Wannabe

Love Me Harder

Hongbin was alone the whole day. After seeing Cheolwoo's instagram post, Leo has been distancing himself from Hongbin and the latter didn't fail to notice it. Before the day ends, he decided that he should talk to his boyfriend about a lot of things. When he has just outside Leo's cubicle, he saw that Leo was staring in his computer looking at their picture. A photo of them taken when they where in Namsan. And suddenly...

 

 

"If you want my future, forget my past..." Hongbin suddenly slightly sang and slighly said, quoting Spice Girls.

 

 

Leo turned around and saw Hongbin with two cups of coffee in both hands. Hongbin has called Sunny half an hour before and asked to deliver it to the office. Sunny gladly accepted the order and arrived just in time. The coffee was the same Purple Potato Latte that Leo liked. Leo stood up and looked at Hongbin with his intense gaze that makes everyone swoon.

 

 

"If you wanna get with me, better make it fast..." Leo recited the lyrics and walked up to Hongbin, taking both of the cups Hongbin was holding and placing it on his table. "I know. I overreacted. I'm really sorry..." he hugged Hongbin and kissed the top of his boyfriend's head.

 

 

Hongbin looke dup and smiled at Leo, tightening his hold on his boyfriend's torso.

 

 

"Cheolwoo is so ages ago. He made a promise, but he broke it. I've got nothing to do with him anymore. You have me all to yourself." Hongbin said, burrying his face on Leo's chest.

 

 

"All to myself? Then, you wouldn't mind if I do... this?" Leo jerked Hongbin uo and carried him, with Hongbin's legs crossed behind Leo and arms tangled on Leo's neck.

 

 

"What are you doing?" Hongbin asked, giggling.

 

 

"Relax, no one's around." Leo smirked and kissed Hongbin's neck.

 

 

"Stooooop!" Hongbin said, still giggling. "Simmer down, lover boy!" he pinched Leo's ear and tugged on it.

 

 

"How about.... No?" Leo chuckled and started kissing Hongbin again.

 

 

 

This time, Hongbin didn't resist and kissed Leo back when the latter's lips crashed on his own lips. It was like what happened that morning but even hotter. Like make-up but without the and only with french kissing and bite marks-leaving.

 

 

Leo stopped and looked at Hongbin with an admiring gaze and a loving smile on his lips. Hongbin;s heart just kept on fluttering almost everytime his boyfriend gives him that look.

 

 

"I love you..." Leo whispered.

 

 

"I love you too..." Hongbin answered, giving Leo another kiss before getting down off his boyfriend's body.

 

 

Hongbin smiled at Leo and walked back to his cubicle to fetch his stuff and leave for home.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Guys! Sorry for a very short and late update! I'm having trouble writing lately :(