Tea for Calming

Love Me Harder

"There is joy to be claimed in this world..." Hongbin whispered as tehy walked towards their car, hand in hand. It was past 8 P.M, the fireworks display and the parade just ended. The couple decided that it was time to go home.

 

 

Dawn was breaking when they arrived at Hongbin's apartment. Hongbin noticed that Leo was too tired, so he asked his boyfriend to just stay and rest there which Leo gladly accepted. The older boy fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillows. He was still wearing the clothes he previously wore that Hongbin practically had to wrestle Leo just to get him to get up, wash up and change his clothes.

 

 

"I don't wanna..." Leo mumbled as he swatted Hongbin's hand away.

 

"Hyung, come on! You stink!" Hongbin teased Leo, which made Leo stand up and go straight to the bathroom.

 

 

Hongbin followed Leo to the bathroom but the older locked the door.

 

 

"Don't you need some help?" Hongbin called from outside the bathroom.

 

"Nooooo" Leo answered softly.

 

"Are you sure?" Hongbin asked, chuckling.

 

"No..." Again, with the soft answer. Leo eventually opened the door after answering.

 

 

Hongbin laughed and brought a clean towel and clean clothes inside. He helped Leo prepare a hot bath. After that, he made his way to the kitchen to make some tea for him and for Leo. He took out a variety of tea bags from the kitchen cabinet and picked Valerian Tea for him and Catnip Tea for Leo. Valerian eases both physical and emotional tensions, and promotes good sleep as well. While Catnip reduces muscles tension and too, promotes good sleep. Hongbin knows for a fact that Leo's muscles are tense after driving for hours and enjoying the theme park with him.

 

After preparing, he made his way back to the bathroom only to find Leo asleep. Hongbin chuckled and placed the cups of tea down on the coffee table beside the bathtub. He shook the older boy gently, caressing his boyfriend's hair with the other hand. Leo stirred and opened his eyes slowly. The older boy smiled at Hongbin which made the younger boy feel warmer.

 

 

"Here. I made Catnip Tea for you." Hongbin took the cup of tea and gave it to his boyfriend, who gladly accepted it.

 

 

Hongbin took a sip from his cup as he watch Leo take a sip from his. Leo looked up from his tea and smiled at Hongbin.

 

 

"You know, I'm really lucky to have you..." the older boy said and took another sip of tea.

 

"I know, hyung. I feel the same way." Hongbin took a sip of tea, placed it on the table and ruffled Leo's hair. "I'm gonna prepare for bed as well." with that, he left the bathroom.

 

 

Hongbin was already asleep when Leo emerged from the bathroom, wearing Hongbin's clothes which, surprisingly, fitted him fine. The shirt was quite big for Hongbin, Leo supposed. Because it fitted him perfectly. Hongbin gave him a pair of shorts. But judging from the poorly sewn seams of it, it seems that it was previously pyjamas. 

 

Leo laid beside Hongbin who was fast asleep. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, who snuggled closer to him, and evetually fell asleep as well.