Ever Ever After

Love Me Harder

*Why aren't they picking up?* Hongbin thought as he walked around Myeondong, on his way to the office. He kept calling Sunny or Tiffany but neither of them are picking up. After a few more calls, he gave up and just texted Sunny.

 

 

He arrived at the building where their office was located and went up to their floor. Hongbin was so out of it that he flinched when he felt an arm wrap around him. He looked at his side and saw Leo smiling at him. WHen Leo saw Hongbin's face, he got worried. The younger boy looked annoyed and sad at the same time. Leo sighed and pulled Hongbin closer to him.

 

 

"Whatever's bothering you, you can tell me." Leo whispered as he held Hongbin tighter.

 

"It's Cheolwoo." Hongbin looked away, refusing to look at Leo in the eye.

 

"Why? What did he do?" Leo asked, holding both of Hongbin's arms. "Binie, look at me."

 

 

Hongbin looked at Leo, tears starting to form in his eyes.

 

 

"He wants to get back with me." Hongbin told Leo everything that happened that morning in Sunny Day.

 

 

Leo was not upset, but he didn't like what that Cheolwoo guy did. He just sighed and pulled Hongbin tighter.

 

 

"Don't worry. He won't go near you again. Not on my watch." Leo whispered, trying to make Hongbin feel better. "In fact, I have something in mind. Let's go."

 

 

Leo held Hongbin's hand and dragged him out of the office and into his car. Without a word, they left and Hongbin fell asleep as soon as they entered the highway. Leo's planning on bringing Hongbin to South Korea's largest theme park located in Gyeonggi-do, which is not very far from Seoul. It's not long after that they arrived in Everland, South Korea's largest theme park. Leo woke Hongbin up and the boy was super cute that Leo just wanted to pinch his cheeks.

 

 

"Everland? I went here with Sunny noon and her friends once." Hongbin smiled at Leo and took his hand. "Let's go?"

 

 

The couple went inside the park. Leo, being the animal lover type, dragged Hongbin to Zoo-topia. Hongbin was happy that Leo was having fun. He can clearly see what kind of person his boyfriend was. He watched Leo pet different kinds of animals in the petting zoo and admire polar animals.

 

After Zoo-topia, the couple went from Magic Land then to American Adventure in attempt to ride all rides possible. They grew tired and eventually decided to go to Global Fair and eat lunch. Leo and Hongbin went around Global Fair buying a few stuff to give to the others that are left in the office, taking pictures and buying finger foods that they eat while walking around the place.

 

Leo steals a few looks at Hongbin minute by minute, clearly being worried that the younger boy was not enjoying. But Hongbin was really having fun. It was the most fun he has ever felt in his whole life. When he was young, he was always by himself. When he started college, he was either in his apartment or in Sunny Day. He had fun with Sunny and her friends but that was different. He had fun with Cheolwoo but Hongbin compelled himself to forget everything that involves Cheolwoo. Hongbin is having fun with Leo. Hongbin only wants to be with Leo. That's what he's feeling as he was looking at the older's eyes, a smile on his face.

 

 

"I love you..." Hongbin smiled at Leo and slowly inched forward and kissed Leo on the lips.

 

 

"I love you too..." Leo answered as soon as their lips parted.