Surprise

Yixing Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen enters the backyard and asks quizzically, "What's taking you two so long to get back into the house? And why are you wearing Yixing's shirt, _____?"

Before I can explain, Yixing quickly interjects, "_____ ... caught a cold, so I'm lending her my shirt."

Chen quirks his eyebrow, "A cold? In summer? Wow, _____, you're a lot more delicate than I thought. Do take care, Ok?"

Then Chen insists that he shields my eyes while we re-enter the house interior. What's the big surprise I wonder?

"Ta-da! Surprise!" Chen exclaims as he pulls away his hands and I come face to face with ... Oh Sehun? What!

I stumble back in shock and Sehun immediately swoops forward and catches me! 

"Hey there, kindred!" Sehun winks and cheekily greets me while we are still in that awkward half-bent posture. Me bent over backwards, while Sehun is bent forward holding me by my waist. 

Before I can awkwardly return Sehun's greeting, I feel two pairs of hands help me up while Sehun lets go of my waist. I look to my right and I see Suho and on my left, it's Yixing.

"Thanks" I mumble to them both. Then Chen sniggers audibly and say, "So, _____, aren't you gonna introduce yourself to your ultimate bias already? Told ya this is your lucky day!"

My ultimate bias who? Sehun? Oh! I finally see what's happening! So Yixing was frantically chasing me out of the house, cause he wanna keep me away from Sehun? Omo! He's jealous?

Sehun reaches forward and shakes my hand, so your name is _____ ? Hi _____ , nice to meet you!" smiles Sehun brightly. 

"Hi Sehun. Nice to meet you too." 

"Jongdae hyung told me at the fan meet that I hugged their new housekeeper who is my biggest fan. So I thought I'll drop by and visit today! Solo fan meet huh?"

What. I'm not Sehun's biggest fan! I'm not even his fan! Crap. Should I clarify this? But it'll be rude to deny being a fan completely? Especially since he supposedly drop by for this reason? Must come up with a save!

"Haha, Chen is probably just joking as usual. I'm a fan of all of EXO! EXO-L forever!" I attempt my first save. 

"True. She confessed she was also a Xingmi to me." Yixing adds.

"Bull! You never said anything about being my fan, _____ !" Chen pipes up. 

"Yeah, you never said anything about being my fan either..." Suho speaks in a dejected tone. 

"Me neither, come to think of it." Xiumin joins in. 

Crap. Bad save. 

"Ah... I see... _____  is solely a ing fan then." Yixing remarks wryly. 

"ing?!" Sehun asks excitedly. 

"Yeah, just the other day..." Yixing starts to explain but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter