Entre mes reins
Et je te rejoins"

And then the breathy refrain again, mustering up my "" voice as I recite the lyrics. Basically, I'm supposed to sound like I'm in the throes of passion as the words come out. So I practically moan and whine the words like a wanton , 

"Je t'aime *pant* , je t'aime *pant*
Ohhh ouiii je t'aime *pant* !
Moi non plus
Ohhh mon amooouuur"

"! ! Except for Je t'aime, I've absolutely no idea what else you are singing, but you must be asking me to you right?" Yixing cusses.

I ignore his protestations and just continue half-singing, half- the rest of the song punctuating the song with heavy breathing breath while Yixing screams over the phone that he's running as fast as lightning and coming for me! 

Just then I see Yixing's silhouette appear at the top of the path, I wave at him and sing the last line of the song, the literally. As at the end of the line, Brigitte Bardot supposedly ed and ed, resulting in this highly suggestive breathing and panting as the song ends. So I happily reenact a similar for Yixing's ears, whining, "Non! Maintenant viens!" and end with copious heavy panting. And I can see Yixing is almost at the half-way mark already, so I end the call just at the sharp intake of a breath.

"!" I hear Yixing cuss aloud from above.

In no time, Yixing reaches me and asks crossly, "What the was that? Did you touch yourself while singing?"

"What? No."

"Really? I don't believe you! I oughta check!" 

I scream as Yixing lunges for me but there's nowhere to run so he catches me quickly and picks me up. 

"I'll do a thorough check later," Yixing warns as his gaze travels down my body to my crotch, "but meanwhile, we got a natural phenomenon to catch!" Then he carries me to the stairs and sits me down on the higher steps and offers his back, "Get on Babe."

"I don't know Yixing. You must be exhausted from all that carrying and climbing. Also you've got a bad back? I've rested enough. I should be able to walk up these stairs on my own?" I reply worriedly.

"No offence babe. But at your climbing pace, it'll take too long. And don't worry about me! I'm not tired! Don't look down on me! I'm a strapping young man with loads of stamina! Also my back's better already. I have absolutely no problem giving you a ride now. Or in bed later. My back's strong enough for spooning position too, if that's your preference."

"Hey!" I slap Yixing's back lightly.

"Come on, get on! You don't wanna miss the meteor shower, do you?"

"Fine!" I relent and climb onto Yixing's back. Oh my. Yixing's back is kinda y. It's so broad and strong. Me likkey. Gosh, I'm finding almost every part of Yixing incredibly y these days. I'm totally for Yixing!

Yixing stands up with me on his back and I let out a yelp at the sudden height difference. 

"Ok now, babe. Please restrain yourself from making these noises for now? While I'm physically strong enough to carry you, I'm not nearly mentally strong enough to resist your moans. Please don't unravel me like earlier again? Or I may drop you unwittingly. I almost tripped and tumbled down the stairs when you ed earlier! That was wicked!"

"Haha. I wasn't making noises. I just got surprised by the sudden change in height! It wasn't d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter