Let's play

Yixing Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock knock.

"Come on in!" Yixing replies chirpily.

I open the door and step in and greet him in my best sultry faux French accent, "Bonjour Monsieur Zhang".

Yixing finishes up the last bit of editing on his laptop and turns around laughing, "Haha, what's with the Frrrr..ench...well, Hellooo there! Or should I say, Bonjour Mademoiselle _____!"

Yixing wolf-whistles as he gleefully scans me from head to toe. I've dug out my ty French Maid Halloween costume and took the opportunity to especially dress up for Yixing today as he's alone at the house again. I thought I should have a little fun with Yixing before our official first date. Previously, he did invite me to play with him afterall. So here I am, kitted up in a y, tight little black and white number, with a short frilly skirt and lace apron and ruffle headpiece for accent. I even paired the look with white fishnet stockings, garter and sky high black stilettos - not the most practical shoe for housekeeping. But I'm not really here to clean up Yixing's room, am I? To complete the look, I dolled up with flirty cat liner eyes, thick long falsies lashes and glossy classic red lips.

"Come here, Mon Cheri!" Yixing quickly gets off his chair and walks towards me, but I stop him, "Non. Sit! You can look but no touching!"

Yixing plays along, "Oui Madame! I'll sit and look!" and he settles back into his chair, "so what show will you be putting up for me?" 

"Show? Ze crazy? No show! I'm 'ere to 'ousekeep! Not perform!" I snap back, keeping up my mock Frenchified English.

Yixing looks momentarily disappointed, till I bend forward to give him an ample view of my cleavage as I pick a book off the floor and mock chastise him, "Sacre Bleu! Ze room ist zo messy!" 

Then to be doubly sure Yixing saw that, I drop the book, "Oopsie!" and bend forward once again, in slow motion this time and take my time to pick up the book. As I get up, I shoot Yixing come hither looks. Yixing grins widely and his lips. Guess I put the Victoria Secret's push-up bra to good use!

Then Yixing throws a magazine at my feet and asks slyly "Oops. Could you pick that up too, Mon Cheri?"

"Oui, Monsieur." I reply subserviently and make a show of picking up his strewn magazine.

Yixing starts throwing around a few more books and magazines. This ! But I oblige and proceed to bend down on all fours as I crawl around to retrieve the rest of the strewn books, making sure to arch my back and wiggle my bum tily as I move about.

I stack the strewn books and magazine in a corner and get up to move around various parts of the room, fussing around, pretending to housekeep. Yixing remains obediently rooted to his chair but he swivels his chair every so often to turn in my direction whenever I move around the room. 

I grab a ladder and head to the shelves. I climb to the upper rungs of the ladder, swaying my hips provocatively with each step. When I feel I've climbed high enough for Yixing to take in a full view of my entire legs, and also just enough so that he can have an up skirt peek, I stop and pretend to dust the shelf. I look back at Yixing after a while and I see him still settled in his chair but his head is craned to one side so he can have a better look . Haha. Ok, this ought to be enough for now.

I descend the ladder and approach Yixing. His eyes widen in excitement. I lock my gaze on him and walk intently towards him, smiling seductively, my heels clicking titilatingly as I sashay towards Yixing direction. Click, clack, click, clack. Then as I get nearer to him, my path strays to his side and I pass by him and smile at him teasingly while eyeing him from the side coquettishly. Yixing responds to my teasing with a sardonic "Oh really, you pulling this stunt?" look. But I make it up to him immediately.

I begin to empty the waste paper basket by the side of his desk, diagonally infront of him. But instead of how I usually just pick up the bin and simply dump its contents, now I'm kneeling down before the bin, and pushing my chest forwards, making sure Yixing has a proper downblouse view of my cleavage. I take my time emptying the mere three scraps of paper from the bin. Picking them up one by one with my tongs in hand, bending this way and that way, bending lower and lower. "Oui, Oui, Mademoiselle!" Yixing responds appreciatively as I fuss about.

After I'm done with the bin, I proceed to pack Yixing's bed. I get up on his bed and get down on all fours into a y cat's pose with my back arched and my bum raised, and maintain this posture as I crawl around to the four corners of his bed to tuck in the sheets. All the while, keeping my y stilettos on and letting my shod feet dangle just enticingly off the edge of his bed as I crawl all over. After tucking in the sheets, I proceed to fluff the duvet and pillows zealously. Kneeling on the bed, tilting my chest forewards and intentionally bouncing vigorously as I do so, knowing full well that such an action will cause my s to bounce and jiggle too. I steal a look at Yixing and I see him gawking slack-jawed. 

"I'm positively drooling babe." Yixing quips as he pretends to wipe his imaginary drool off his lips and chin, but he's doing it in such a deliberate and measured way with his delicate fingers, it's actually kinda y. Gosh. And I thought  I'm the one doing the teasing here! 

I up the ante by letting out suggestive panting moans every now and then as I bounce and fluff, pretending this is all very tiring work, thus my exhausted exhalations. "" Yixing responds to my latest antics.

"Oopsie! My stockings 'ave come loose from all zis work. Tsk tsk." I whine and turn around to lie down on the bed. I lay down, my head towards Yixing's direction, so he can have a good view of my cleavage again as I rest. I lay slightly over the edge of the bed, with my head and upper chest over the edge of the bed, as in this reversed position, I can let gravity naturally do its work and have my bosom swell towards my neckline. 

"Ff! Babe. Rest for as long as you want! Stay in this position for as long as you want! Your pair looks magnificent like this!" Yixing cheers excitedly. 

Then I proceed to raise my legs, straighten them up and crossing my feet at the ankles, and letting my skirt flop down on my stomach, flashing my flirty little culottes at Yixing. I fiddle with the hem of my stockings, pulling them teasingly up and down my thighs. Then I open up my legs and run my fingers up and down my upper thighs once and Yixing catcalls, "Temptress! Femme fatale!" before I lower my legs and get off the bed.

For my next move, I look around the room for the most phallic-looking object. Hmm..the table lamp on Yixing's desk will have to do. I approach Yixing dangerously again and he eyes me amorously as he his lips slowly a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter