Game point

Yixing Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I draw one of the folded slips but can't bear to open it to read it. As I deliberate, Yixing motions to me, "Pass it here, I'll read it!"

Obediently, I pass it onto him. I look at Yixing worriedly as he opens up the paper to read. His eyes light up like a Christmas tree and he looks back at me lasciviously and grins. Oh no. I look at Yixing worriedly. Then unexpectedly, he rolls the tiny piece of paper with his fingers and pops it into his mouth and swallows it!

"What are you doing?" Everyone yell at Yixing in unison.

"Oops. This one's no good. Pick another one, _____" Yixing just casually ignores the protests.

"What! That's not fair! You broke the rules! You spit it right out! What did I pick?" I yell at Yixing.

"Trust me, _____. You won't wanna carry out that task. I saved you actually. You owe me another." Yixing addresses me earnestly.

"Oh come on, hyung! Don't tell me you destroyed the best one? She picked the one, didn't she? Didn't she?" Chen grouses.

"?!" Suho, Sehun and Xiumin exclaim in unison.

"Yeah, the major one I was talking about is ing a banana..." Chen explains.

"What?! And you wanted me to pick that?! You !" I yell at Chen and throw a cushion in his face.

The rest of the guys round up on Chen and give it to him too, "Yeah, you ! We could have picked that too! You wanted us to blow a banana? How gay are you planning to make us?"

"Come on folks! Have some humour! It's all in good fun! We're all gonna get sloshed before the night is over anyhow! No one's gonna remember a thing then!" Chen defends himself as he runs around the room, chased by Suho and Xiumin.

When the hullabaloo finally settled down, Yixing and I are told to draw again. I ask Yixing to pick this time, not trusting my hand right now.

Chen quickly grabs the slip off Yixing's hands and opens it to read it, not trusting Yixing to not swallow another slip.

"Oho! This is good too! Lapdance! Yeah baby, yeah! _____ gotta perform a lapdance! Yes!" Chen cheers gleefully.

Lapdance? But I can't even dance! Perhaps I can twerk abit. But that's all! And I need to dance infront of EXO? I'm mortified. I look to Suho for support but he just shrugs and says, "Well, _____, you already forfeited the previous one...you probably can't skip this one too? Just a teeny dance won't hurt?"

"Yeah, _____. It's all in good fun. If you wanna, I can coach you a little? Nothing to it." Sehun encourages me.

"Ha! That's more like it! Boys unite! Admit it! You all wanna see _____ perform a lapdance as much as I do! Ha! Pretending to be gentlemen, making me look like I'm the here...tsk!" Chen exposes them. 

I shoot Suho a dirty look and he scratches his head and looks down sheepishly. 

Crap. I'm trapped! I really gotta do this lapdance? I'm gonna die of embarassment!

Just as I am about to resign to fate, Yixing speaks up, "Actually...I drew the lot. So, I should be the one performing the forfeit? I will do the lapdance." 

Saviour! Suddenly Yixing looks like a whole new person to me! My white knight in shining armour!

"What?! Come on hyung! You get to enjoy a lapdance from _____! Just let her do it! Don't in, ok?" Chen bleats.

"No no. Yixing is right! Whoever draws, performs the forfeit! Yixing will do the lapdance and I will receive it! It's settled!" I quickly insist. Phew!

So without further protestations, Yixing sits me down on a chair and asks me aloud, "So, what song will you like me to perform for you?" Then he leans in and whispers to my ear, "What kinda music you wanna make love to?" .

"Anything. You choose." I gulp.

"Anything? Come on Xingmi, there has to be a song you'll like to see me dance to?"

Well, I've always wanted to see Yixing dance to one of the Justin Timberlake songs, but they don't seem appropriate for this occasion, so I just shake my head. 

Yixing seems disappointed but then he perks up immediately and says, "No worries, I got just the y number. Perfect for this" and winks at me.

Chen coughs aloud obnoxiously, "Hello, you two! There's still the rest of us around you know? Stop flirting in your own world and get on with it already? So we can move onto other games?"

Yixing sets his phone in my palm and press play. Omo! It's that sultry number from the Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack! Earned it by The Weeknd. Yup, that's the one. Good choice Yixing! 

But I cheered internally for Yixing too quickly. Because soon, he starts making me very uncomfortable. Highly uncomfortable indeed.

Within the first few y beats, Yixing glides smoothly towards me and then he parts my legs and leans back towards me, resting his head on my shoulder while his familiar body weight presses down on me again. He reaches a hand up and caresses my face. Oh gawd. How are the rest of guys letting him get away with this? How dare he do this in full view of the others? But honestly, I'm not really caring about the rest either. My vision is now transfixed on Yixing, and my ears only hear the pulsating soundtrack and my rapidly beating heart. Everything else fades into the dim background.

Then following the tempo of the slow beats, he slowly gets up and straddles me and sensually runs his delicate fingers down his face, his expression looking mighty aroused. Then he dance his fingers down his torso and when he reaches his belt, he grips his belt buckle hard and swivel his hips sinfully to the beat while biting his lower lip. . Then he pulls the hem of his wifebeater over his head and tucks the hem behind his neck, totally flaunting his entire torso in my face! Pecs and abs! I know I'm probably seeing his torso for the umpteenth time already. But gosh, his sinful bod still turns me on so much. Rawr. He grips the top of my chair, trapping me between his sinewy arms and starts to ally wave his body

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter